Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cliffclaven

minneapolis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dope post, really feelin those rekonize, earth2 and each 2 burners!

and that 96 eros is dope as hell!

5854857845_908e6f87fa_b.jpg

5855410788_57144625e3_b.jpg

5854858111_b6497be338_b.jpg

5854858253_c73bfc3682_b.jpg

PTS and NK have been holding it down hard on the streets. Great to see the next generation doing it right. crush the town til they kick the door down. And remember there's more out there than Midway and Southside. Get that passport stamped, get some warrants in a new zip code, learn how to say "lawyer" in french. Go hard or go home. But yeah, hip hop props to everyone doin it. Make it a good summer.

Was gonna flick Beker, Rekonize, and Yeek? (Maybe cant remember) on 94 on some supports under a merge but got buffed quick as fuck. Minnesota highways are almost untouchable... but if the government shuts down damn. I mean, in so many ways it will suck but the buff will be reduced so much. If theyre fuckin with the DMV hella buff funds are gonna get axed.

If I ever come up there again and one of you fucks are wearing skin tight jeans a flat brim hat while listening to drake on your iPod I promise I will beat you into a coma. hugs n' kisses.

• Like 1

"real talk, words that we live by actions, things that we say when we get high, walk a thin line, out to get mine watch ya back we comin fo' ya! everytime!" - an OG you should know.