"Oh Man, Why Am I Such A Whore For Old Spice?"...thread for fellas

$360

kILO i know what you mean about the girl...it may sound crazy but maybe once a week i have this girl i know come over and lay on all of my shit to make it smell pretty.

Back to the topic though...There are just some colognes that scream "stay away from me!! I bought this to get girls!!'

Then there are others that have a more suave sophisticated smell to them that invitingly say "Yes. I want to have intercourse with you too. I'm sophisticated."

It's all about what type of person you are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Looks kinda cheap..hmm..

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

It doesn't matter how cheap it looks when it has the name Armani on it...Does it matter what it looks like anyway?

-Do you carry your bottle of Old Spice around with you?

-Do you match your clothes to the Old Spice deodorant bottle?

Probably not, and if you did.................................... :o

What the hell is armani?!..the stuff smells horrible..I dunno if you like it but I don't just cause the name of it is tops doesn't mean i'm gonna buy it..and I hate old spice i'm all about that AXe.

Originally posted by krie

ur not petty/lame/etc for reading her journal. i do too! hhahaha those livejournal things are pretty gay but good to read otherrrs to get some goss/info.

hell yeah krie! you know how it is, its such a good way to keep tabs on youre ex's and know all the fucker they are hanging out with too....

i use old spice fresh body spray then 2 schpritzes of cool water on the head of my penis,then i hop on the el train,i ride in between cars with it poking out so the scent of my penis wafts throughout the lower northeast side of philly,when i finally arrive in center city theres a line of cock hungry bitches hungry for the get down

man...i never thought about my store bought scent as being one of my important "tools" for nabbin the ladies....ive almost always used the ol'spicey deoderant myself...that and/or some curve....alot of the latinas ive met diiiig that one....:king:

Originally posted by $360

naaa man please understand ive been rocking old spice since back in the day. i used to have the roller kind that they dont make anymore.

as for colonges, i only use them veeeery sparingly. special occasions only.

#1:

http://www.bluewaterwebworks.com/smellinfine/cool_water.gif'>

cool water

and #2:

http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/65231.gif'>

lucky you.i really have that tiny bottle and its lasted me 2 years

scary as fuckin hell those are the two i wear...lots of people never heard of lucky you that is the shit though the lotion smells better than the spray it lasted me a year and recently my fucking dick manager threw it away ...it was in my bookbag he said he thought some tagger left the bag there so he threw it out..it's what i'd always wear and i'd always get noticed for smelling good with it if i had money id go and buy it over .fuckin cunt...so now im using cool water

Originally posted by NOUM

What the hell is armani?!..the stuff smells horrible....i'm all about that AXe.

do I even need to start with this one?

like really.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sect one

scary as fuckin hell those are the two i wear...lots of people never heard of lucky you that is the shit though the lotion smells better than the spray it lasted me a year and recently my fucking dick manager threw it away ...it was in my bookbag he said he thought some tagger left the bag there so he threw it out..it's what i'd always wear and i'd always get noticed for smelling good with it if i had money id go and buy it over .fuckin cunt...so now im using cool water

thats crazy.

sect, you get the:

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~akpsi/thumbs-up.JPG'>

thumbs up

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I used to have a girl in high school that wore Cool Water, and I had her spray that shit on my pillow, bed covers, even on a stuffed doll of Kenny from South Park (with detachable head) she gave me. Now, since roughly 94.12% of women wear Cool Water, I am forced into a jillion scent flashbacks every time I go out.

I mainly rock Minotaure by Paloma Picasso when I go out with girls and want to smell different from everyone else. For more elegant functions it's 1881 by Cerruti, and for everything else it's 212 by Herrera.

I've been wearing old spice a long time. for one it's cheap. for two it doesn't smell bad. recently i've been wearing it because it's a deoderant, (the only deoderant i could find that wasnt an anti perspirant as well) because a doctor recently informed me that anti-perspirants have harmful chemicals in them.

i'm very much into natural scents and looks myself.

Archived