minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok this is why 120z prophet is gay...waaaaaaaaay 2 many fucking red xs see now when you upload atachments this shit dosnt happen..and thats why puregraffiti is better...there is like a 46 page long twincities thread on there i suggest you all check out, no red xs and less talk and more flicks

ayyyyy...

hey cliff, dumbass is right (great name, btw)- i can't see the new flicks.... but i like it all the ones i do see. bump yen 34 and RIOT... and i guess jesse is up everywhere, too. fuck all city- go all country.

Guest L.RonHubbard

Isnt there already an OKAE???? I think its time this imposter gave up the act and found another name.

I am confused.....

Originally posted by 6souls

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348251f00000045.jpg'>

Thats a pretty decent OKAE, ecspecially for a kid who virtually came out of nowhere. I hope that this thread will prosper as well as other "major city" threads do.

Originally posted by cliffclaven

first off....

okae/okay bomb shelter 1998 minneapolis (same guy)... and check the bay area.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00321248f00000002.jpg'>

So does 6souls not know what he/she is talking about? According to cliffclaven "OKAE/OKAY" has been around since before 1998 or so,... but 6souls seems to think that OKAE came out of nowhere?? Hmmmm..

Regardless of all this crap, we all know which one rises above the rest.

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/okae

from the looks of things okae was uh... experimenting? while he was up there... because all of that okae stuff looks a little messed up, but still similar...

i like that ise fat cap flow thangy...

and bump for frost, next, and quisp because i'm biased towards people that have been here...

so uh, how does the weather affect graf in the north?

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Yabityabo

whos isk? i seen a bunch of stuff in madison...

NO DIME DROPPING...you sound like a COP. Everyone be careful mineeapolis jake is shady!!

Guest rob deer

yaboe, you fucking cop.

isk be kicking it up king street ya heard.

see you soon minnehopelis

okae sucks cause apparently he only rocks legals.

aaaight yall.. i'm leaving this city in a few days. as of yet, only one other fool has even tried to post some flicks which were mediocre at best. there's probably not a whole lot of posts becase there really isn't a whole lot going on here. i had to search far and wide for the few flicks i was able to take. considering that its too fucking cold to paint here for over half the year, you'd think that more people would be amped to paint during the summer. i started this thread in hopes that a few other people would have some flicks of the few other parts of the city and some other spots that i didn't make it to. oh well. if anybody has any flicks, please post em... but my prediction is that this thread is gonna die soon. best of luck. big up to everyone who has been out painting this summer. and all you minneapolis graffiti scenesters who don't do shit.. i guess talking shit is all you really can do. hopefully this thread will survive but i have my doubts. peace out.

:rolleyes:

Archived