·•· MS Paint Contest - Theme: Draw Fellow 12ozers ·•·

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone i think it my duty to expose poop man for what he really is:

----------Crohn'sDisease---------

Crohn's disease causes inflammation in the small intestine. Crohn's disease usually occurs in the lower part of the small intestine, called the ileum, but it can affect any part of the digestive tract, from the mouth to the anus. The inflammation extends deep into the lining of the affected organ. The inflammation can cause pain and can make the intestines empty frequently, resulting in diarrhea.

-------------What are the symptoms?---------------------------

The most common symptoms of Crohn's disease are abdominal pain, often in the lower right area, and diarrhea. Rectal bleeding, weight loss, and fever may also occur. Bleeding may be serious and persistent, leading to anemia. Children with Crohn's disease may suffer delayed development and stunted growth.

Paging Mr. Mang to page 2....

I second that, mangtron would indeed bring some funkatronics to these.

these ms paint competitions, should be a at least once a week thing here at 12 oz.

think of the endless...I mean ENDLESS possibilities here.

dude this shit doesn't even have a image editor, i couldn't save it as jpeg, the only thing i could save it as was a tif file, if anyone wants to convert it for me and post it, but why would you waste time doing that when you could be drawing more shit, sigh.

it was supposed to be electricity sucks, who i drew because somehow they ended up on my buddy list, probably because i meant to click something else and mistakenly clicked add buddy. anyhow, i drew the stupid thing twice, i clicked clear by accident the first time because this comp doesn't want to put the buttons in the right place, or put any words on them as to what they do. fug it.

Originally posted by 23578

dude this shit doesn't even have a image editor, i couldn't save it as jpeg, the only thing i could save it as was a tif file, if anyone wants to convert it for me and post it, but why would you waste time doing that when you could be drawing more shit, sigh.

it was supposed to be electricity sucks, who i drew because somehow they ended up on my buddy list, probably because i meant to click something else and mistakenly clicked add buddy. anyhow, i drew the stupid thing twice, i clicked clear by accident the first time because this comp doesn't want to put the buttons in the right place, or put any words on them as to what they do. fug it.

Feel free to email it to me: fuck you spam bot @ clownpenis.fart