CLOSE CALLS

AORAone

Went writing tonight. damn when i got home i had swamp ass like a bitch. i was supposed to text my girl MLTdizzy but i didnt want to wake her. anyways, i was walkin down this buisy ass street trying to get up, and a car wiz's by, i didnt think anything of it so i was like "meh" some asshole. then i saw lights while i was writing on an electrical box, i turned around and was thinkin fuck man. it went right by me while i was holding this fat ass marker. i was relieved then i see more lights. turns out they were chasin that caddi and it hit another car in the midst of escaping. by the time i hit the scene there was like 4 or 5 cars, and all the cops had there guns drawn, pointin at some mexican dude on the ground.(not a big suprise in arizona) i was like god damn. anyways i kept writng up and down that whole street while the cops were buisy. i took some side streets on the way home and i was writng on this knee high box when a dog barked and scared the fuck out of me causing me to jump and fuck up my hand style, this crazy ass bum lookin dude started chasing me down my own fuckin street. and here i am, it was a good night but plenty of scare's. any body else got a CLOSE CALL'S story?:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Me and my boy hit both sides of one the of 7train stations around 7pm! We finished one side so when were done with the other we hear on the loudspeaker!Cops report to the Queens side, Cops report to the Queens side! Me and my boy ran out took the train on the stop before just o see what we did!Turns out his throwies lasted 2days Mine 3months!WOOO i love graff!

Archived