Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tow up from tha flow up !

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

i dont even want to know why you were at that site in the first place. thats gross. and you probably posted the picture, AFTER you jacked off to it.

your sick.

just what he said...

------------------

what if forensics finds the answer ? what if they stole my fringerpirnts ?-at.the.drive.in.

i dont even want to know why you were at that site in the first place. thats gross. and you probably posted the picture, AFTER you jacked off to it.

your sick.

true that.

i wonder if that woman even knows that she's on uglypeople.com... poor lady. i feel bad. i bet she's not even a bad person.

ohhh, jeez.

Guest BlUR!!

your sick.

True that!!!!!!

------------------

sould i get circumcised or not? http://webster.commnet.edu/gif/felix.gif'>

Guest BlUR!!

you cant get any more sicker than that............or can you?

your sick.

Guest BlUR!!

hey u can keep your comments 2 your self but u dont u ever call my babe sick. I love her long time!

That is fuckin sick. Blur why the fuck do you always post, stupid, gay, annoying shit. Thats so fuckin disgusting. I was eating grapes, you sick biotch. Seriously seek some sort of help.

Guest BlUR!!
Originally posted by Klypse:

That is fuckin sick. Blur why the fuck do you always post, stupid, gay, annoying shit. Thats so fuckin disgusting. I was eating grapes, you sick biotch. Seriously seek some sort of help.

your right i do need help im a little in the psychotic side. that pic up there is really my grandma! hi grandma

------------------

sould i get circumcised or not? http://webster.commnet.edu/gif/felix.gif'>

Guest SayOne

jesus christ...for 250 milllion dollars , would you fuck that old bitch..and im talkin the oral,anal,strait up tearin that dry ass up?

Originally posted by SayOne:

jesus christ...for 250 milllion dollars , would you fuck that old bitch..and im talkin the oral,anal,strait up tearin that dry ass up?

NO!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this