body altering surgeries...

slightly

ILOVEBOXCARS

No, it don't just last for a couple of months. It can last forever, if you don't get it fixed. Your brother should definately be under the care of a doctor who watches his development and the level of hormones in his blood. Sometimes, yeah, gynecomastia goes away by itself. But IF IT DOESN'T, you wind up needing surgery.

I had a psych patient who was 16 who had boobs like a girl. His self image was so bad he was suicidal. He wrapped an Ace bandage around and around his chest to mash down his breasts, and would not take off his down jacket, even in the summer. We had to watch him like a hawk, because the poor guy most def wanted to kill himself.

A couple of weeks after he came in our hospital, they did a double mastectomy on him. The change in his self esteem and attitude was like night and day. He came in as a fucking basket case. He left with a positive, upbeat attitude.

MAKE SURE YOUR BROTHER GETS APPROPRIATE CARE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ILOVEBOXCARS

Originally posted by KaBar2

No, it don't just last for a couple of months. It can last forever, if you don't get it fixed. Your brother should definately be under the care of a doctor who watches his development and the level of hormones in his blood. Sometimes, yeah, gynecomastia goes away by itself. But IF IT DOESN'T, you wind up needing surgery.

I had a psych patient who was 16 who had boobs like a girl. His self image was so bad he was suicidal. He wrapped an Ace bandage around and around his chest to mash down his breasts, and would not take off his down jacket, even in the summer. We had to watch him like a hawk, because the poor guy most def wanted to kill himself.

A couple of weeks after he came in our hospital, they did a double mastectomy on him. The change in his self esteem and attitude was like night and day. He came in as a fucking basket case. He left with a positive, upbeat attitude.

MAKE SURE YOUR BROTHER GETS APPROPRIATE CARE.

he's definately going to a doctor for it. i hope they go away on thier own. i am not paying another fucking doctor bill.

Archived