Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Towley

Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

Cleaning my gun with the saftey off.....

The other day I was cleaning my 12 gauge. I was all done and ready to put it away.I picked up my gun and somehow I managed to shoot a giant fuckin hole in my wall...

Am I the only dumb ass, or are there otherz....:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha ever seen boondock saints,.. when they shoot there cat, by accident.. funny shit, but id be lying if i said i knew your intentions.

Guest sneak
Am I the only dumb ass, or are there otherz....

nope, i think your the only one out there...

Bud light and yagermiser may have effected my gun manors, While dangerouse, Drinking and shooting is fun

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE! THE IDIOTS HOLDING THE GUNS DO! SEE THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD FOR EXAMPLE.

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha cleaning a loaded gun??!?!?! wtf

but yeah i have an airrifle with a very light trigger and i have let off a couple of shots inside by accident.........

recently i picked it up put a pellet in it and then realised i didnt know if it was cocked so i felt to trigger to see if it was rigid and the cunt is soo sensitive it just fired off and richocecetted off about ten walls..scares the shit outa ya.....bloody lucky no one was there......those ricchocets have sting hahahahaa

no fucking shit/...........

on a side note, what was the point of this thread, to point out how utterly useless you are to the human race? or is this your attempt at kewlness?

anyways, yeah that was fucking stupid.

Originally posted by yoink

no fucking shit/...........

to point out how utterly useless you are to the human race?

anyways, yeah that was fucking stupid.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself......

Originally posted by Æ°

Maybe you should try cleaning a hand grenade.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

OMFG LMFAO w/ shitting pants.

ha ha thats funnier than what you quoted.

Guest beardo

if you were cleaning it while it was loaded, you couldnt have been doing a very good job, since the only 'cleaning' that would have really mattered would have been the barrel and the chamber, and both would have been inacessible with a shell chambered.

which leads me to say....you aint gotta lie to kick it, dog.

Originally posted by beardo

if you were cleaning it while it was loaded, you couldnt have been doing a very good job, since the only 'cleaning' that would have really mattered would have been the barrel and the chamber, and both would have been inacessible with a shell chambered.

thats what i was just about to ask.

what the hell were you cleaning while it was loaded?

just shining up the barrel with a rag? you clean a gun by getting all the dirt and shit out of the inside.

and how did it go off? you were cleaning the trigger?

Guest keep
Originally posted by beardo

thats what i was thinking.

me and some friends were drinking the other night, one of them had just bought some shitty ass old remington model 1100. he had it standing on end on his mantel, which was right by the front door. him and his girl get in a fight, she leaves and slams the door, it slides off the mantel and falls acouple feet hits the ground and goes fucking off. nows theres a nice little hole from his bed room down to the living room. Cops came, great night. noone went to jail thought

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this