ARE YOU ATTRACTIVE?

Guest 007

Are you a stud? I am. Just be honest. If you are ugly and have lots of acne or body hair and fat and wear velrco shoes just admit it. Me...Im just plain beautiful.(I could use some new shoes and some more muscles but Im workin on it...) Where do you stand?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I've got a bit of a beer belly and fucked up hair,

but the rest is quite good!

I wouldn't have banged a hooters waitress

if I was futt bugly.

lets NOT post our pics.. ok?

i have a classic case of the-unattractive disease.

i wear clothes from thrift stores.. my hair is... just.. not cool.. i dont have that much acne.. like.. a pimple or 2 is all i have.. but.. my facial features just dont match.. im tall and lanky.. i look.. dumb. yeah.. i was the one with the weak bladder when god was handing out.. pretty much ..everything.

[This message has been edited by jungle cat (edited 07-17-2001).]

Guest Alien Gonzalez
Originally posted by jungle cat:

i wear clothes from thrift stores..

you might look like a patrick ewing/rupual incarnation but at least you know "whats up".

ok i may look like a stud, i may attract alot of girls,and no im not one of those movie star hunks but my personality on the other hand is unattractive but yet working on it... so looks arent everything.... geesh what am im to say i sound pretty conceited to me okay on the other hand im a ugly motherfucker,,,,

Originally posted by Alien Gonzalez:

you might look like a patrick ewing/rupual incarnation but at least you know "whats up".

just cause you think emo is cool doesnt mean shitty shirts from thrift stores that say "camp wahitchahee" or "poison" are cool. big thumbs down for you geek ass.

im damn fine (according to random girls and their moms and thier moms friends), i always wear clean clothes, i constantly smell good and i walk with an air of confidence and content (first one being because of comments from above parties and second because ive got a lovely girlfriend)....

on the other side though, i smoke, i fart A LOT....really its out of hand....i pick my nose and once engaged in conversation with the ladies i sometimes run out of things to say and start brain farting.....

over all id say im a conceited fuck.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I had a bob dylan fro but I got sick of it and slapped some pomade to my dome and nwo I am all spikes. I wear a lot of simple things. I mostly wear dickies or dockers, I rock a lot of Golf Shirts(I have enough to last me two weeks without repeating.) I wear whatever shoe is cheap and comfy(Chucks and such) A lot of people's mothers and grandmothers tell me I am very handsome. Thsi one girl I was hitting on told me that I looked like Quentin Tarantino with spiky hair, so I am guessing I am ugly. Maybe old women like Tarantino's big chin and pointy nose. So anywho, I think I have a great personallity because girls just always wanna be my friend. I smoke a pack a day.

------------------

Girls suck.

people don't even go after my looks (or after me at all) im kinda this quiet kid who's 6'0'' tall and just walks around doing pretty much nothing. If you've ever seen the video for green day's 'longview' that's the kinda acne i have (and proud of it!) i keep my hair short so there arent any problems with that. and i wear cargo anything (whaddup seeking!)

Guest Pilau Hands

after a day of painting in the sun, i smell like all of mankind locked in a tin box with provolone cheese...in death valley...and the cheese is turning...and...you get it.

but then i shower and it's okay. for five minutes after i step out of the shower, i feel godlike. this is largely due to my shower's pressure...WHOO BOY! freaking sandblasts the dirt off you.

after that five minutes, it's all downhill. i start to build a protective layer of dirt and oil on my face like a mask. all my clothes have paint on them, i dont have money to smell good, most of the time my hair is a tangled fluffy mess. my fingernails are always covered with yesterday's color scheme, and i've recently been informed that this does not fly with the ladies...sucks for me. i hate gloves.

to add to that, my personality is apparently too intense for a lot of people. i like to live life while i've got it to live, and some people don't like the way i do it. i don't like to keep people around me if they're half-assed friends. this results in a few amazing friends, and no acquaintances.

i need to get some velcro shoes. velcro is the answer to everything. then everything will be coming up milhouse.

basically...no

my, i'm chatty tonight. where's my cognac?

i'm 'unconventional' looking. even before the hair and tattoos, i dont look like most people. which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on who's doing the judging. my sense of fashion is minimal, although tastefull. a dope pair of shoes, jeans or cargos )word to harpo) and white t'shirts. its the classic sort of look that girls go for. sometimes i wear glasses when i really want to 'wow' them... im told that im intimidating, so i put 'em on to seem more 'approachable.' if im in big crowded places (bars etc) i usually put on my 'mean' face and walk through like i hate everyone there. i dont know why i do it, but it makes talking to girls somewhat difficult. then again ive yet to meet a girl in a bar thats done something good for my life. if i can talk to a girl, i can get her. im amusing, entertaining and have no end of stories to tell. plus, as beardo can attest to, i have stickers... and once they know that 'ansiq loves you, boo' they cant help but drop the panties...

please believe it...

Guest dukeofyork

gotta rock the cargos...

and you know the airmax's (95s what what..ha haaa) are whats up..

but i still think im a dork...

what happened to your comment about mero, huh secret?

Guest Alien Gonzalez
Originally posted by 007:

just cause you think emo is cool doesnt mean shitty shirts from thrift stores that say "camp wahitchahee" or "poison" are cool. big thumbs down for you geek ass.

lets not get bitter now.... homegirl you sound a lot like the queen of all fahion labels(E!'s very own) Joan Rivers , before the 3rd face lift... if it dont suit you , fine ... but fuck your "fashion sense" .... i mean your a stud , just smile...

[This message has been edited by Alien Gonzalez (edited 07-17-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract
i usually put on my 'mean' face and walk through like i hate everyone there. i dont know why i do it, but it makes talking to girls somewhat difficult.

I wear that face a lot for a reason,and i must say that it doesnt work to good.

Although i am handsome the girls that like me the most are my friends girlfriends and my girlfriends friends!

The truth is that being attractive hasnt got that big connection with being pretty.

I know i would be handsome with a suit,but if you see my face when wearing one you'll understand exactly what i mean!

Originally posted by Secret:

Oh yes, I said Mero was very attractive. He's the type of guy all my girl friends would like...

[This message has been edited by Secret (edited 07-17-2001).]

Yo please email all these girls names and numbers, wordup.

Originally posted by 007:

-------------------------------------------------

actually that whole emo look and what not attracts that type of chic might not be cool in ur book. but while ur spending $35 on a iceburg t-shirt that has daffy duck on it i'm buying 15 shirts that will last just as long if not longer and still have money to get some grub and some cigarettes. so keep on rockin that "jigged out" look and attracting those chicks who think u got all the dough and thats the only reason they are fuckin you cause they want some. and i'll be fuckin the emo chicks and plain chick who are still hot as shit and dont hafta take them to the movies and buy them dinner http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> and oh yea U GOTA ROCK THE 10 DOLLAR VELCRO SHOES instead of paying 150 for a pair of tim's that are gonna match maybe 4 outfit's ahahahahhahahahhahah expensives shit doesnt make you a pimp or "hot" it just makes you a guy who spent a shit load of money to try and impress a chick when u can get an outfit for the same price as ur "jigged out" iceburg shirt. later dogs keep it real in tha hood. ahahahahahha http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

um, 5'7", C cup, nice ass, classy fashion... you know clean cut, darker colors, good accessories, hoop earrings, scarves tied back around the neck, dark shades or those trendy faded disco shades. Cute hair cut, not-quite-shoulder-length bob, smells like thermasilk ultra moisture. Skin smells like herbal essence and hawiian ginger oil. I've got a nice face, always happy, I never look mean, so I guess I'm approachable for the most part. Too approachable I think. At least 1 or 2 new guys ask me to hang out a week, none of them are my type, but I guess it counts for something. Personality wise, I'm good company, get along good with the girlies and the guys. I'm a leo, so I'm basicly my own biggest fan which I'm sure is annoying but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm smart, I work for everything I have, got my first job when I was 13, bought my car at 15, moved out at 16. I'm not caught up in the typical girlie things, which is what I'm proud of the most. I don't care about who my boyfriend is, my status or scene points, and I don't do the other typical girl thing and hate all men, dwell on issues i have no control over, pretend like I'm fighting the battle of the sexes.. I just work hard (literally and metaphoricly) for everything I want, and try to be chic in the process ; ) On the ladder note, I argue about anything and everything, I always have to be right, I have extremely high expectations and am let down easily, I live in denial and explode frequently, I'm impatient, I can't fall in love to save my life, aaaaand I cackle. I mean I have an obnoxious cackle that just slips out from time to time, it's really embarrassing. heh. okay then.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

"to add to that, my personality is apparently too intense for a lot of people. i like to live life while i've got it to live, and some people don't like the way i do it. i don't like to keep people around me if they're half-assed friends. this results in a few amazing friends, and no acquaintances."-pH

...yeah but p. aint it easier that way...no tyme for cocktail chatter...makes me quezzy

"if im in big crowded places (bars etc) i usually put on my 'mean' face and walk through like i hate everyone there. i dont know why i do itplain chick who are still hot as shit and dont hafta take them to the movies and buy them dinner"-sI

...yeah i do it too, i think its like an evolutionary thing, like apes pounding on their chest...

"and i'll be fuckin the emo chicks and plain chick who are still hot as shit and dont hafta take them to the movies and buy them dinner..."-J

...okay jink heres a tip at no charge, EVERY GIRL WANTS TO BE TAKING ON DATES AND EVERY GIRL WANTS THE OCCASIONAL GIFTS ASIDE FROM XMAS,VDAY,BDAY, like a john coltrane cd outta nowhere(yeah i date gurls with good taste)...i luv plain gurlies as much as the next guy with good taste (wR), but im guessing that you mite be on the younger spectrum, so start saving now....i got a gurl that doesnt give of a fuck if i roll in a benz, but believe me she wants a candle lite dinner, a trip into the city, or to go see a flick every now and then (plus its fun to do all that shit anywho)...and yeah she'll take me out but its always more on the guy end, dont kid yourself.....

...me well i guess im hit or miss, either you find me funny, and smart or a sarcastic prick, and just a plain smart ass...its all good no complaints from me, ive been lucky with the gurls ive met, and probably better off for not meeting the ones i didnt...oh yeah and im devilshly cute....

...last pair of velcro i owned were roos, ya know put the 35 cents for milk in the zip up pouch on the side!...but they def. havent lost that edge...

r....

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-17-2001).]