minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I blame city pages for sucking. I want em to do an expose' on themselves for what shallow bullshit happens behind closed doors before they come up with their stories most of the time. A few are quite good, most hang people out to dry, constantly.

reminder to all, if you do an interview, people are gonna have opinions on you left and right. or if it's city pages, and you refuse an interview, they're gonna try to make you look like a prick and drag your name through the mud.

to end, if city pages comes knocking, design work is cool. if it's an interview, decline as politely as possible.

Resist! Now that's some throw back shit!

I think the fact that the city pages dude went with him to paint a billboard was quite lame... What was he his lookout or somthing? lol. I think he was going for the shock and awe factor, but poorly executed. I think in order to properly interview a writer, you need to ask the right questions and the writer needs to know their history, right off the top. Not saying sher doesn't know shit, I don't know the dude. But I could tell this interview was quite improper. my two pennies.