minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo TC!!! Where the grime at?

Errthang back home is amazing! The art is sick! The chill spots, that we don't have here in STL, lockdown! But where are the stickers, extinguishers, grime, throwie blasts and just destruction!!? Take back the streets! Shit, Viper rocked Hennepin in one night more than all y'all in months! That was 2004! You are why I took pics! Get grimey!

Plus, The scene here (in STL) is so wack, but it's dirty, bomb filled and sketch. No art, just names everywhere.

Clean up my hometown by making it dirty! Chill piece spots? Kill boys!!

Can't wait to come back this August.

Yo TC!!! Where the grime at?

Errthang back home is amazing! The art is sick! The chill spots, that we don't have here in STL, lockdown! But where are the stickers, extinguishers, grime, throwie blasts and just destruction!!? Take back the streets! Shit, Viper rocked Hennepin in one night more than all y'all in months! That was 2004! You are why I took pics! Get grimey!

Plus, The scene here (in STL) is so wack, but it's dirty, bomb filled and sketch. No art, just names everywhere.

Clean up my hometown by making it dirty! Chill piece spots? Kill boys!!

Can't wait to come back this August.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: minneapolis seems to have talented, tasteful graffiti. i enjoy the idea of it

Archived