minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought that this was common knowledge? or maybe I just know fuck of alot more about computers then you dorks. that shit doesn't really mater though this is just a case of writers thinking that what they do actually fucking matters and that big brother is always after you. the information that the cops would get from that is not worth their time. but thank you for reminding me, there is a search engine that finds all photos on the internet by using that same information.

If I had the energy and gave a shit I would start posting some of you fags family reunion photos and shit but meh

nerd-46422.jpg

they dont have the time money man power or the reason to give a shit about whos painting or posting graffiti on the internet. the days of MPLS having a serious graff problem is largely a thing of the past. unfortunatly...

the fact that some people are still scared of the "boogey men" running surveillance, taping phones, and following your paranoid ass around etc. makes me laugh. even if that really was happening thats the kinda thing you take in to account before hand. kind of an occupational hazard of sorts. and if your not willing to deal with the potential consequences of your actions then maybe graff (or crime of any kind) isnt for you.

also the MN gang task force has been dismantled for a few years now. and if anyone was actually gonna kick down your door with guns drawn at 7am it was them.

trust me.

Archived