FLORIDA GRAFFITI EVENT : NOVEMBER 8, 2003

Guest Belab

Originally posted by egee1kenobi

this is for BELAB....do u have an email that i can send pics of me and my crew from chicago....im really interested in being part of the event..the server is down....so i don't know of any other way to submit.

we just got back last monday from the clogged caps 3 event....let me know how i can send u some flicks ok....i'd rather send them to you via email....ok....peace and mad respect....Egor1.Aek.3fk(chicago):D

hey man, where did you paint at cc3? spot wise?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr_president

hey man, where did you paint at cc3? spot wise?

it is a great honor to chat with MR_PRESIDENT...hello there sir...well we were at the entrance to the meat packing parking...we were the voltron wall and my piece was at the far top leftside...i really didnt get a chance to meet a lot of peeps and mingle...but it was cool....where were u situated at mr_president????(as far as painting spot):confused:

it is a great honor to chat with MR_PRESIDENT...hello there sir...well we were at the entrance to the meat packing parking...we were the voltron wall and my piece was at the far top leftside...i really didnt get a chance to meet a lot of peeps and mingle...but it was cool....where were u situated at mr_president????(as far as painting spot):confused:

oh cool, i watched yall a little bit, took yall all fucking weekend to finish yalls shit.... the character was ill, looked good overall to... who was top right? liked that piece...

i was on the inside of the meat factory, like the big inside part you could walk in that had kids painting in... back wall, like flip side to yall but down to the left...

if you goto clogged caps 3 thread in the brick slayers, i got an action shot of me painting... PAGE 4... pink background...

Originally posted by mr_president

oh cool, i watched yall a little bit, took yall all fucking weekend to finish yalls shit.... the character was ill, looked good overall to... who was top right? liked that piece...

i was on the inside of the meat factory, like the big inside part you could walk in that had kids painting in... back wall, like flip side to yall but down to the left...

if you goto clogged caps 3 thread in the brick slayers, i got an action shot of me painting... PAGE 4... pink background...

ohhhhhhhhh!!!!nice piece nigga....the other top right side was erg....no doubt it took a minute wit uneven flooring, wobbly scaffolds supported by slabs of stone, killer african wasps, and dat damn texas heat...lol

but we managed....thanx by the way....:lol:

ohhhhhhhhh!!!!nice piece nigga....the other top right side was erg....no doubt it took a minute wit uneven flooring, wobbly scaffolds supported by slabs of stone, killer african wasps, and dat damn texas heat...lol

but we managed....thanx by the way....:lol:

thanks mang... yall had to deal with those killer wasps to huh HAHAHA... funny shit... and i to heard the scaffolding wasnt the greatest...

shit was fun though....

Re: spot or no spot on da wall I'll be there.

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

YO to those that went to CC and the Chi-Town Head, you won't have to worry about any of those problems here in FL. no killah bee's or nothing,

The only prob. is the HEAT.

That hot ass damn Sun.

look for me

peqce

word...:lol: fuckn wasps kept attackin me when i was on top o da ladder on top o da scaffold....and mosquitoes...and heat....i can deal wit heat by itself....who do i go to to reserve a spot??? and whats up? u should come and paint out in chitown....get at me son.....peace...