body altering surgeries...

slightly

I've got two on my list:

lasik eye surgery

hair removal (pretty much all of it, except eye brows)

Im not too set on the eye surgery yet, but im serisously sick of hair, i wonder if it hurts. Anybody had this done? how much does it cost?

hair is so overrated.

-slightly too poor for this shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm quite a hairy guy, so many a time i've thought about getting some hair removed, but for the time being it really isn't worth putting out money for.

The lasik eye surgery i definitely plan to get sometime in my life. I have horrible vision, and contacts can be annoying, so some day when i have money and when the cost of lasik is down i'll probably have that done.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by i11igul

got surgery to correct gynecomastia, look it up cuz its pretty embarrasing. laugh all you want cuz its fixed now.

manboobsoner.

hair removal ? nooooooo way

id never do that

id get it done and feel like an old man and want it back within five minutes

and it would prolly cost a bit of cash too..

but thats my opinion..

all my hair removed, cause being a girl and shaving that stuff daily its time consuming and in certain areas dangerous, esp. if you're hung over.

I've had all kinds of work done on my face in all seriousness. When I was 5 I was bit by a dog and it literially tore my enitre right side of my face off. Knocked out all my teeth, broke my nose and the bone that holds your eye balls in. Shit sucked. And as you get older you out grow the surgery and they have to "patch it up" For the last year I've been in and out about 3 times having work done on the shape of my eye so it will drain tears. Imagine how cool I looked on New Years with a bandage covering half my face. :cool:

aww that sucks kittekat :(

i know a kid that fell of his bike really young and had plastick surgery to fix it up , it worked so well his face looked exaclty the same as it did before he fell off..

my friend blew off half his face making homemade gun powder and playing with matches. reconstructive surgery and time=face being semi fine. did we feel sorry for him? sure...did we think he slightly retarded for lighting matches around a pile of gunpowder? most definetely.

but hes fine now, so we can all laugh about it.