minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Yabityabo

yeah, so if you would kindly give me your name and address then i would gladly send you a lovley gift. bread basket included.

get lost narc.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by dumbassi.n.c

my god those skyer wildstyles are terrible...just when i thought he couldnt get more wack ..haha he cant even do a good looking straight letter on a legal wall either

I hope your joking, and if your not you should be prepared to knuckle up!!

i mean im sorry, i dont like to talk shit on the internet but they are...i dont have anything against the guy but its true, i seen a straight letter on a legal wall that was pretty bad, the letters didnt match up or anything, i will say i like the wildstyle more than the straight letters though

aerosolavenger up in dis bitch

yo, you talk shit on our scene, go somewhere out of uptown, or maybe peep the 43 PAGES of twin cities hotness on puregraffiti, i got more tc flics than yer moms gots facial hair! why is ther so much talk about some okae dude from sf on here, so he came though and rocked some shits, hes ok i guess, stay off his nuts. if u wanna peep some real tc shits, go to puregraffiti, peace to the twin cities writers keepin shit poppin, spie, waldo, nehi, show, isk crew, shock, chap2, fails, yen34, hope, ears, kuma,6mk, nts, btr, hc, and some others

peace

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I don't believe they're the same okaes.

look, I don't know how I would have turned out if I had the bombshelter and intermediate arts to run to when ever I was bored, but there's so much ghetto stuff in minneapolis...

there's just so much ill art out there it makes dude look like he sucks going over that logik wildstyle or whatever that brown and yellow was. didn't mean to ruffle the feathers.

ps please post the link for the 43 pages of twin cities stuff.thx.

pps yabbity ain't fuz he's just like 12 and doesn't know better. I wonder what kind of response he was looking for.?