Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grandola

U.F.O.s & Aliens.

lets discuss. i believe they exist. i believe they have visted earth.

i have seen a u.f.o.

no, not a flying saucer. just a light. it looked like a star in the sky, except it made a "Z" in the air then took off really, really fast (shooting star fast).

i have family that lives out in west texas in a small city near San Angelo. man, i've seen some crazy ass lights over there.

I Want To Believe...

anyone else ever seen a "UFO"?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i've seen them....once was a real alien spaceship, one was man made.

ive seen a ufo, i was in capecode RI and i was lookin at the stars and i seen this white dot move foward disapear and reapear off to the left about and inch (not a literal inch, but from were i was standing it looked about an inch) and continue moving parallel to its original coarse then all of a sudden it got bigger...no much but then disapeard...could have been anything, but still was an unidentified object, i too believe aliens exist and have made contact with us, call me crazy or what ever but im into that shit, i have a really open mind when it comes to things like that, i believe in ghosts too, and physics, but its funny because i dont believe in god

Last year I was sitting in the backyard at my dad's house, leaning back in this lawn chair. My dad took a break from fixing dinner to come sit down next to me for a moment. So we're both looking towards the sky and about the same moment, we both noticed.....

Very far away there was this speck. The only way I could see it was because it was obviously reflecting the sun light. No color, no shape, it just looked like a very bright pin prick of a speck in the sky and it caught my eye. So we're wondering what this thing is, kinda watching it.... waiting for it to go into the clouds like a commercial liner.... when it switched direction. It started to head downward, like towards the earth.... it was still very very far away. Ok, so that was weird.... it almost immediately started going back the other direction....

The whole time, my dad and I are sitting here watching this thing move around a small section of the sky. And we both were in a state of "wow"... Whatever it was, it changed direction and sped up and slowed down randomly. I have never in my life seen any aircraft move with such speed in one direction and then immediately switch to a completely different direction. On that token, I've never seen anything that adhered to the "laws" of physics move in this manner. It never moved in an arc, only straight lines, zig zagging around.

Also, now that I think of it, at one point it seemed to split into two specks. Either that or the other one came from somewhere else. The two distant specks seemed to play with eachother, as if they were chasing closely.

It makes you wonder... what sort of propulsion system could do that. And what material could such a "craft" be made of that it would reflect sunlight at such a high intensity from so far away. I'd say it was equivilent to someone holding a small mirror and reflecting a beam of light onto you from a very very long distance. I would've never recollected this if I didn't see this thread.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i believe in ghosts too, and physics

i also believe in physics. in fact im taking a class on it next year.

as for UFO's. I have seen Unidentifiable Flying Objects in the sky at night. Usually its just a light moving much too fast to be a helicopter or plane.

alf is my hero...he eats cats. any ways ive seen some crazy ass shit in az too. like some one else said i believe in the paranormal but not in god. though two completly different things some people find this wierd. i was watching a tv show and even know they can alter images with tv and shit there was this house being rebuilt, and some family was filming it for whatever reason and this little white spot kept floating across the camera leanse and even "opend the gate leading into the front yard" it was seen in several places outside and inside the house. also i do believ there are ghosts in my home. one night i was on the 12oz and i looked down the hall and saw that the complete blackness of the dark hall was sort of shifting, it was wierd as fuck. what looked like an old man walked to the end of the hall. stopped just before it opens up into the kitchen and walked back. and i used to see a child in my room when i first moved here, she would always look out the window, and every morning id wake up and my closet would be open. this stopped about 2 years ago, but its still wierd as fuck. apparently, according to my land lord a family was killed here before she bought out the property. shits freaky as hell. l8.

Guest sneak

i like to think that something else is out there. i mean its pretty up ourselves of humans to think we are alone.

i dont think being hungover is the best time for me to explain myself. this really needs to be talked about in a cramped smokey room as people start to get more and more stoned.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I believe in aliens. I believe in UFOs... I've seen a few of the latter, and shit my pants.

Do I believe that UFOs are aliens? Nope. That's another matter. There's a bajillion other explanations for UFOs that we have to go through before having to resort to the highly unlikely alien explanation.

great stories guys. as for the ghost tip, there is a ghost up in my house.

i've never really seen it straight up though, its always just out of the corner of my eye. like someone walking down the hallway, or into the kitchen when i know the house is empty. sometimes it even feels like the mother fucker sits on the bed while i'm trying to go to sleep!

finally, for the first time, i did see it face to face....

i was going into my room to go to sleep, and as i closed the door behind me, i looked down the hallway and saw a someone in a blue jump suit with his head rapped up in with gauze. shit was creepy.

anyone know if theres anyway to look into the history of your house? like find out previous owners and whatnot?

Hmm.. alot of strange sightings on here. i too saw a pinprick of light one night that made a circular shape motion and then shot off at an incredible speed out of my field of vision. Much too fast to be a satellite. I laid out one night and watched satellites move around it definately wasn't a satellite.

I bet U.F.O.s are powered by the graviton. Or maybe even psychokinesis.... hmmm...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I do.

:lick:

i took a class in psuedo science, and read a lot of books from both perspectives on UFOs. for almost every UFO report there is a logical scientific explanation. this one book, UFOS EXPLAINED turned me into a skeptic.

belive.

you motherfuckers are stupid if you think we are the only life form in this entire universe.

hah....you prolly belive theres 9 planets in our solar system instead of 12.

goddamn im fucking really grumpy and outright irate today.

one time we were camping and i was hanging out with some friends chilling looking at the stars. all of a sudden we all see what we originally think is an airplane, but it darted from one possition to the other extremely fast in a zig zag motion. it was kind of changing colors too as it went.

it couldnt have been an airplane from the way it moved...who knows what it was.

twice. once was my being paranoid though.

1st: Its broad daylight on a mildly weathered saturday. Were driving on our way to pasadena when all of a sudden. I see this small tiny little rocket kind of thing. i kept staring at it and it got bigger and bigger. Then out of nowhere i see like a military helicopter fly right over the car.

Im like what the hell? Im like hey delis you just see that? she said " no shutup beanz." so now im like ehhhhhhh then like 2 minutes later i see another copter heading towards the same thing flying in the sky.

2nd: i walk out of my house at night. it was cloudy and dark.

I decide to look at the stars and to my surprise theres a huge cloud with wierd 4 bright lights shining through it. The lights would move in a unison pattern. and im like AAHHHHH H SHIITTTTT. then i realized something.

It wasnt a UFO. the nearby car dealership had 4 highpowerd 500 watt lightbulbs. Aiming it towards the sky. I calmed down and realized how stupid i was.