Going Off On Teachers...

unconscience

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in my sophmore year i would come to skool high, skip during school to get high and drink and come back to school for like the last couple of periods all high and shit...and i only failed 2 classes.......you wont belive which ones..GYM...and..ART....just because i didnt go to my art final she failed me, and i used to always skip her class to smoke, one day i skipped to go smoke, but me and my boys didnt end up smokin, we drank some duceduce's and some E&J..came back to skool and got suspended for 3 days:o ..and for GYM i think i failed cuz of absences and plus the teacher was a bitch, she even admitted it she said:

Teach: Hey moe we have free gym today, u betta do something i will be watchin you....yeah im a bitch.

Moe: yeah you are;)

and the best thing of all i neva got in trouble for drinkin and gettin suspended when i got home and told my mom and dad....just got a big lecture:o

Guest blame

man iam the hardest, i used to take books from the fiction section and put them in the non fiction section, whilst doing so "i didnt give a fuck" :lol:

Originally posted by SnowWhite

:lol: sure thing kid...

at least i didn't waste my summer days away in school. :nope:

No you just don't know how to park your own car and ram it into cement blocks :lol:

edit: why didn't some of you retards ( the ones that spent more than 4 years) just figure out that if you pay attention the first time it was a lot more painless.... or you know... you could spend an extra year or two there

^:lol:

when i was in 5th grade, one of my boys walked around class grabbing every book he could find, then stood up on his desk and started throwing every book at the teacher. The teacher curled up in a ball under his desk. it was the funniest shit i had ever seen in my life

man these teachers sound way pussy

i remember a few years ago there was this hyperactive wigger kid who wouldn't stop playing basketball (typical shit) to look "hard" after the coach told everyone to put the balls up or whatever. so he goes up for some jump shot and the coach was standing under the rim. the lanky fucker goes up and the coach just sticks his arm out. the lanky wigger got stiff-armed straight to the chest and practically flew to half-court on his ass.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton edit: why didn't some of you retards ( the ones that spent more than 4 years) just figure out that if you pay attention the first time it was a lot more painless.... or you know... you could spend an extra year or two there

highschool is fun and easy.. why wouldn't you wanna leach there for as long as possible?

Originally posted by SnowWhite

only little kids throw tantrums to get their grades up...try doing that shit with your boss when you get older and have to work a 9-5 job everyday.

who said he was going to work a 9-5?

Archived