we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOR MAPO::::

WOW!!! You sound really smart!!!! Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about life. You sound like a fool and it's not your support of arabs that bothers me because arabs in general are ok. I actually have a few friends that are of arab descent, but the fact that you think this war was fought over the protection of Israel is absurd and if you said that to my face I would first MACE you, and then I would knock out every tooth in your mouth. The Husseins were crazy. They have used weapons before in Halabja killing their own people whose only fault was that they were Shiite and not Sunni. He killed thousands when he raped and pillaged Kuwait (you can look) and he he gassed Iranian soldiers during the Iran-Iraq war in the 80's. He and his regime were a bunch of Madmen who were willing to start as nuclear crisis with Israel; which happens to be the only democracy in that area. Could you imagine if saddam had put chemicals which he did have (you're stupid) in one of those scuds he launched in to Israel. If I were an Israeli I would advocate sending some warheads back in to Iraq if that was the case. Hussein was Secular and was against fuckos like bin Laden and Hizbullah, but there is a phrase that says "your enemies enemy is your friend." Thanks for your retarded comments before and we all know where those weapons are. Iraq is a huge country and they will be found and you and all the other Liberal peacenik queers will have been on the wrong side of history, again. Remember our french buddies (lol) gave saddam an extra seven months to hide his shit and make arrangements to go in to exile. You're crazy stupid and if anyone wants to debate me on the subject please fell free to do so.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

ﭽﮎﭗﮔﺠﺥﺫﺸﻝﻏﻒﻃ

did it work ?

hello?>

is this working for anyone?

Can you see the characters?

Guest KING BLING

Pentagon: Saddam's sons are dead

'Multiple sources' identified bodies, Army general says

Tuesday, July 22, 2003 Posted: 5:03 PM EDT (2103 GMT)

Uday, left, and Qusay Hussein were among those killed Tuesday in a firefight in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, Pentagon officials say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON CNN TV

Watch: "Target: Saddam's sons" at 7 EDT tonight.

VIDEO

Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez confirms Uday and Qusay Hussein are dead.

PLAY VIDEO

Shots from the aftermath of the firefight in Mosul.

PLAY VIDEO

CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Uday and Qusay Hussein.

PLAY VIDEO

RELATED

Gallery: Scene of the firefight in Mosul

Gallery: Saddam Hussein and sons

Satellite image: Mosul, Iraq

In other news: Iraq on Tuesday

• SI.com: Uday Hussein, Iraq's former top Olympic official

• N.Y. Times: U.S. in gray area

• Interactive: Troop deaths in Iraq

• On the Scene: Rym Brahimi

• Interactive: Fighting in the streets

• Map: U.S. military deployments

SPECIAL REPORT

• Transition of Power

• Life after War

• CNN/Money: Rebuilding Iraq

• War in Iraq

• Special Report

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's sons, Qusay and Uday, were killed Tuesday in a gunbattle with U.S. troops in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the commander of U.S. ground forces in Iraq said.

Their bodies were identified from "multiple sources," Army Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez told reporters in Baghdad.

"They died in a fierce gunbattle," Sanchez said. "They resisted detention and the effort of coalition forces to apprehend them."

When asked whether the $15 million bounties on both Uday and Qusay will be paid, Sanchez said, "I would expect that it probably will happen."

Uday, 39, and Qusay, 37 -- key members of Saddam's regime -- were among four people killed during the battle.

Sanchez said U.S. forces learned about the whereabouts of the brothers from a walk-in Iraqi tipster Monday night.

Sanchez said the 101st Airborne Division, Special Forces and Air Force assets participated in the six-hour operation on a residence near the northern edge of the city. (Map)

A military task force formed to hunt for Saddam and his top supporters led the raid, supported by extensive armor and air cover, officials said.

Two-hundred members of the 101st Airborne Division also joined the assault, and no one was captured, a U.S. official told CNN Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr.

The military went in and engaged in a "big firefight," the official said. (Gallery: The firefight scene)

A senior Pentagon official said one of the other two bodies appeared to be that of a teenage boy. U.S. officials noted that Qusay has a teenage son. The other body recovered appeared to be that of a bodyguard.

A U.S. official said Saddam was not among them.

U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld briefed President Bush about the Mosul operation after it was over, a senior defense official said.

"Part of the reason he discussed this operation in particular was because he knew it would get a lot of attention, and that first reports are often wrong," the official said.

The initial White House reaction was cautious, though one official said confirmation that the two sons were killed would "brighten" spirits after recent criticism that the Bush administration exaggerated the former Iraqi regime's threat.

Both in deck of cards

Saddam and his sons have been fugitives since their government collapsed after a U.S.-led invasion in March. (Profiles: Qusay Hussein, Uday Hussein)

Mosul is a Kurd-controlled city about 110 miles [176 kilometers] from both Syria and Iran. Intelligence officials said they are investigating whether Uday and Qusay were attempting to find a way out of Iraq.

Retired Army Brig. Gen. David Grange said the deaths of Uday and Qusay would deal a psychological blow to Saddam loyalists attacking U.S. troops.

The hunt for Saddam in Iraq is led by a U.S. Special Operations team -- code-named Task Force 20 -- with support from the CIA. The task force, which also took part in the rescue of Army Pfc. Jessica Lynch, includes covert special operations forces from the various U.S. military services. (Lynch homecoming)

Qusay and Uday are the second- and third-most-wanted Iraqi leaders, and both are in the card deck of most-wanted Iraqis issued to U.S. troops in Iraq. Uday is the ace of hearts and Qusay the ace of clubs. (Flash interactive: Iraq's most-wanted)

Qusay has been the son widely perceived as most likely to have succeeded Saddam.

With Iraq preparing its defenses in the run-up to the war, Qusay was put in charge of four key areas, including Baghdad and Tikrit -- his family's tribal home.

When the war began, he was in charge of the country's intelligence network, the 80,000-strong Republican Guard and 15,000-member Special Republican Guard, which was responsible for protecting Saddam and his family.

Uday has a reputation for violence that included torturing Iraqi athletes who did not meet expectations. He ran the dreaded Saddam Fedayeen security force.

He was also in charge of the nation's Olympic committee, edited a leading newspaper, Babel, and was head of Youth TV, the country's most popular channel.

Just before the war, Uday warned that Iraqi troops would make the mothers of U.S. soldiers "weep blood instead of tears."

let's not forget the only reason iraq has weapons of "mass destruction" is because they all came directly from the u.s. in the late 70's and early 80's.this is not even a secret either, but of course why would the jewish run media emphasize on that?and israel a democracy???you're outta your mind, the whole state is built on a imperialistic idea.it'll only treat you right if you're jewish.the only reason it has even lasted so long is because of the american role.i don't have anything against jewish people, but israel supporters and american imperialists can eat shit.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

how would you feel if someone

took your mom and lil sister, and

raped them, just becuzz...I say,

kill the bastards, just becuzz.

let's not forget the only reason iraq has weapons of "mass destruction" is because they all came directly from the u.s. in the late 70's and early 80's.this is not even a secret either, but of course why would the jewish run media emphasize on that?and israel a democracy???you're outta your mind, the whole state is built on a imperialistic idea.it'll only treat you right if you're jewish.the only reason it has even lasted so long is because of the american role.i don't have anything against jewish people, but israel supporters and american imperialists can eat shit.

I SWEAR TO CHRIST TRYING TO KEEP YOU A-D-D KIDS ON TOPIC IS A FUCKING CHORE!!

you stated everything that we already know....THANK YOU!

WE ARE ALL WELL VERSED ON WHY AMERICA SUCKS, AND MIST AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT

the point is that these fucking thugs are dead, and people dont have to be scared anymore....

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL!!!!!!!

I have no idea what I means I just wanted to see

if I could write in an arabic script on 12oz without having

one of those 'install language-pack' pop-ups. That would get me

in hot water no doubt.

Time for more fun!

ﺔﺖﺞﺣ ﺦﺪﺮﺲﺸ ﻁﻆﻒ ﻚﻦﻲ

sorry if I'm offending anyone by mistake.

Re: FOR MAPO::::

You sound like a fool and it's not your support of arabs that bothers me because arabs in general are ok. I actually have a few friends that are of arab descent,

wow, a few friends of arab descent. you are so very tolerant and wise.

but the fact that you think this war was fought over the protection of Israel is absurd and if you said that to my face I would first MACE you, and then I would knock out every tooth in your mouth.

i live in lake worth, florida - the far western part of lake worth, next to lantana, right off of hypoluxo. come on over and ill say the shit to your face if you really mean what youre saying.

The Husseins were crazy. They have used weapons before in Halabja killing their own people whose only fault was that they were Shiite and not Sunni. He killed thousands when he raped and pillaged Kuwait (you can look) and he he gassed Iranian soldiers during the Iran-Iraq war in the 80's.

and? these same types of things can be said about many dictators.

but thats their nation, and we should not interfere. america should not be used as a referee.

He and his regime were a bunch of Madmen who were willing to start as nuclear crisis with Israel; which happens to be the only democracy in that area. Could you imagine if saddam had put chemicals which he did have (you're stupid)

im stupid because i dont believe there are wmd in iraq?

do you have proof proving otherwise? the UN inspectors dont, no US military personnel has found any..perhaps you were over there and found some yourself or witnessed the manufacturing? enlighten me..

those scuds he launched in to Israel. If I were an Israeli I would advocate sending some warheads back in to Iraq if that was the case.

so what is your point here? that israel should defend itself? i agree 100%

Hussein was Secular and was against fuckos like bin Laden and Hizbullah, but there is a phrase that says "your enemies enemy is your friend."

where is the point here? that because saddam doesnt like america, and bin laden doesnt either..that we should just lump their actions together?

thats retarded.

ive done quite a bit of reading on saddam as well. hes very interesting.

i really dont think he cared about the west all that much. i think he wanted to be supreme ruler of Iraq and possibly wanted to expand his dominance in the middle east. but i really dont think he cared all that much for the western world.

Thanks for your retarded comments before and we all know where those weapons are. Iraq is a huge country and they will be found and you and all the other Liberal peacenik queers will have been on the wrong side of history, again.

so just possession of wmd means that they were ready, willing, and able to use them against america? america has wmd. should we be invaded?

or do you just trust our government to do the right thing?

please answer that because im curious.

Remember our french buddies (lol) gave saddam an extra seven months to hide his shit and make arrangements to go in to exile. You're crazy stupid and if anyone wants to debate me on the subject please fell free to do so.

alright! never been called 'crazy stupid' before. what are you? 15?

i have another question for you. are you jewish?

be honest with me. im not anti-semitic or anything. because it seems you are blinded by a completely pro-Israel viewpoint. Im curious where it comes from.

typical 12oz argument..

someone - i think this is good...etc

me - i disagree....etc

everyone - mapo is dumb, dude!! hes like an idiot and doesnt even have his GED!!1 Hey Mapo go get your GED!!!1 If you dont agree with someone, you are like really dumb. Because like, we all know there is a right and wrong when it comes to opinions..so like, your opinions are wrong because like, they arent like ours. You are dumb man!!!1

agree with us or be dumb!!!

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i laid it out.. you just want to argue, no matter the point...,flip flopping

i do like to debate shit. i actually have an obsession with debating/arguing..but i dont argue something i dont believe in.

UF law school here i come..

Originally posted by mapo returns

but i dont argue something i dont believe in.

Then don't plan on working for a firm once you graduate from law school. If you plan on having any control over what side you're arguing in a debate, become a solo practitioner or go the public interest route.

Two Less Monsters in the World

Saddam Hussein and all of his blood-drenched, horror-creating monster family and all of their henchmen, and all of their supporters in the Nazi Baath Party are going to be exterminated. It doesn't matter one bit that Iraq didn't have WMD. All that matters is that the 101st Airborne drove stakes in the hearts of two more of Saddam's vampires.

MORE TO COME, I HOPE. My only complaint is that their deaths were entirely too quick. We can't get fresh combat trrops to Iraq fast enough to suit me. And yes, if they would send me with the Marine Corps, I'd go tomorrow morning, if they would let me. Unfortunately, I'm too old. Dammit.

I was too old for the Gulf War in 1991, too. I called and argued with them. They said "Thanks, but "no." I was pissed. I was only 40. That's not "too old" to fight in a war.

Archived