"Oh Man, Why Am I Such A Whore For Old Spice?"...thread for fellas

$360

the best place to get cologne is at the airports in europe / asia.

You can get stuff that no one here will ever find. I mean if you're

buying the shit off the rack in the local drug store then there's hundreds

of people who have the exact same shit. boo.

here's some of my special stashes...

http://www.cofrase.com/triangledor/dossiers/bijoux_et_parfums/images/Image7.jpg'>http://www.cofrase.com/triangledor/dossiers/bijoux_et_parfums/images/Image9.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by space base

I rock deer pheramones.

that made me laugh like a high pitched girl laugh. I dunno why but did you ever see that video on TV where that dude was boxing with a deer cuz he was wearing deer pheramones? haha that was great.

Im so fucking stupid. I dont even wear deoderant usually. I dont really smell that bad. And a lot of the times i wear this eddie bauer stuff. But I for some reason dont put much thought into my scenting. Which is a bad idea because girls have a really good sence of smell and supposedly smelling right can help your chances largely.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

that made me laugh like a high pitched girl laugh. I dunno why but did you ever see that video on TV where that dude was boxing with a deer cuz he was wearing deer pheramones? haha that was great.

hahaha, that made me laugh... i remember that shit..what an idiot, wasn't the deer up on its hind legs boxing that guy???

deoderant is for women, its so funny when guys smell deoderant and comment on whether they like it or not, its all the same if u need to wear so u dont lose pionts woith girls for BO thats fine but dont try and score points for having 'sexy' deoderant

Originally posted by mr.yuck

deers cant box kangeroos can box

Originally posted by nomadawhat

DOes old spice still make those cool contact towelette things... those sounded like a kind of good idea... but they probably sucked... anyone use those?

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/75774/200.jpg'>

yeah these thing were suprisingly usefull. i sweat a lot, sepecially when i skate. i used to use them after a session and i would smell mad nice. not just for a ladies, but for myself as well.

Obviously you guys spend way too much rime on the computer and not enough time finding what girls like...Lets try a few:

http://didier.huard.free.fr/armani-aquadigiohomme.JPG'>

Personally I don;t have it, but it smells fucking great and the girls melt for it...

http://www.tommy.com/media/img/products/2003-spring/id256601_prod.jpg'>

I have good stock on this, and it does the job quite nicely...

http://www.bgstore.com/ximages/products/20000/ck_contra_man.jpg'>

Highy recommended....

Now gentlemen go throw away that crap called OLD SPICE....

today I'm sporting the Pasha de Chanel .

Good stuff indeed!

I think I need to pick up a new bottle of something this week.

and it will not be old spice, cool water, ckone or prefered stock.

Re: Looks kinda cheap..hmm..

It doesn't matter how cheap it looks when it has the name Armani on it...Does it matter what it looks like anyway?

-Do you carry your bottle of Old Spice around with you?

-Do you match your clothes to the Old Spice deodorant bottle?

Probably not, and if you did.................................... :o

hmm. in a relationship i think a guy smells just a good when he wakes up in the morning with the sleepy boy smell, or after he's been working outside and is all "manly" and when he's cleaned up. it really doesn't matter as long as it's him.

best believe the best thing is a shirt that your boy has worn all day and smells like him. (not super nasty 3 day old stinky though)

^ to add to ube's point...

There's the great feeling after a girl has spent the night

when you can go back into your bedroom and just lay

your head down on the pillow and it smells like them.

It's so nice to just lay there and curly up in the duvet

while having a 'scent flashback' to their company.

Dont take it dirty you jokers!

and to add to ClueTwo's point... armani is nice.

axe tsunami smells pretty cool but for cologne I wear some

NAUTICA COMPETION but now they have some ugly looking yellow bottle which looks fucking gay. I have the old bottle the gray/blue that shit smells good. I also have some Tommy my girl loves tha shit so I always wear that when I kicke with her and she even gets mad at me sometimes when I wear and Im not kicking it with her. Contracdiction is pretty cool too. I would put up some pics but Im fucking lazy

Originally posted by Kilo7-

[bThere's the great feeling after a girl has spent the night

when you can go back into your bedroom and just lay

your head down on the pillow and it smells like them.

[/b]

this could not be more true. ive had taht happen many times and it keeps me happy every single time. it also works when you steal a shirt from youre girl too, kind of like what ubejinxed was saying.