we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

mental invalid

Re: Re: Re: we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

Originally posted by mapo returns

i think this war doesnt have a whole lot to do with 'regime change' or 'iraqi freedom'. it has alot to do with oil, clean-up effort contracts which turn into campaign donations from big business, alot to do with protecting israel, alot to do with putting a military base in iraq so we can protect israel better.

sounds good to me.

all those who stand against us go to hell, you die and you go to hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

This is thread is the fuckin apocalypse, from all the political debate in here all that time, this thread strikes as a bitter desert...Mapo, i've told you a million times you're an asshole...i gotta say though, i feel you on that one...and it amazes me how your viewpoint makes everybody a bit uncomfortable...The temporarity of viewpoints is the worse fuckin thing ever and this thread is full of that shit. Dont take me wrong, Saddam and his boys have crossed the lines of being able to be called humans lightyears ago, we're talking about the worst kind that can exist. The idea and purpose of justice is to serve though, the first and last reason this war will never stop is that you cant clean shit up for noone else, The iraqi people would have felt powerfull and ready to commit to a new form of political administration once they, on their own, cleared their shit up..i dont care if they would lock away saddam and the crew for a million years, kill them in cold blood, torture them to death or whatever, the thing is that they should have done it on their own. When you realise that what i say seems impossible you start realising just how used they were to the gross way of the saddam family...and thats the main reason the US has more casualties after the war is 'over' than while it lasted, thats also the reason why when, and if, the US will back off, the 'free iraq' will go down...i bet that todays state has the same impact on iraqis as saddam's did...who feels safe with the force that killed thousands of people for reasons that are false and keeps playing the cowboy?...thats right...

Iraqis must kill saddam as an idea and they have to do it on their own, its saddam, the US and soon saddam 2, a legacy of dictators.

On the same page, i cant believe how people in here with healthy minds say 'now that we're in it, we better accept' when you dont agree, you never accept and besides that, fuck saddam, you people have the worse leader in american history, bringing him down is the only real power you have.

Tesseract/TannedGuerillaAlarmclocks

DRING!!!

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

mapo - keep arguing. I, and others, may not always agree with you

wordski. there is some kinda weird gang up herd mentality goin' on in here.

"Remember our french buddies (lol) gave saddam an extra seven months to hide his shit and make arrangements to go in to exile. "

What the fuck man: Iraq is not a huge country, Iraq is not a rich country, how the fucking hell do you expect them to have the means of creating an armed fleet of missiles in order to destroy the US. Saddam doesn't give a rats ass about the US.

Iraq has OIL!!!! Remember bush's speech when american attacked iraq first ? "and i ask the people not to destroy the oil tankers, or to refuse all orders to do so". Didn't that tip you off ?

However, you get North Korea that has a museum with treasured posters saying WE WILL GET AMERICA OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, a captured american boat on display and a whole fresque (sp?) showing korea american battles with americans getting wacked, as well as an ax used to execute american soldiers under glass. This same country has openly declared having a nuclear weaponry program and after have being asked to, have refused to abort it. But North Korea have no oil and have no interest in invading them.

what does that tell you.

No one has found any weapons of mass destruction in iraq and it has been proved that the us and uk have made up false evidence.

by now, maybe you should have figured out that the french buddys were right.

as for the saddam sons, of course they will not be regretted

Disturbing as this thread is to me, I still have the urge to say something on the subject matter.

I'm not here to say that anyone arguing their point is wrong, but I believe America has over-stepped their boundries (understatement). The United States is the John Wayne of the world and plays the roll very well. Unfortunately, the American people are fed beliefs based on the media interaction and hear-say from our beloved polital leaders. These beliefs are contracted from non-existant evidence and misguided publicists. We all seem to be in agreement on this subject but I wanted to say my piece.

On the other hand, Saddam Hussein and his sons deserve to die a long slow death for their crimes against their own people. I feel strongly with Tesseract on the fact that the Iraqi people will not take to this new government since they were not the instigators of te movement to rebuild it. I can not say that as a fact (impossible for me to speak for people in another country.)

Fuck this, I'm done...I could probably go on for days talking about this crap.....

http://www.gendergap.com/images/logo_sm.gif'>

one guy who is probably laughing hard right now is Jacques Chirac...because Blair and Bush are being accused to have lied to the population..while just few month ago Chirac was labeled as Anti-american, has been insulted, + all the anti -french movement etc

i would also just like to point out that since Bush declared that the fighting was over (he didnt say the war was over..because then he has to release all the POW's..and he doesnt want that), 39 American troops have been killed. That doesnt include the ones who died during actual battle.

The funny part in all of this was that Bush and company was all about 'freeing the iraqi people' and giving them a democracy. and then what happens when we overthrow the 'regime' ? they want a muslim state..THEY DONT EVEN WANT DEMOCRACY!!

not to mention how the shi'ite, sunni, and kurds all hate each other.

how would the sunni and shi'ites react if a kurd is made president, or vice versa? youd have a damn civil war. people have theorized that ruling by force is practically the only way you are able to rule in iraq.

now i read that america troops killed saddams 14 year old grandson.

thats just fucking beautiful. what exactly did he do to deserve to be brutally killed? he apparently survived the missile attacks and when the troops stormed the place he opened fire. and theres not a fucking person on this board who wouldnt have done the same. he just saw his father and uncle die..as if that isnt bad enough.. now you see military guys storming in..your ass grabs a gun and shoots..so dont try to paint a picture of some bad guy for doing what he did. its a damn shame.

and the reason i dont 'root' for america is simply because i think its stupid to say 'military from my geographical location killed people in your geographical location!! yay!!'. however, i do respect the borders of a country. its like LBJ said, "We don't want our American boys to do the fighting for Asian boys". Replace Asian with Iraqi and thats the way I feel. If they dont like Saddam they should have overthrown him themself. And dont give me that shit about they were scared to die, or afraid of Saddam. They dont seem to have fear shooting at American troops.

Guest BROWNer

people have theorized that ruling by force is practically the only way you are able to rule in iraq.

i'm glad somebody finally brought this up.

hussein was a very effective at running/ruling iraq in terms of keeping the inner politics and problems somewhat cohesive, something the yankees will never be able to do. but..you know....most people don't want to get into details like that.

Re: Two Less Monsters in the World

Originally posted by KaBar2

Saddam Hussein and all of his blood-drenched, horror-creating monster family and all of their henchmen, and all of their supporters in the Nazi Baath Party are going to be exterminated. It doesn't matter one bit that Iraq didn't have WMD. All that matters is that the 101st Airborne drove stakes in the hearts of two more of Saddam's vampires.

MORE TO COME, I HOPE. My only complaint is that their deaths were entirely too quick. We can't get fresh combat trrops to Iraq fast enough to suit me. And yes, if they would send me with the Marine Corps, I'd go tomorrow morning, if they would let me. Unfortunately, I'm too old. Dammit.

I was too old for the Gulf War in 1991, too. I called and argued with them. They said "Thanks, but "no." I was pissed. I was only 40. That's not "too old" to fight in a war.

yeah sure sounds like FUN!!i would have gone to if i could.it's like a video game but instead you get to kill for real.but that's justified since it's under an army.yeah who cares about the iraqis anyway, it's not american lives.they're a lot more worth.man....i would do anything to save our economy and the great american quality of life.super!i wanna give rumsfeld a big hug.

Mapo is actually a smart man and seems to know what he's talking about, so get off his case fuckers. You have to respect the opinion of open-minded person who actually tries to ANALYZE a predicament, therefore they can give a richer opinion with many different angles. As opposed to those of you who simply follow everything CNN or Dumbya Bush says...

Mapo is actually a smart man and seems to know what he's talking about, so get off his case fuckers. You have to respect the opinion of an open-minded person who actually tries to ANALYZE a predicament, therefore they can give a richer opinion with many different angles. As opposed to those of you who simply follow everything CNN or Dumbya Bush says, resulting in a 2-dimensional one-sided opinion regurgitated straight from your ass...

daaamn mapo...i read this whole dam thing.... u have good points u obviously do yur homework... but u have to admit.... the bottom line is... the death of them.... brings peace to the people of iraq..... well at least more? wait.....what do i know!!! i failed sophmore freshman junior and senior history!!!!......anyway.... were u on teh debate team in highshool?..............lol im just fucken with u......

stankonia

Quiet One is either a joke account, or really fucking stupid. That "fuck people with tans" persona was ignorant right after 911, and that was a high point for it. Go burn a cross and fuck your cousin, jethro.

Mapo is fighting the good fight on this one.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

PEACENIKS IN ACTION!!! YOU GENTLEMAN ARE FORGETTING THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE OVER THERE HATE OUR GUTS AND THINK WERE THE FUCKING "GREAT SATAN". THAT IS SOME PRIMITIVE SHIT OVER THERE AND WE LIVE IN A CIVILIZED (NOT ALL OF US) WORLD WHERE WE CAN SPEAK OUR OPINIONS. I THINK IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO GO OVER THERE AND HELP THESE PEOPLE OUT. THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE HALF A BRAIN AND KNOW THAT OIL WILL MAKE THEM BIG MONEY. THEY SEE HOW THE KUWAITIS AND OTHER RICH COUNTRIES ARE LIVING AND THEY WANT TO ACTUALLY SEE SOMETHING DONE WITH THE OIL REVENUES. THE FACT IS THAT AFTER WE SLAPPED AN OIL EMBARGO AGAINST THEM ALL THAT MONEY WENT STRAIGHT IN TO SADDAM'S PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS AND THE ACCOUNTS OF THOSE MOST LOYAL TO THE REGIME. THIS MAN WAS EVEIL AND MOST OF THAT REGION IS EVEIL, INCLUDING THE ISRAELIS. NOBODY IN THAT REGION REALLY LIKES WHAT WE STAND FOR. WHAT THIS COUNTRY AND BUSH DID WAS HE GOT RID OF A TYRANT WHO WAS GOING TO BE DEPOSED OF ANYWAY SOONER OR LATER. AT LEAST THEY HAVE OUR HELP AND SOME MONEY TO GET THEM STARTED. WHEN WE START BUILDING THINGS AND HELPING THEM GET BACK ON THEIR FEET THESE PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT WERE ABOUT. THIS COUNTRY ISN'T ABOUT DEATH AND GENOCIDE LIKE MANY OF THE PLACES IN THAT REGION, INCLUDING ISRAEL (FOR MAPO). JUST REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF BUSH THE MAN HAS OUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND. MAYBE YOU DON'T THINK BUT WHAT IF MEN LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN WERE TO BUILD WEAPONS AND SELL THEM ON THE BLACK MARKET. I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT WE MIGHT HAVE A CONFLICT WITH KOREA REAL SOON OF THAT MIDGET FREAK OVER THERE DOESN'T STRAIGHTEN UP.

I SEE WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING AND I ACTUALLY RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS BUT WHAT WE ARE DOING OVER THERE WITH ISRAEL AND THE PALESTINIANS IS FOR THE BETTER OF THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT, WE SUPPORT ISRAEL BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY SDON'T ALWAYS ACT LIKE A DEMOCRACY, THEY ARE ONE. AND THEY TREAT BOTH JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WELL THERE CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME MORON SAID BEFORE. THEY ARE FIGHTING A WAR RIGHT NOW WITH THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BURN OUR FLAGS EVERYDAY, NOT BECAUSE WE SUPPORT THEM, BUT BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT ANY RELIGION BUT ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION IN THEIR MINDS. YOIU CAN DEBATE ME ALL YOU LIKE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT EVEN IF WE HAVE TO LOSE A FEW HUNDRED SOLDIERS OVER THE COURSE OF THIS CAMPAIGN, WE ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING AND THE TROOPS GET MY FULL SUPPORT. AMERICA IS A GREAT PLACE AND EUROPEANS ARE TRASH. WE SUPPORT FREEDOM WHILE THEY LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES, NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HELP, BUT BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE. AMERICANS DO CARE OR ELSE WE WOULDN'T BE SENDING TROOPS TO HELP OUT IN AFRICA. ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS AND HATE ON AMERICANS ARE JUST IGNORANT. WE HAVE DEFENDED FREEDOM THROUGHOUT THE PAST 100 YEARS AND THE ONLY REASON EUROPE ISN'T SPEAKING GERMAN RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF US. THE "FROGS" ARE SCUM AND I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THAT. WE SENT SOLDIERS IN TO BOSNIA BECAUSE EUROPE COULDN;T HANDLE ITS OWN PROBLEMS AND THAT'S A KNOWN FACT.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WE HAVEN'T PROVED OUT POINT BY FINDING WEAPONS BUT SADDAM HAS HAD A LONG TIME TO HIDE THEM AND I'M SURE IF HE WANTED TO FIND THEM TO SELL, HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

Re: BLAH BLAH BLAH

Originally posted by CITYBOYBLUES

PEACENIKS IN ACTION!!! YOU GENTLEMAN ARE FORGETTING THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE OVER THERE HATE OUR GUTS AND THINK WERE THE FUCKING "GREAT SATAN". THAT IS SOME PRIMITIVE SHIT OVER THERE AND WE LIVE IN A CIVILIZED (NOT ALL OF US) WORLD WHERE WE CAN SPEAK OUR OPINIONS. I THINK IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO GO OVER THERE AND HELP THESE PEOPLE OUT. THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE HALF A BRAIN AND KNOW THAT OIL WILL MAKE THEM BIG MONEY. THEY SEE HOW THE KUWAITIS AND OTHER RICH COUNTRIES ARE LIVING AND THEY WANT TO ACTUALLY SEE SOMETHING DONE WITH THE OIL REVENUES. THE FACT IS THAT AFTER WE SLAPPED AN OIL EMBARGO AGAINST THEM ALL THAT MONEY WENT STRAIGHT IN TO SADDAM'S PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS AND THE ACCOUNTS OF THOSE MOST LOYAL TO THE REGIME. THIS MAN WAS EVEIL AND MOST OF THAT REGION IS EVEIL, INCLUDING THE ISRAELIS. NOBODY IN THAT REGION REALLY LIKES WHAT WE STAND FOR. WHAT THIS COUNTRY AND BUSH DID WAS HE GOT RID OF A TYRANT WHO WAS GOING TO BE DEPOSED OF ANYWAY SOONER OR LATER. AT LEAST THEY HAVE OUR HELP AND SOME MONEY TO GET THEM STARTED. WHEN WE START BUILDING THINGS AND HELPING THEM GET BACK ON THEIR FEET THESE PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT WERE ABOUT. THIS COUNTRY ISN'T ABOUT DEATH AND GENOCIDE LIKE MANY OF THE PLACES IN THAT REGION, INCLUDING ISRAEL (FOR MAPO). JUST REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF BUSH THE MAN HAS OUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND. MAYBE YOU DON'T THINK BUT WHAT IF MEN LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN WERE TO BUILD WEAPONS AND SELL THEM ON THE BLACK MARKET. I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT WE MIGHT HAVE A CONFLICT WITH KOREA REAL SOON OF THAT MIDGET FREAK OVER THERE DOESN'T STRAIGHTEN UP.

I SEE WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING AND I ACTUALLY RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS BUT WHAT WE ARE DOING OVER THERE WITH ISRAEL AND THE PALESTINIANS IS FOR THE BETTER OF THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT, WE SUPPORT ISRAEL BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY SDON'T ALWAYS ACT LIKE A DEMOCRACY, THEY ARE ONE. AND THEY TREAT BOTH JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WELL THERE CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME MORON SAID BEFORE. THEY ARE FIGHTING A WAR RIGHT NOW WITH THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BURN OUR FLAGS EVERYDAY, NOT BECAUSE WE SUPPORT THEM, BUT BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT ANY RELIGION BUT ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION IN THEIR MINDS. YOIU CAN DEBATE ME ALL YOU LIKE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT EVEN IF WE HAVE TO LOSE A FEW HUNDRED SOLDIERS OVER THE COURSE OF THIS CAMPAIGN, WE ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING AND THE TROOPS GET MY FULL SUPPORT. AMERICA IS A GREAT PLACE AND EUROPEANS ARE TRASH. WE SUPPORT FREEDOM WHILE THEY LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES, NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HELP, BUT BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE. AMERICANS DO CARE OR ELSE WE WOULDN'T BE SENDING TROOPS TO HELP OUT IN AFRICA. ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS AND HATE ON AMERICANS ARE JUST IGNORANT. WE HAVE DEFENDED FREEDOM THROUGHOUT THE PAST 100 YEARS AND THE ONLY REASON EUROPE ISN'T SPEAKING GERMAN RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF US. THE "FROGS" ARE SCUM AND I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THAT. WE SENT SOLDIERS IN TO BOSNIA BECAUSE EUROPE COULDN;T HANDLE ITS OWN PROBLEMS AND THAT'S A KNOWN FACT.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WE HAVEN'T PROVED OUT POINT BY FINDING WEAPONS BUT SADDAM HAS HAD A LONG TIME TO HIDE THEM AND I'M SURE IF HE WANTED TO FIND THEM TO SELL, HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

alright, i read halfway into your paragraph to realize you're a typical ignorant, too proud american.let me ask you:have you lived any where else in the world?have you educated yourself about the "other" fucked up side of american history that barely gets taught in school?the states have funded financially and militarily different puppet regimes in the past.MANY!speaking of our buddy saddam:who was also funded by the u.s.tlet's not forget al-qaeda, the ayattolah, the shah, the saudi king, the guatamalen regime the list goes on forever.

look it's obvious that the majority of the iraqis simply want the troops out!u.s. didn't bring democracy to iraq, bullshit...it brought"america" to iraq.different things.

i've lived all over the world and my life itself has a bizarre political twist to it that i'm not gonna go into on the net, but my award for the most selfish, too proud, ignorant, less educated westerners goes to americans.that's of course generally speaking.pretty much all my friends are american.

why did they deserve to be killed?

there hasnt been any WMD found in Iraq.

if you ask me, America is the terrorist.

haahahhahahahah

gayest thing i have ever read on this gay forum!!!! nice one!

i thought you were an alright, level headed type

hahahhhahah do you ever idea how deranged those two were?

do you have any idea how many innocent people they killed?

Uday hussein was killing fish with grenades in a lake. a villager swam out to take some for food. uday shot the villager with his pistol (for trying to steal what was not his). Uday was also imprisoned by saddam for ripping a friend of saddam's throat apart with an axe at a party. if Uday saw a nice looking woman on the street he would abduct her. if she did not comply to his sexual wishes he was torture her before klling her.

get off the hippy dick mate, it doesnt matter Iraq had WMD's the point is the leadership was so tyrannical that they would not have hesitated using them if they did

Iraq will eventually be a constitutional republic

The U.S. has no reason to stay in Iraq. Within five years, I predict we will be out of there. There will be a democratically elected, secular government that respects the rights of individual Iraqis. Any organization or group that wishes to impose a theocratic dictatorship will be hunted down and eliminated.

No country can tolerate a powerful organization which is dedicated to it's overthrow or subversion without suppressing it. You cannot have communism or fascism or naziism in a country and still have a democratic form of government. We only tolerate communists, fascists or Nazis in the U.S. because they are too few and too weak to do much harm, but if they became powerful enough to have any real effect, we would have to hunt them down and kill them HERE, too. A bigger problem is the organized criminal gangs in the U.S. There are only a few thousand Communists in the entire country, but there are an estimate 190,000 gangsters in Los Angeles County alone.

They better catch a clue. Their behavior is likely to draw the attention of the Homeland Security agencies in the future. I predict that within twenty years trafficking in narcotics will be declared a terrorist act, and drug dealers and traffickers will find themselves facing law enforcement forces backed up by the Army and the Marine Corps. In my opinion, this is unconstitutional, but when you declare that the Constitution is a so-called "living document," you are basically saying that the Constitution is whatever the Supreme Court says it is. Once you open that Pandora's Box, you'll never get the genie back in the bottle.

Don't think for one second that the average American would shed a tear over the Marine Corps or the Army arresting Bloods and Crips wholesale. They wouldn't. Most regular citizens despise organized criminal gangs of every stripe, including the Mafia, the motorcycle clubs like the Hell's Angels or Bandidos, all the street gangs like Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, etc. If you think for one second that they would hestitate to re-inforce the DEA or ATF with helicopter gunships and LAV's, you are mistaken. The massacre of the Branch Davidians at Waco was a test case. The ATF fucked it up, and the FBI had to be called in to finish the job. But they were not counting on the militia movement becoming enraged. They thought that the militia movement would run and hide, but they didn't.

As much as I was horrified and appalled by the bomb at Oklahoma City, the message was clear as a bell--"If you murder us, we will murder you back." I was outraged that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols attacked the Murrah Building while it was full of people, but I have heard several people say "If they had blown it up at midnight, they would be heroes."

I don't know about being heroes, but at least they wouldn't be hated as baby killers.

Life in the future is going to be profoundly different. Best get ready.

Archived