U.F.O.s & Aliens.

Grandola

lets discuss. i believe they exist. i believe they have visted earth.

i have seen a u.f.o.

no, not a flying saucer. just a light. it looked like a star in the sky, except it made a "Z" in the air then took off really, really fast (shooting star fast).

i have family that lives out in west texas in a small city near San Angelo. man, i've seen some crazy ass lights over there.

I Want To Believe...

anyone else ever seen a "UFO"?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive seen a ufo, i was in capecode RI and i was lookin at the stars and i seen this white dot move foward disapear and reapear off to the left about and inch (not a literal inch, but from were i was standing it looked about an inch) and continue moving parallel to its original coarse then all of a sudden it got bigger...no much but then disapeard...could have been anything, but still was an unidentified object, i too believe aliens exist and have made contact with us, call me crazy or what ever but im into that shit, i have a really open mind when it comes to things like that, i believe in ghosts too, and physics, but its funny because i dont believe in god

Last year I was sitting in the backyard at my dad's house, leaning back in this lawn chair. My dad took a break from fixing dinner to come sit down next to me for a moment. So we're both looking towards the sky and about the same moment, we both noticed.....

Very far away there was this speck. The only way I could see it was because it was obviously reflecting the sun light. No color, no shape, it just looked like a very bright pin prick of a speck in the sky and it caught my eye. So we're wondering what this thing is, kinda watching it.... waiting for it to go into the clouds like a commercial liner.... when it switched direction. It started to head downward, like towards the earth.... it was still very very far away. Ok, so that was weird.... it almost immediately started going back the other direction....

The whole time, my dad and I are sitting here watching this thing move around a small section of the sky. And we both were in a state of "wow"... Whatever it was, it changed direction and sped up and slowed down randomly. I have never in my life seen any aircraft move with such speed in one direction and then immediately switch to a completely different direction. On that token, I've never seen anything that adhered to the "laws" of physics move in this manner. It never moved in an arc, only straight lines, zig zagging around.

Also, now that I think of it, at one point it seemed to split into two specks. Either that or the other one came from somewhere else. The two distant specks seemed to play with eachother, as if they were chasing closely.

It makes you wonder... what sort of propulsion system could do that. And what material could such a "craft" be made of that it would reflect sunlight at such a high intensity from so far away. I'd say it was equivilent to someone holding a small mirror and reflecting a beam of light onto you from a very very long distance. I would've never recollected this if I didn't see this thread.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i believe in ghosts too, and physics

i also believe in physics. in fact im taking a class on it next year.

as for UFO's. I have seen Unidentifiable Flying Objects in the sky at night. Usually its just a light moving much too fast to be a helicopter or plane.

alf is my hero...he eats cats. any ways ive seen some crazy ass shit in az too. like some one else said i believe in the paranormal but not in god. though two completly different things some people find this wierd. i was watching a tv show and even know they can alter images with tv and shit there was this house being rebuilt, and some family was filming it for whatever reason and this little white spot kept floating across the camera leanse and even "opend the gate leading into the front yard" it was seen in several places outside and inside the house. also i do believ there are ghosts in my home. one night i was on the 12oz and i looked down the hall and saw that the complete blackness of the dark hall was sort of shifting, it was wierd as fuck. what looked like an old man walked to the end of the hall. stopped just before it opens up into the kitchen and walked back. and i used to see a child in my room when i first moved here, she would always look out the window, and every morning id wake up and my closet would be open. this stopped about 2 years ago, but its still wierd as fuck. apparently, according to my land lord a family was killed here before she bought out the property. shits freaky as hell. l8.

Guest sneak

i like to think that something else is out there. i mean its pretty up ourselves of humans to think we are alone.

i dont think being hungover is the best time for me to explain myself. this really needs to be talked about in a cramped smokey room as people start to get more and more stoned.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I believe in aliens. I believe in UFOs... I've seen a few of the latter, and shit my pants.

Do I believe that UFOs are aliens? Nope. That's another matter. There's a bajillion other explanations for UFOs that we have to go through before having to resort to the highly unlikely alien explanation.

great stories guys. as for the ghost tip, there is a ghost up in my house.

i've never really seen it straight up though, its always just out of the corner of my eye. like someone walking down the hallway, or into the kitchen when i know the house is empty. sometimes it even feels like the mother fucker sits on the bed while i'm trying to go to sleep!

finally, for the first time, i did see it face to face....

i was going into my room to go to sleep, and as i closed the door behind me, i looked down the hallway and saw a someone in a blue jump suit with his head rapped up in with gauze. shit was creepy.

anyone know if theres anyway to look into the history of your house? like find out previous owners and whatnot?

Hmm.. alot of strange sightings on here. i too saw a pinprick of light one night that made a circular shape motion and then shot off at an incredible speed out of my field of vision. Much too fast to be a satellite. I laid out one night and watched satellites move around it definately wasn't a satellite.

I bet U.F.O.s are powered by the graviton. Or maybe even psychokinesis.... hmmm...

belive.

you motherfuckers are stupid if you think we are the only life form in this entire universe.

hah....you prolly belive theres 9 planets in our solar system instead of 12.

goddamn im fucking really grumpy and outright irate today.

one time we were camping and i was hanging out with some friends chilling looking at the stars. all of a sudden we all see what we originally think is an airplane, but it darted from one possition to the other extremely fast in a zig zag motion. it was kind of changing colors too as it went.

it couldnt have been an airplane from the way it moved...who knows what it was.

twice. once was my being paranoid though.

1st: Its broad daylight on a mildly weathered saturday. Were driving on our way to pasadena when all of a sudden. I see this small tiny little rocket kind of thing. i kept staring at it and it got bigger and bigger. Then out of nowhere i see like a military helicopter fly right over the car.

Im like what the hell? Im like hey delis you just see that? she said " no shutup beanz." so now im like ehhhhhhh then like 2 minutes later i see another copter heading towards the same thing flying in the sky.

2nd: i walk out of my house at night. it was cloudy and dark.

I decide to look at the stars and to my surprise theres a huge cloud with wierd 4 bright lights shining through it. The lights would move in a unison pattern. and im like AAHHHHH H SHIITTTTT. then i realized something.

It wasnt a UFO. the nearby car dealership had 4 highpowerd 500 watt lightbulbs. Aiming it towards the sky. I calmed down and realized how stupid i was.

Guest WebsterUno

I believe.

call me a weirdo, but yeah, I believe we are not alone.

There is no way in hell we are alone.

Did any of you read the paper last week. About that

planet, that possibly had life on it a few thousand,

million years ago..anyway, yeah..I highky doubt

we are the only beings in this galaxy.

Me and a few of my homies were up in the hills

kickin it. No booze, no hard drugs. We were sitting

in the car, while my homie was in the back seat

bustin slobs with this girl. So, Im taking a pull from

the jizza...and I see these four lights in the hills

in front of us. Looked some thing like this

:dazed: :dazed:

:dazed: :dazed:

^^^thats just an example.

imagine those are just solid yellow lights,

in that formation. Ok..SO...

Im sitting there, noticing these lights.

And Im thinking, what the fuck is that?

Then, they start moving closer, and closer.

They got closer. I turn and look at my homie,

and he is looking straight at me. We both asked

each other at the same time, do you see that?!

And we both sunk in our seats, and just stared straight.

We both ask each other how high we are, and were

not THAT high! So, we turn to my boy and that chic,

and tell them to look forward, and we all turn and look,

and it was gone! Explain That!!!

The other night, I saw a fireball in the sky, it was

like 2 weeks ago. The paper said it was a meteor,

but I saw that shit...it looked like a fuckin huge ass

fireball! Im not kidding. It freaked me out for a sec.

Ill see if I can dig up the planet story, and the fireball story.

*believe* :lick:

Originally posted by old*824

belive.

you motherfuckers are stupid if you think we are the only life form in this entire universe.

hah....you prolly belive theres 9 planets in our solar system instead of 12.

goddamn im fucking really grumpy and outright irate today.

are you serious about that 12 planet thing because if so link me to something i wanna learn bout that

-----------------

on 2 other notes my boy was once chillen with his cousin after leavin his grandmothers funeral and they were lookin into the sky, it was covered in clouds except for 1 circle of blue...according to him he seen his grandmother looking down from the circle and wave at them...that shit gives me goose bumps....and i too think my house is haunted...well maybe not huanted but at least got something goin on inside...when we first moved here my dad had a knight statue that he kept in the basement...at night they told me they used to here metal clanging, also i remember pretty vividly one night i was sitting in my living room drawing and my keyboard started playing a tune...this keyboard doesnt have preset tunes and it was off mind you...and last but not least i was in my backyard looking up into one of my houses windows and i seen my mom looking at me..so i asked what she wanted and she just stayed looking...so i continued to ask what she wanted...so i went inside and when i went to the window noone was there...meanwhile my brother was still out side looking at the window...when i got out he told me that our mom kinda faded away....that right there to me is fuckin scary, my mother though gets it the worst she sees dead people in her dreams and says she can hear voices talk to her at night, she told me that one time my computer started playing music and she told me to turn it down and it did.....i was at school though, i came home and my speakers were off but winamp was still playing...damn for real this shit gives me goose bumps ima stop now

back in the late sixties, my mom was married to this guy who worked at macdill airforce base in tampa, florida. her and her husband and two of their friends went out to the pier in the bay to fish one night around midnight...they were there for a while and suddenly, this huge cigar shaped thing came out of the water near an island not far off the coast, i actually hovered and came very close to them,s o they all decide to get in their cars and leave. my mom and her husband went to my great grandmothers house, which ios only a few bloack from the pier, only to discover that this thing had followed them. my great grandmother and great aunt, as well as my grandmother, mother and her husband, and their friends, all witnessed this thing.

now, my mom, she';s a bit of an over exagerator, so, while my great grandmother and aunt were still alive, i asked them about this, because i had hear about it from moms a few times, they recounted the story from the time my mom and her hsuband had arrived at the house exactly. no b/s. the thing hovered over their house for quite soem time...how strange that an afb was right there...hmmm...and this island...it has a large nuclear power gen on it....it's always lit up and very restricted. my moms husband reported the thing, but was told not to talk to anyone about it, and they wer "handling" it.

all true. very odd.

Archived