wow, last night was fantastic.

iloveboxcars

so, last night i went to go see the immortal lee county killers, the coachwhips, killers kiss, and the rock &roll soldiers.

if you like the blues or just southern rock you'll like these bands. except for the r&r soldiers.

killers kiss- we came in the middle of the bands set. i actually enjoyed it alot and i usually hate the opening band. they put on a decent show.. and there really isnt anything else to say.

coachwhips- these guys were great.. between songs the lead singer would talk into his microphone but it was distorted so all i ended up hearing was "grirvnvns vnsjvnd mmmvjdnsv kmvsd".. thw guitarist in the coachwhips was pink from "pink and brown" and they sound alot like pink and brown.

immortal lee county killers- i dont care if you hate thier music. go and see these mother fuckers live. they have heart. it was the most amazing show i have ever fucking seen. seriously, go see these guys. the guitarist (who is also the singer) has a specially made hollow guitar that looks like a coffin. the drummer put on a blind fold and played a whole song.. during the blindfold song he also reached around his back and played the drums. there was so much more. ugh, it was so good its disgusting. (www.leecountykillers.com)

r&r soldiers- these guys sounded like they were trying to sound like a band that was trying to sound like the rolling stones. i might have just been so amazed by the ilck show that i was alittle biased when they came on. i dont know though. they only played 3 songs.

now that i think of it. i dont think any of you are going to care. oh well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

sounds fun.

now tell us what we really want to hear.... did you pick up any ladies?

it's kinda wierd that you ask.. yes i did. some girl with um.. i dont know how to explain it. but she had really good looking hair. and then she turned around and she had really pretty eyes. so i said hello and she grabbed my arm and said "this is amazing" and i said "yes, yes it is" and then i asked her name etc and the rest is history. yeah. her hair was fucking great.

well i just got her number and then went back to watching the show. and i said good night when i left .. i was 3 other peoples ride so i couldnt have really done anything. i probably wouldnt have anyway.. i usually wait awhile before i do anything with girls. well.. actually this girl was really hot.. like.. kissed by the devil hot... so i probably would have done something.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

so, last night i went to go see the immortal lee county killers, the coachwhips, killers kiss, and the rock &roll soldiers.

killers kiss- we came in the middle of the bands set. i actually enjoyed it alot and i usually hate the opening band. they put on a decent show.. and there really isnt anything else to say.

Killer’s kiss eh? If it is the same band that I am thinking of, I know the lead singer. I used to work with him. He was coming up with the bands name one time (this is when they got started and wanted to play more venues), he came into our department and started throwing ideas. And he threw that idea to us and we all went “oh god”. Hahahah ahhh I miss that job.

well i just got her number and then went back to watching the show. and i said good night when i left .. i was 3 other peoples ride so i couldnt have really done anything. i probably wouldnt have anyway.. i usually wait awhile before i do anything with girls. well.. actually this girl was really hot.. like.. kissed by the devil hot... so i probably would have done something.

HEY, atleast you got her #. dope shit, now you can tell us a story later.

:rolleyes:

j/k;)

it's kinda wierd that you ask.. yes i did. some girl with um.. i dont know how to explain it. but she had really good looking hair. and then she turned around and she had really pretty eyes. so i said hello and she grabbed my arm and said "this is amazing" and i said "yes, yes it is" and then i asked her name etc and the rest is history. yeah. her hair was fucking great.

wow.so did you fuck her hair?

what do you mean 'too bad'?

You forget you're dealing with a mob of undersexed 15 year olds here.

(with a few notable exceptions)

aaah DAMN

no. no i did not.

too bad this thread turned into the "iloveboxcars' relationships with women thread" instead of the "iloveboxcars went to a great show acouple nights ago thread"

better luck next time man.although, if you get onto a long termer, then youy can have sex and head on tap!woohoo! :nut:

and kilo stop describing your crew

Re: aaah DAMN

Originally posted by BASF

and kilo stop describing your crew

ahaha... it's true. We're the horniest, lonely guys in the 10th grade.

;) or not.

Archived