we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

mental invalid

Originally posted by mental invalid

from that cat who started the other thread on this:

DEAR RAJIDA (SADDAM'S HOE),

QUSAY AND UDAY WILL BE THOROUGHLY MISSED. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SO PROUD OF THEM. THEY WERE TWO VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE. WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED WAS MORE THAN AMAZING. THEY WERE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR IRAQ AND IT'S WONDERFUL PEOPLE. THEY WERE TWO GUYS WHO ALWAYS GOT WHAT THEY WANTED, WHETHER IT WAS YOUNG WOMEN, HENNY, OR JUST A POOR PERSON TO CUT UP AND DISMEMBER. QUSAY WAS PROBABLY THE MAMA'S BOY WHO LOVED TO BE HELD BY MAMA ABD PAPA HUSSEIN. I NOW SEE WHERE UDAY (THE ASHTON KUTCHER OF BAGHDAD) GOT HIS GREAT LOOKS. I ESPECIALLY LOVE TO HEAR THE STORY OF HOW THEY WOULD KILL PEOPLE AND THEN LIGHT THEIR BODIES ON FIRE. OR WHEN UDAY WOULD RAPE AND KILL WOMEN ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHTS. THEY WILL BE FOREVER MISSED AND THE OLYMPIC COMMITEE WILL SURELY MISS UDAY'S SPECIAL PRESENCE IN THE IRAQI OLYMPIC COMMITTEE. GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT LIFE QUSAY AND UDAY. SADDAM WILL BE NEXT!!!!!!

-BKAE

I'm sure she read your gay message fagget

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Nothing to do with anything, but I wanted to add:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

From the US Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Sec. 8 (g):

"The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature."

The title of that portion of the US Code? "Respect for flag".

capt.1059092783.bush_cdh111.jpg

FUCK THE STUPID FUCKING AMERICAN FLAG RULES< Fuck respect for the flag who gives a shit, u fucking american homo fagz

Re: SORRY:

Originally posted by CITYBOYBLUES

YOUR REQUEST FOR ME TO NOT INSULT THE EURO-TRASH THAT FREQUENT THIS GARBAGE SITE IS BEING VETOED. SORRY. HAVE I POSTED ANY FLIX TODAY???????? I LOVE YOUR LITTLE SIGNATURE. NO I DIDN'T AND I DON'T THINK I WILL POST ANY BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE THIEVES ON THIS SITE THAT PRESS ONE BUTTON AND WHAT'S ORIGINALLY MINE INSTANTANIOUSLY BECOMES THEIRS. I'D REALLY LOVE TO SEE SOME FREIGHTS FROM EUROPE. CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW US SOME?????????? PLEASE!!!!!

Tell me your being sarcastic with that last question??

Pinup

France does as it damned well pleases, and always has. France has bad-mouthed the U.S. for most of this century, despite the fact that we saved your ass TWICE from the Germans. Thousands of American boys are buried on French soil, where they died trying to defend France, and the rest of Europe from the German desire to run the entire continent.

Americans still regard France as a cultural, social and national ally, despite the fact that France has sold combat jet aircraft and military helicopters to our enemies, despite the fact that France opposes the U.S. in virtually every effort we make to suppress terrorists and dictators, and despite our long history of support of France and French interests overseas. How do you suppose we ever got sucked into Vietnam? Ever consider that? We should have cut a deal with Ho Chi Minh in 1946. Stupidly, the U.S. was loathe to step on France's toes. WWII had just concluded, and Vietnam was a French colony, and France was our brave ally. So we sat back and watched as France drove Vietnam into the arms of the Communists. And then, instead of doing the pragmatic thing, and accepting that South Vietnam couldn't fight well enough to beat a bunch of illiterate peasants armed with war surplus WWII rifles, we jumped in and spent eleven years proving that fighting a war 15,000 miles from home is a stupid thing to do unless you are serious about winning. We took Iraq in a month, but eleven years of bullshit in Vietnam wasn't enough to do the job. Without bringing the war home to Norrth Vietnam in a big way, probably thirty years wouldn't have been enough.

We still consider France an ally, despite the fact that she insists on setting off nuclear bombs in the atmosphere, despite the fact that we've never been paid back a dime of the millions and millions of dollars we spent defending her in WWII, and despite the fact that Americans travelling in France get treated like shit.

Since France does WHATEVER SHE PLEASES in world affairs, perhaps you'll forgive me if I defend the right of the United States to do likewise. If French people choose to be unarmed and helpless (they do not--France has plenty of firearms too) they are certainly at liberty to do so. But the United Nations will never disarm the American people. I don't care if every country on earth chooses to roll over and spread their buttocks for the U.N., the United States will not. We are a sovereign nation, just as France is, and we will damned well do what is best for us. Just as France does. And just as every other nation on earth does. Fuck the U.N. If they want our guns, let them come and take them. I bet they don't have any stomach for that task, they prefer pushing around unarmed, starving wretches in Third World countries. I guarantee you that the U.N. will never rule Americans.

And with 270 million firearms in the U.S., the civilian population of the United States is not only more powerful than our own Army, we are more powerful that EVERY ARMY ON EARTH COMBINED. We cannot, and will not, be ruled.

KABAR, your not the only ones..

0,,2003350197,00.jpg

Under guard ... French cop stands over

gravestones broken and flattened by yobs

RELATED STORIES

• The Sun Says

By KATHRYN LISTER

in Cambrai and

DIANA BLAMIRES

SICK thugs were blasted last night for wrecking the graves of dozens of British war heroes.

The yobs broke and kicked over headstones and set fire to a visitors’ book at the First World War cemetery.

They also tore up flowers and overturned a stone crucifix at the St Aubert burial site near Cambrai in northern France.

As French cops hunted the culprits one furious relative said: “How could anyone stoop to this? It’s absolutely disgusting.”

Smashed ... British

soldiers' graves

Of the 48 graves attacked, 42 were British and the others were Canadians and New Zealanders.

Londoner Denis Breading, 54, whose great-uncle’s grave was violated, said: “It is appalling for men who fought for their country to have their graves vandalised.”

Gunner William Breading, who served with the Royal Garrison Artillery, is one of 435 Allied troops buried at St Aubert. Another is Captain John Turner of the Royal Warwickshire Regiment, who held the Military Cross.

His nephew David Turner, of Helston, Cornwall, said: “He doesn’t deserve this.”

Hero ... Captain Turner

The cemetery was guarded yesterday as police looked for boot marks and fingerprints. They believe the thugs live locally.

Commonwealth War Graves Commission spokesman Roy Hemington said: “We are utterly dismayed at these mindless hooligans who have no respect for the sacrifice these men made for them.”

The Royal British Legion said: “The ex-Service community is horrified. We hope the French authorities can stop this.”

France’s war veterans minister Hamlaoui Mekachera called it “an unacceptable affront”.

Sunday night’s attack was followed by a copycat incident on Monday in which ten more British graves were damaged at Le Quesnel Cemetery near Amiens.

Police said: “We do not think it was motivated by racial or nationalistic feeling. It was vandalism.”

Last March thugs daubed vile anti-British and US graffiti at France’s largest war cemetery in Etaples, where 11,000 are buried.

Tragic heroes like grandad

From Sun Photographer ARTHUR EDWARDS

at St Aubert Cemerery, France

THE soldiers who lie buried at St Aubert gave their lives for freedom — as did my grandfather, Arthur Edwards.

He died aged 33 at the Battle of the Lys in 1918, leaving a widow and five children in East London.

Not a trace of his body was found but a plaque remembers him at a memorial just over the Belgian border. Every year I visit it, then come on to one of the cemeteries in northern France.

The bravery of these young men could only be appreciated by those who fought with them. The rest of us cannot even imagine the horror and misery they faced.

I am appalled anyone could have so little respect for them.

We should say a prayer of thanks as we go past their gravestones, not kick them over with a sneer.

0,,2003350198,00.jpg 0,,2003350199,00.jpg

Shameful

I am sure than the vast majority of French people are appalled at such cretinism. Hopefully, the French Government will have the damage repaired immediately and will attempt to apprehend and punish the vandals. I'm very glad that this was not Americans doing such stupid nonsense to French military graves. But you can be sure, if the situation was reversed, that people in France would be screaming bloody murder and indicting the entire American nation. Fortunately, this desecration has not caused too much outrage in the media here.

Re: Pinup

Originally posted by KaBar2

And with 270 million firearms in the U.S., the civilian population of the United States is not only more powerful than our own Army, we are more powerful that EVERY ARMY ON EARTH COMBINED. We cannot, and will not, be ruled.

I dunno about that.

I think if the military really wanted our heads, theyd get them.

The US Air Force can do so much damage it is unbelievable. They could do the same thing to NYC and LA as they did to Baghdad, except much worse since this time theyd actually be trying to kill civilians.

And dont forget they could drop nukes, or use chemical/biological warfare..once it hits that point - rifles and shotguns cant save us.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Pinup

Originally posted by KaBar2

Nobody, no where, no time dictates ANYTHING to the United States, or the American people. We are a sovereign nation and we are NOT SUBJECT TO ANYBODY'S AUTHORITY AT ALL, except our own. We write and enforce whatever laws we please. The rest of the world can go jump in the lake if they do not like it. Especially the U.N.

What if I were to rephrase that paragraph in the following manner:

"Nobody, no where, no time dictates ANYTHING to Iraq, or the Iraqi people. We are a sovereign nation and we are NOT SUBJECT TO ANYBODY'S AUTHORITY AT ALL, except our own. We write and enforce whatever laws we please. The rest of the world can go jump in the lake if they do not like it. Especially the U.S."

The reasoning is the same. Not healthy.