vandalizing underage girlies

colder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vanity:

i don't have a problem with this stuff. but you obviously haver access to a scanner. do you ever do real graffiti?

yeah, i posted some of my stuff in the cleveland rocks thread.. but there's enough people posting regular shit, i think this is alot more entertaining!

Originally posted by CoffeehouseFunkstar:

what'd he do lay her down on the scanner and close the lid on her? http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

Dope.. did you use paint pens or what.. I think I will need to experiment with those kind of canvasses......oh, hi hon...

GOTTTA GO

yep, they're all paint pens.. i did the outline with a uni-ball and filled it in.

ahaha you have a uni-ball. i had to say it!

im going to beach week all next week in nags head NC. and pretty much everyone (cept me) is gettin drunk everyday. so in my sobriety im going to try and draw on some girls, and i will get flicks... i dont know if im gonna color them in. but i give you alot of props for the colors. nice. that musta been a bitch for her to get off huh?

if you're going to draw on chix, i reccommend using the paint pens.. the colors come out on skin alot better than sharpies or prismas or anything else, and they wash off real easy. chix get pist when they cant get a sharpie tag off 2 weeks later.. heheh..

Archived