we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CITYBOYBLUES: your writing too much garbage. if you want to garner respect for your opinions you must say it in a respectful manner. However since only about 1% of your posts have anything valid to say this is unlikely.

Yes Uday and Qusay were bad nasty men... What about Mugabe? I haven't heard anyone mention Mugabe in about at LEAST 6 months. What? We don't give a shit about the Congo? I'll bet you Mugabe is even worse than Saddam and his sons combined.... But nobody says a damn thing. What about Venezula? Weren't they rebelling against thier oppressive state run oil corporation recently and thier own tyrannical leader? What happened with that? Somebody gave em a lollypop and they shut up? Latin america is chock full of dictators. Do you know why capitalists like small communist nations? They are easier to control.

Hey I never said I didn't agree with going into Bosnia. That's probably the most sensible military operation we have had since WW2. Okay Europe was too weak, and you're point is? Maybe you beat up kids smaller than you.

And yes I can compare people in america to Saddam & Sons. They are small potatoes compared to U.S. crooks. Wake up and smell the coffee! This is the big time! This is grand street! The golden mountain! The land of opportunity.

I really hate politics but sometimes I feel like I just have to get involved.

Re: U.S. releases Uday, Qusay death photos

Originally posted by Vlad

Qusay Hussein

QUOTE]

jesus fucking christ... why are putting their dead bodies on the news ? have some fucking respect. And did the united states not complain when al jazeera broadcasted dead americans ? and the news here refused to show it. but they broadcast big pictures of these guys' dead bodies ?

Re: GOOD POINTS, I GUESS...

Originally posted by CITYBOYBLUES

BTW, ANOTHER 9/11 IS COMING BECAUSE THERE ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS WHO SAW THE DAMAGE 9/11 DID TO THIS CITY AND ITS PEOPLE. DID YOU DICKHEADS EXPECT US TO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT??? DID YOU??? THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR A LONG TIME. A REASON TO GO IN AND CLEAN OUT THESE THIRD WORLD DUMPS THAT PASS AS RESPECTABLE COUNTRIES. WE HAVE OBVIOUSLY UPSET MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR (INCLUDING SOME OF YOU COCKSUCKERS) AND WE WILL BE ATTACKED AGAIN. AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS WE ARE GOING TO GO IN TO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACKED US ARE HIDING AND CLEAN THAT SHITHOLE OUT TOO.

THE THEY'LL REALIZE THAT THE ENEMY ARE NOT THE PEOPLE WEARING YERMULKES.

IRAQ WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11

Al Qaeda was. I know you like to lump all the arabs together and just accuse them of being terrorists, but thats not how it is. and 9/11 wasnt 'an attack on freedom and democracy'. they do not want democracy. they attacked because we're always backing israel and that pisses them off. yeah us troops went into afghanistan. i dont have too many details on this since alot of it is top secret stuff..but basically they went in there on a surprise attack at night..and were surprised themselves when they realized al qaeda was waiting for them and they had to abort mission, minus a few lives of delta force guys. then they went in again, with the help of british royal marines. too late, al qaeda left afghanistan. not much has happened since then. osama is still alive.

theres no oil, big business contracts, or israeli protection that comes from going after al qaeda, so it isnt important.

what do you think all that shit about 'protecting our friends in the region' means? america has 2 allies in the middle east, israel and saudi arabia. and whether you like to realize it or not, israel is our friend because they have a pseudo-democracy and because so many american jews (yourself? you never answered the question) like paul wolfowitz and richard perle have an interest in its protection. saudi arabia is basically our oil buddies, our business partners. saudi arabia has a dictatorship every bit as brutal as iraq, not only that but they have Al Qaeda hiding there as well (along with Pakistan, Syria, and Iran). but we dont want to ruffle any feathers with our business partners. you can even read up on the history between the bush/bin laden families. read up on salem bin laden, osamas brother.

WHOH WHOH WHOH

FIRST, I DONT WANT YOUR RESPECT. I DONT NEED THE RESPECT FROM SOME SUBURBAN NERD. SECOND, JUST LOOKING THROUGH ONE YOU IDIOTS REPLIES IT READS SOMETHING LIKE SAUDI ARABIA IS JUST AS BRUTAL AS IRAQ AND SO ON. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? SADDAM MURDERED HIS OWN PEOPLE. WE ARE FINDING EVIDENCE OF MASS GRAVES FULL OF PAESANTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT.

OUR PARTNERSHIPS WITH SOME OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE ON YOUR LITTLE LIST OF OUR BUDDIES ARE COMPLETE CRAP. OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH PAKISTAN AND ITS PRO-WESTERN LEADER PERVEZ MUSHAREF IS ONE THAT IN MY OPINION IS STRONG AND IS AGAINST THE IDEA OF INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM. HE KEEPS HIS PEOPLE IN CHECK. THEY CONTROL MOST OF PAKISTAN AND KEEP THE AREAS WHERE BIN LADEN AND THOSE GUYS ARE AT RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE NO CONTROL.

NEXT ON YOUR LIST IS SYRIA. WE HAVE NO TIES TO SYRIA. NEXT IS IRAN. HMMMMMMMM. 1979 WAS THE END OF THAT FRIENSHIP WHEN A BUNCH OF PSYCHOS TOOK OVER THE COUNTRY AND HELD OUR EMBASSY HOSTAGE FOR 444 DAYS.

WHETHER OR NOT I'M A JEW IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU CLOWNS. THE FACT IS THAT ISRAEL IS A SMALL LITTLE COUNTRY THAT HAS 200 MILLION MUSLIMS LIVING AROUND IT HOPING IT WILL JUST PICK UP AND LEAVE.

THEN ONE OF YOU CLOWNS MENTIONS ROBERT MUGABE. ROBERT MUGABE HAS NO TIES TO THIS COUNTRY AND I THINK HE IS A REAL THREAT TO AFRICA AND ZIMBAWES NEIGHBORS. BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS IN AFRICA. REALLY???? THAT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION. OIL IS WHAT THIS KEEPS THIS COUNTRY GOING. OIL IS A LOT MORE IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES WHICH IS SAD TO SAY, BUT WHAT CAN WE REALLY DO TO HELP OUT IN AFRICA? I WISH IT COULD BE DONE. I REALLY DO. WE CAN'T HELP EVERY COUNTRY THAT NEEDS HELP. YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO ADMIT THIS BUT WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THE WORLD THEY REACH OUT TO THIS COUNTRY, EVEN THOUGH SOME DICK WILL SAY THAT THIS IS WHAT THE U.N. IS FOR. WE ARE THE U.N. SORRY TO SAY.

I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU NERDS THINK OF ME. YOU GUYS ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP STUPID. YOU DON'T SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE. YOU JUST SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE. TOO BAD.

yeah you got the hussein brothers..

sure they were cunts.. but i doubt you will sound so positive when the current hopes for a new controlled world where the third world is shackelled by the chains of cheap/slave labour for the multinational corperations that have the first world prisoners to the mental anguish created by forced vanity of misleading slogans and "lifestyle techniques" created by corperations. a society based on money and possession that is fuelled by people who earn less in one month that you pay for a burger is a reality.

the world is no longer controlled by governments who act apon the peoples wishes.

when you realise this maybe you wont be so happy that the worlds largest oil reserves are in controll of the american government and multinational corperations.

Guest imported_Europe

Cityboyblues.

Just a little note to you. If you want to continue this debate please raise your level of arguement. One thing is that we disagree, thats fine and it creates this debate in the first place. But dont write stuff like " I JUST WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL "FUCK YOU" TO ALL THOSE EURO-FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE. I HATE YOUR GUTS" and "I ALSO HOPE EUROPE IS ATTACKED AND MANY FRENCH AND GERMAN PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN THE PROCESS"

And turn off Caps Lock please.

SORRY:

YOUR REQUEST FOR ME TO NOT INSULT THE EURO-TRASH THAT FREQUENT THIS GARBAGE SITE IS BEING VETOED. SORRY. HAVE I POSTED ANY FLIX TODAY???????? I LOVE YOUR LITTLE SIGNATURE. NO I DIDN'T AND I DON'T THINK I WILL POST ANY BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE THIEVES ON THIS SITE THAT PRESS ONE BUTTON AND WHAT'S ORIGINALLY MINE INSTANTANIOUSLY BECOMES THEIRS. I'D REALLY LOVE TO SEE SOME FREIGHTS FROM EUROPE. CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW US SOME?????????? PLEASE!!!!!

i never said Pakistan, Syria, or Iran were our friends. If I did, I didnt mean it like that.

maybe I wasnt being clear. What I meant was that Saddam is an easy target. The American govt knows the public can be easily fooled.

All they have to do is say keywords like 'values' 'terrorist threat' 'friends in the region' 'attack on freedom' etc, and the majority of Americans fall for it, and anyone who doesnt is 'unpatriotic' or a 'sympathizer'.

it throws americans into a frenzy every time. they fooled americans into a mentality of 'they got nukes, get them before they get us! saddam hussein, osama bin laden, 9/11!!!

saddam is evil! free the iraqi people!'. its all bullshit.

im telling you, this has alot to do with israel/palestine.

Pinup

Don't get too "holier-than-thou" on us, guy. France has a long, long and bloody history of covert and overt operations in it's colonies, including plenty of assassinations and torture.

As you may know (but most 12 oz.ers do not) France has it's own little CIA, the SGDN (Secretariat General de la Defense National) , and under it's authority we find an entire host of alphabet agencies, just like in the U.S., including the DRM, DPSD, BRGE and SCSSI. The DGSE (Direction Generale de la Securite Exterieure) for instance, through the SDECE, was principally responsible for the systematic use of torture during the "Dirty War" in Algeria in 1962, including electric shock, systematic drowning, beatings, hanging terrorist suspects by their feet and genital torture.

In the 1970's, de Gaulle fomented subversion and fostered separtist terrorist groups in Quebec, with Operation Ascot.

In 1968, Foccart attempted to get control of Nigerian oil fields away from British and American oil companies by fomenting civil war, resulting in the deaths of 500,000 in Biafra.

In July, 1985, agents from the 44th Infantry Regiment and the Division Action bombed the "Rainbow Warrior" Greenpeace vessel at anchor in Auckland, New Zealand.

And all this stuff is no more than a minute fraction of the murder and horror that France has helped create. So before you get high and mighty with the U.S., best check your own back yard for problems. Not that I'm criticizing. French intelligence is to be admired for their expertise. Just don't act like the U.S. is the big villain.

true^

hahahaha the legion are a bunch of murderous phychos....I met an ex-legionarre 2 weeks ago...great bloke but when asked why he joined said "because i wanted to kill people." he was also stabbed by a fellow legionarre while he was in the Congo

I saw a doco where anonymous ex legionarres were interviewed and claimed that the legion were conducting several covert operations in various hotspots at any time around the globe that the public will never know about... i asked the dude to see it was true and he 'for sure'

The french military is far more violent and disagreeable then the american forces... no doubt about it

dont forget their nuke testing in the pacific 5 years ago. also they have bases all over africa and other fucked up places that are frequently investigated for war crimes

WHAT A JOKE

You are 100% right about the true nature of France and how its just as bad, if not worse than the United States which I love and would die for if need be. CITYBOY is right on almost everything he said and I wish the moderators of this site weren't as pathetic as they are. Europe does suck the fat one and when dukes intoduce themselves to me wherever i am and i hear a hint of a european accent i end the conversation with them because they know that the people of this country are superior in almost everything except manners to those euro-trash flamers. I also hate euro-bombers in NYC so much. Fuck it, not that i see many O'clock tags in nyc because that nerd hasn't been here in a little but i'm going over him from now on!!! End of story!!!! GOD FORGIVES, DAC DOESN'T!!!!!

Originally posted by mapo returns

only if youre a bloodthirsty savage.

america has no right to invade a sovereign nation.

murder is murder.

as you people cheer for the deaths of people, you make me ashamed to be human.

quit trying to be different. you're saying you want murderers left alive to murder again because killing them is murder and "murder is murder"? whatever.

Guest BROWNer

step 1-do your freakin' homework

step 2-do some more

step 3-realize it's not the penultimate truth

step 4-go sniff some farted up underwear, preferably

your own.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

quit trying to be different. you're saying you want murderers left alive to murder again because killing them is murder and "murder is murder"? whatever.

no asshole.

im saying that what they do is done in their own country. and america has no right to go over there and play police officer.

to go over there and kill them because they have murdered before is stupid. should we now go invade every country and kill all its suspected murderers?

of course not, that would be stupid, because we let their country handle its own problems. we let their criminal justice system run its course.

now do you see what im saying?

Nothing to do with anything, but I wanted to add:

From the US Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Sec. 8 (g):

"The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature."

The title of that portion of the US Code? "Respect for flag".

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030725/capt.1059092783.bush_cdh111.jpg'>

Re: Pinup

Originally posted by KaBar2

Don't get too "holier-than-thou" on us, guy. France has a long, long and bloody history of covert and overt operations in it's colonies, including plenty of assassinations and torture.

As you may know (but most 12 oz.ers do not) France has it's own little CIA, the SGDN (Secretariat General de la Defense National) , and under it's authority we find an entire host of alphabet agencies, just like in the U.S., including the DRM, DPSD, BRGE and SCSSI. The DGSE (Direction Generale de la Securite Exterieure) for instance, through the SDECE, was principally responsible for the systematic use of torture during the "Dirty War" in Algeria in 1962, including electric shock, systematic drowning, beatings, hanging terrorist suspects by their feet and genital torture.

In the 1970's, de Gaulle fomented subversion and fostered separtist terrorist groups in Quebec, with Operation Ascot.

In 1968, Foccart attempted to get control of Nigerian oil fields away from British and American oil companies by fomenting civil war, resulting in the deaths of 500,000 in Biafra.

In July, 1985, agents from the 44th Infantry Regiment and the Division Action bombed the "Rainbow Warrior" Greenpeace vessel at anchor in Auckland, New Zealand.

And all this stuff is no more than a minute fraction of the murder and horror that France has helped create. So before you get high and mighty with the U.S., best check your own back yard for problems. Not that I'm criticizing. French intelligence is to be admired for their expertise. Just don't act like the U.S. is the big villain.

I honestly dont think france are saints, far from it. the point was i had this idiot conditioned by a poor education that doesn't allow him to be critical of the information he receives by his country, and my point was not trying to prove France saints but more to prove that in this Iraq conflict, the French side was probably right not to go into Iraq, and to stand by international Law. My message was to contradict this guys idea that the US was perfect, and that France was scum to not participate in this war. In the words of Michael Moore : "friends must not only support one another, they must also know when to tell one another that they are wrong", which is why i did not believe france ungrateful in this story. I also thought it was important to remind him that Bush, unlike what he thinks, is not following a tradition of the precepts of the USA, and I condemn his actions that spit at international law which is just about the only system i believe in, Bush claims he wants to prevent conflicts (cf liberia, and israel/palestine, etc) but i beleive the only way to start such a difficult and long task is to make sure international law is respected and act with the consent of it, something that Bush doesnt have the faintest idea of doing, which some senators are actually criticising with hindsight now. As for De Gaulle|s actings in Maghreb, itruly agree with you seen as my family was kicked out of algeria as a consequence of de Gaulles clumsiness on the subject.

therefore, with all due respect to your opinions, and some of it i do agree with, do not misunderstant the point of my message sent to Cityboy

Re: GRAF JOCKS GRAF JOCKS, WHATCHA GONNA DO; WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU???

Originally posted by CITYBOYBLUES

201 POSTS NOW. GRAF AND IRAQ HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER BUT YOU ARE STILL A GRAF JOCKEY. THAT'S A FACT. YOU KNOW IT...

you're a moron.chill.

Pinup

Sorry, we disagree on the extent of authority that you impute to international law. If by international law, you mean an agreement between two or several countries to agree to do a particular thing, or refrain from doing a particular thing, so long as it does not impinge on the INALIENABLE RIGHTS ENUMERATED IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, I have relatively little to say about it. For instance, if the U.S. and France wish to agree to both use the ISO standards of measurement (better known as the "metric standard" here in the U.S.) which just happens to have been established by an international standards organization, that's all fine and good. But if the ISO tried to ENFORCE their standards on the U.S. or any of it's citizens, or tried to demand that the U.S. teach the ISO standards in our schools, I would say not only "No," but "FUCK, NO." Nobody, no where, no time dictates ANYTHING to the United States, or the American people. We are a sovereign nation and we are NOT SUBJECT TO ANYBODY'S AUTHORITY AT ALL, except our own. We write and enforce whatever laws we please. The rest of the world can go jump in the lake if they do not like it. Especially the U.N.

Now quite frankly, I could not care less about the ISO standards of measurement, and neither does almost anybody else. I could not care less if every other country of the world enthusiastically embraces the ISO standards. It matters not. But the principle of the idea, that some self-appointed psudeo-governmental body, like the U.N., could decide to "outlaw" small arms in the hands of the civilian population is completely unacceptable. Nobody but the U.S. has authority to do or say such a thing within the boundaries of the U.S. The U.N. has NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER in our country, or in any country outside of the U.N. building in New York. Their real goal is to figure out a way to tax us. They spend a lot of time trying to think up new and more creative ways to put their hand into the pockets of the American people.

The U.S., like any other country of the world, is free to declare war on anybody at any time. We will not surrender that right to anybody, and the rest of the world can either accept it or not, as they please. Countries like Iraq are none of our affair, in my opinion, but dictators like Saddam Hussein are a threat, and if we have to go kill them once in a while, so what? If the U.N. doesn't like it, let them come over here and try to enforce their will on the SEVENTY MILLION ARMED CITIZENS of the U.S.

THAT'S why they want authority over us. Right now, we are King of the hill, and nobody, not the U.N., not France, not China or ANYBODY ELSE has enough power or soldiers to disarm us.

People's Liberation Army (China)= 5 million

The U.S. armed forces= 1.8 million

National Rifle Association= 4 million

Licensed American deer hunters= 31 million (THIRTY-ONE MILLION)

American gun owners=70 million

Estimated number of firearms in U.S. civilian hands= 270 million.

Let the U.N. bring their blue helmets on over here to enforce the authority of the U.N., and we will fill every cemetary in America with their dead bodies. This isn't Liberia or Serbia here.

The only reason we are vulnerable to terrorism at all is because we have a society of freedom and openness, and allow foreigners move about freely. But if terrorists start being successful, believe it, we can rectify that situation in a big hurry. This nation cannot be defeated on the ground, and we are more than willing to defend ourselves. The people of the Middle East might want to rein in their little terrorist groups, because the invasion of Iraq was just a little wake-up call. Any nation that harbors people who attack the U.S. is making a serious mistake.

You people are free to accept the authority of the U.N. if you wish. And the American government can say whatever the elitists in Washington D.C. want it to say, but they DO NOT RULE THE PEOPLE. They serve at our pleasure. They work for US, not the other way around. We are armed, and we are going to remain armed. We do not submit to any authority outside of our own, and unlike the civilian populations of most other countries, we have the force to ensure our liberty. Too bad the Iraqis did not have a Second Amendment. They could have overthrown Saddam themselves. But being unarmed and helpless, they were Saddam's victims.

KaBar

There's not much i can say to your long text seen as i don't agree with a single word of it : i am against the so easy possibility to acquire guns in the US, i disapprove of how the US government is acting these days, whether it is business within or outside of the country, but i know i probably cannot convince seen as your principles seen pretty well anchored, and i consider myself civilized enough to not start insulting you because you dont agree with me, unlike some other people that have discussed the subject. Therefore, even though i totally disagree with you, i respect your choice.

However i do have a few questions for you. Your text first of all voluntarily misses my point when it comes to international law, but it also only vaguely considers the question of Iraq, so i haven't really understood what your position is ? So, i get that you think the US was right to go into Iraq, and even more, to act alone ? But so, how succesful do you think the US are being right now ? And what do you think of the fact that George Bush and the crew, after having insulted france, calling them traitors, ungrateful etc, and having decided to punish France by restricting their profits in iraq, are now wishing to constitute a collateral force in iraq, something that the UN had been requesting from the start if there were to be actions in Iraq (and countries, such as France, never said they would not act in Iraq, only that to do so , iraq would have to not cooperate with the inspection for WMDs, which is what this whole war was all about at the beginning). If i didnt have to go right now, i would write more.... later 12oz