U.F.O.s & Aliens.

Grandola

Bleep Bleep!!!!!

Greatings Earthlings, I have just pirated into SMERK's computer via telekenisis as I was bored chillin' in my cigar shaped, flashing lighted, ultra fast, beyond the laws of physics movin' UFO, that I like to call the Doperide.. Shit has the mad alien leather interior and shit yo!!, and I see

yall debatin" whether we be real and shit? Damn, Im realer than yo momma, ya better recognise fools!!!! I gots me the mad ray guns that slaps mad huge burners on the sides of planets so my homies can see when they's on tour to earth and shit, and best believe we be anal probin' all the earthling hotties in they sleep....PEACE..until we decide to take over the earth and shit... Intergalactic B-Boy Alien..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

Re: Bleep Bleep!!!!!

Originally posted by SMERK.BAinc

Greatings Earthlings, I have just pirated into SMERK's computer via telekenisis as I was bored chillin' in my cigar shaped, flashing lighted, ultra fast, beyond the laws of physics movin' UFO, that I like to call the Doperide.. Shit has the mad alien leather interior and shit yo!!, and I see

yall debatin" whether we be real and shit? Damn, Im realer than yo momma, ya better recognise fools!!!! I gots me the mad ray guns that slaps mad huge burners on the sides of planets so my homies can see when they's on tour to earth and shit, and best believe we be anal probin' all the earthling hotties in they sleep....PEACE..until we decide to take over the earth and shit... Intergalactic B-Boy Alien..

ahahahahahaha :lol:

that was dope! Can I get a lift?

I miss my folks!

once i was sittin on my balcony at night and i was lookin around and all of tha sudden couple of lights caught my eye... i got shook for a lil thinkin it was a UFO.......it turned out to be a blimp, and after that i laughed for a while

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by krie

do they still probe people ?

yes, and it feels so good!

:love:

Archived