Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

Towley

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crave

beardo brought up the only valid point....

The ONLY valid point!?!!? How about that was fuckin retarded! thats pretty valid!

okay fine, heres a valid point....THE GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED.

Jeff Cooper's first rule of firearms

it was only funny the first time ^

i am inclined to believe towley.. why the fuck would he lie? it probably had dirt on it and he was givin it a wipe down....

i dont think anyone stupid enough to leave a round in the chamber whilst cleaning it (properly) would bother to clean it in the first place

and krie only guns designed for killing people are illegal here (ie handguns, semi autos and all the other shit you dont need unless you plan you kill a man) you americans should fucking catch on

i do not think i would leave my house if every fucking mongrel in the streets could buy a fucking handgun for fifty bucks

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

so im guessing that your family tree dosnt fork

um, before beardo flips out, i should point out that it was me accidentally posting as him. i forgot to log him out.

so blame me for being a dick, not him.

well that answers it all.

Am I the only one thinking 'What the hell does Beardo know about guns?'

Like really... they dont bring firearms on the phish tour.

Something must have been going on.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

well that answers it all.

... they dont bring firearms on the phish tour.

:lol:

Originally posted by Rectum

and krie only guns designed for killing people are illegal here (ie handguns, semi autos and all the other shit you dont need unless you plan you kill a man) you americans should fucking catch on

so what is legal? rifles and shotguns?

Originally posted by mapo returns

so what is legal? rifles and shotguns?

hand guns are legal in clubs only....they cannot leave the club at any time

the class A and B licenses are the only ones you can get without being alligned with a government organization. ClassA license is rim fire rifles and airrifles. Class B are centre fire rifles.......

They are limited to five rounds clips.. and are not allowed semi auto

dirty habit i know you can kills people with an airrifle. my point is that anything more then the legally available guns in Australia (as above) is pretty much unessesary for killing anything but humans... you dont need semi autos for hunting - its completely unessary for legal use

you dig?

Originally posted by Rectum

hand guns are legal in clubs only....they cannot leave the club at any time

the class A and B licenses are the only ones you can get without being alligned with a government organization. ClassA license is rim fire rifles and airrifles. Class B are centre fire rifles.......

They are limited to five rounds clips.. and are not allowed semi auto

thats fucked, didnt the crime rate go thu the roof when you guys first went to almost no guns?

Here in the US with the right lic you can own anything. my dad has a classIII lic and he has full-auto's, silenced and anything else you can think of. the really shitty part about that is any law enforcement has an open invite into your house. they can show up anytime and just walk in, you wave your right to a search warrent when you get it

Originally posted by Towley

Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

The other day I was cleaning my 12 gauge. I was all done and ready to put it away.I picked up my gun and somehow I managed to shoot a giant fuckin hole in my wall...

Am I the only dumb ass, or are there otherz....:lol: :lol: :lol:

my friend was taking the clip out of his 45 and shot it threw his bed then the floor into his moms shoulder. i thought it was funny as hell. his mom didnt.

Originally posted by crave

beardo brought up the only valid point.

and trust me man, you're not the only dumbass that doesn't check their weapon before cleaning it. it happens all the time. just be more careful next time.

No that does not "happen all the time" who the fuck are you shooting guns with? Anyone cleaning a gun that's still loaded obviouslly has no idea what they are doing and should have their firemarms taken away. And as much as it would have made sence for you to shoot yourself in the face, Im glad you didnt. They would have put it on the news and thousands of retarded liberals from your area would have voted in even more ridiculous gun laws that will only restrict the rights of more law abbiding citizens. Next time you might wait till your sober before you clean you're gun...

Re: Re: Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

Originally posted by rip

my friend was taking the clip out of his 45 and shot it threw his bed then the floor into his moms shoulder. i thought it was funny as hell. his mom didnt.

Yeah dude shooting your mom is funny Ahahha yeah bro

This reminds me of a bit I heard a comedian say once.....

So this kid walks into the store to buy a six pack of beer. The clerk says "can I see some ID?", to which the kid gives him his drivers license.

"Sorry", says the clerk, "but you have to be 21 to buy beer".

"Oh", replies the kid. "Well, can I buy that gun?"

"Certainly", says the clerk, and hands the kid the gun. "Will there be anything else for you today?"

*CLICK* "Yeah, I'll have a six pack of beer, please".....

You can catch me all this week at Yuk Yuk's House of Comedy and Ribs....

Archived