Tesseract up to his old tricks ?

RumPuncher

Look what I found....

This has tesseract written all over it!

Nordic protest against Olympic brothels

Minister of Children and Family Affairs Laila Daavoey and six other Nordic and Baltic ministers have sent a letter of protest to Greek Olympic organizers after learning of plans to allow more bordellos to operate in Athens during the Olympic Games there next year.

Ministers for Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania signed the letter to Athens' mayor, strongly criticizing a proposal by Greek authorities to open up 30 new brothels during the summer games in August 2004, Swedish news agency TT reports.

so bro... I'm coming to visit! I'll try out for the Canadian Basketball team!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Ha, Denmark is the only Nordic country not to sign that stupid bill.

Prostitution is legal in Greece anyway.

I wanna go to the Olympics so bad...

yeah... it seems that Summer Olympics have a history

of costing way too much monsy and putting the City in debt

for years afterwords. I think those wily Greeks have found a

way re-coup the costs. I mean shit... I've seen a few greek

girls who would get gold medals in the 'hot-lympics'.

Ministers for Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania signed the letter to Athens' mayor, strongly criticizing a proposal by Greek authorities to open up 30 new brothels during the summer games in August 2004, Swedish news agency TT reports.

T. T. Boy also involved? :crazy:

I can't see what people have against legalising and regulating prostitution, it is the oldest profession in the world and I think that most people would rather not catch herpes on a visit.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by yoink

Well at least their smart enough to rake in some more money!

That would be a fun olympics to go to.

the only worry is that the athletes dont get too distracted....or the fans for that matter.

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHA, we know dolce vita for sure...only thing is that i doubt the greek bordels have greek girls these days...after eastern europes economic crush the stuff is serbians, polska's, russians and the whole dope 19 year old balcan girls..cheap to.

Cut me a 10% of your expenses and i'll hook the fresh cream:dazed:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Spike

Hahah, interesting how threads about brothels seem to stimulate my sense of humour.

Tesser, can you give us first hand experience reports of a brothel? Or that could be your next photothread....

Haha, i dont see how that would happen with all my teeth still plugged on my gums after...i've been there, mostly as a teen, but i never fucked a hoe...actually if i didnt have a girl at the tender age of 14 i would be losing my virginity with a hoe just like all my friends did, i was the playboy of the pack and my interest kept focused on real girls than sad unwilling hoes(yes, strippers are happier)...bordels are to fun though, hookers are mad funny with teenage boys in a weird sense of sexual motherhood...i'd fuck a hoe, if i really felt she'd enjoy it.

Archived