Back from the grasp of a sexy Filipino girl...

Guest SPFlatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SPFlatty

so i've been away, trapped in the loins of lust. a once commited man, seeing nothing more than the beauty of the railroad, fell victim to the oh so powerfull trance of female georgeousness. but i have returned from the sweltering jungle of forbidden fruit, and have re-embarked on the journey that began nearly ten years ago...back to continuing the epic tale of...the freight life...

now you talkin brother

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by IRON CHEF

AND THEY WERE BOTH MARRIED,,,,YES I'M A DOG.

CARAMEL SKIN AHHHHHHH

haha...i love it!! married women are like pregnant women, there's just something about em! damn the carmel skin...

aww, it's all good homie, broken hearts happen, you just gotta decide if its worth it. sometimes, the days before the fall are so great, the fall, though anticipated, is welcomed with a mature understanding that we can't have all the things we want. life just isnt that kind. when the inevitable comes, cry a little, get sympathy from single female friends, and move onto the next lady with a rock on her finger...good luck my friend...

remember, when a muscle tears, it heals stronger...just as the heart.

damn....

Keep your head up man...I was getting a little scared reading your commentary.. it almost seemed suicidal. Women and fr8s really can play on your emotions. I know the pain too. My wife hates graff but she knows that's all I'm about. We fight about my ventures on the rails all the time but somehow we always make up. Anyway the UB has many titles..but you really can't get away from the Urban Beauty of the rails no matter your location on this planet.

Benching is hard at times

but living with women is much harder....

there are others out there..you just gotta find one that loves you no matter what you do.

Enough from me...great post by the way.

Archived