Good bye for TT?

T.T Boy

well, folks ive reached my crossroads. tomorrow is a big day for me. maybe youll see me here, maybe you wont see me for a while. you see, the governtment may take me into their own hands for a while, so i might be away, but if i respond to this, im a free man. if not. good bye to friends.. stay up all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck worring about bubba. did my share of time. not for graff but ive dun my share. dont worry about anybody but urself. keep to urself. people say make friends to have people to have ur back. the people that are "suppose" to have ur back will end up stabbing you in it. just be chill dont worry about impressing anybody just make sure ur cool with everybody u can be. and count weeks not days. trust me time does by soooooooooo much faster. i spent a 9 months stratch waiting to go to an "adult correctional boot camp" <wtf kinda shit is that> and the stretch in the boot camp was 5 months. had been put away a few times before that for a couple months here and there. and i counted days before. the 14 months stretch i counted weeks and damn if it didnt fly by that way. keep ur head up.

JINKS

well, it looks like today isnt my day. fuck, my case is going to trial.... good ol court system.. delayed till sept. ah well.... more waiting.. what a surprise... bail sucks..... curfew sucks, restrictions suck... life sucks...

thanks to yall for supporting me. even thought in a nerd.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived