ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

i dont even want to know why you were at that site in the first place. thats gross. and you probably posted the picture, AFTER you jacked off to it.

your sick.

just what he said...

------------------

what if forensics finds the answer ? what if they stole my fringerpirnts ?-at.the.drive.in.

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

i dont even want to know why you were at that site in the first place. thats gross. and you probably posted the picture, AFTER you jacked off to it.

your sick.

true that.

i wonder if that woman even knows that she's on uglypeople.com... poor lady. i feel bad. i bet she's not even a bad person.

ohhh, jeez.

Guest BlUR!!
Originally posted by Klypse:

That is fuckin sick. Blur why the fuck do you always post, stupid, gay, annoying shit. Thats so fuckin disgusting. I was eating grapes, you sick biotch. Seriously seek some sort of help.

your right i do need help im a little in the psychotic side. that pic up there is really my grandma! hi grandma

------------------

sould i get circumcised or not? http://webster.commnet.edu/gif/felix.gif'>

Guest SayOne

jesus christ...for 250 milllion dollars , would you fuck that old bitch..and im talkin the oral,anal,strait up tearin that dry ass up?

Archived