Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

·•· MS Paint Contest - Theme: Draw Fellow 12ozers ·•·

Originally posted by 23578

Dude, how do you do that capture the screen thingy?

There's a PRINT SCREEN button on the upper-righthand side of the keyboard. Press it. Open up any image-editing program, paste the image, trip out what you don't want, save, host, post.

dude this shit doesn't even have a image editor, i couldn't save it as jpeg, the only thing i could save it as was a tif file, if anyone wants to convert it for me and post it, but why would you waste time doing that when you could be drawing more shit, sigh.

it was supposed to be electricity sucks, who i drew because somehow they ended up on my buddy list, probably because i meant to click something else and mistakenly clicked add buddy. anyhow, i drew the stupid thing twice, i clicked clear by accident the first time because this comp doesn't want to put the buttons in the right place, or put any words on them as to what they do. fug it.

Originally posted by 23578

dude this shit doesn't even have a image editor, i couldn't save it as jpeg, the only thing i could save it as was a tif file, if anyone wants to convert it for me and post it, but why would you waste time doing that when you could be drawing more shit, sigh.

it was supposed to be electricity sucks, who i drew because somehow they ended up on my buddy list, probably because i meant to click something else and mistakenly clicked add buddy. anyhow, i drew the stupid thing twice, i clicked clear by accident the first time because this comp doesn't want to put the buttons in the right place, or put any words on them as to what they do. fug it.

Feel free to email it to me: fuck you spam bot @ clownpenis.fart

tease was being a bitch about the lettering on the cap, so i had to change it.:mad:

gimme a second to host it.

and if anyone wants to see the real pic, it's on fatcap.;)

Guest krie

more of my artistic paint skills to come later on...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha... fun. Nice one Gliko.

oh what, ignore mine? its like that is it.,,,,

Guest krie

dam everyone else's burns my efforts..!

Originally posted by sneak

oh what, ignore mine? its like that is it.,,,,

Nah, seriously though? I wank it to Power Puff Girls not Teletubbies.... yours was just a little off that's all.

Guest krie

i seriously should have put some effort into mine :lol:

ill do better when i get home..

Guest krie

he pRobably made it in paint and saved two pictures of it and made it into a simple .gif file

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this