satan created macdonalds

Daddy Screw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr.Clean

It was made into the company that it is today by Roy McKroc or whatever. read 'fast food nation' awesome book.

already read it.

i dont think his name is mckroc.. i think its just kroc..

and before kroc took over they had already sold 40 franchises in a short amount of time..

aaawww, no you didn't, that was just the dream you were having while you passed out on those sleeping tablets your mum gave so she could take care of me & the crew.(gave a blow job to my whole mob wit no prob)

keep replying btw, maybe you'll reach 5000 posts one day and you can be like tease.

people were overweight way back in the day, it was actually a way of flossing. if you were fat it meant you could afford to eat more food than your body needed, hence being able to afford to live that way. i think that was greece or rome, while were on that, gays arnt so new either, most ballers back then had a little man-bitch they would pop in the pooper whenever they were sick of fucking their wife. America is about the only country where there really is a weight problem because no one cares enough to do much about it except consume more. thats really all america is about. consuming. I personally think Mcdonalds and the US Government could be run by the same Administration. Mcdonalds is EVERYWHERE, forcing itself onto other countries and convincing more and more people they need something that they dont realize that they need. Alot like how America likes to go in and make things the way "WE" think they should be. Fuck your culture and your leaders, this is how we do it and so should you. So now when ever any of you a fortunate enough to go into another country on some sort of personal exploration you can eat the same shit food you get in america cause you dont give a fuck about food from their culture anyway. sounds a little harsh but dont sweat it, cause when you go to sleep at night, you'll know in your head that the people who met you and what you did for them bettered their lives.

Archived