we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

mental invalid

HUH?

WHY WOULD I WANT TO PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD????? OH YEAH, AND WE NEVER SUPPORTED THE "EYE OF GOD", BUT THAT'S OK. I KNOW THAT WE HAVE SUPPORTED TYRANNICAL REGIMES IN THE PAST, BUT EVERY COUNTRY HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THINGS THAT AREN'T EXACTLY "NICE" TO TALK ABOUT. I'M SURE YOU'VE LIVED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND DONE YOUR THING, BUT SPEAK FOR YOURSELF WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT IGNORANT AND SELFISH PEOPLE YOU DUMB FUCK. THAT SHIT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW. IF YOU THINK SOME FUCKING FRENCHMAN OR SOME DUMB CAMEL JOCKEY FROM SOME THIRD WORLD IS MORE EDUCATED THAN I AM YOU'RE SMOKING CRACK BUDDY, AND I SAY THAT KNOWING THAT WERE NOT BUDDIES. I WON'T START REALLY TALKING SHIT BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE THAT LEADS BUT YOU CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK. IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T FINISH WHAT I WROTE BECAUSE EVERYTHING I WROTE IS TRUE. WE HAVE PROTECTED FREEDOM. WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS ALL OVER THE WORLD. I THINK THIS COUNTRY HAS DONE SOME BAD THINGS BUT THE GOOD OUTWEIGHS THE BAD, BUT YOU'RE TOO BLIND TO REALIZE THAT. OH YEAH, AND I AM VERY PATRITIC. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU??? IF IT DOES, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD MOVE TO FUCKING PARIS WHERE YOUR VIEWS WILL BE SHARED WITH 50 MILLION OTHER ASSHOLES WHO HATE US.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CITYBOYBLUES

IF IT DOES, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD MOVE TO FUCKING PARIS WHERE YOUR VIEWS WILL BE SHARED WITH 50 MILLION OTHER ASSHOLES WHO HATE US.

Gladly!

Thinking in the long scale terms that KaBar was talking about,

France, Gernamy and the other European Nations that opposed

the American/British 'Axis of Aggression' are probably going to

become the financial powerhouses of the next century. Imagine that.

Guest imported_Europe

Re: BLAH BLAH BLAH

AMERICA IS A GREAT PLACE AND EUROPEANS ARE TRASH. WE SUPPORT FREEDOM WHILE THEY LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES, NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HELP, BUT BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE. AMERICANS DO CARE OR ELSE WE WOULDN'T BE SENDING TROOPS TO HELP OUT IN AFRICA. ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS AND HATE ON AMERICANS ARE JUST IGNORANT. WE HAVE DEFENDED FREEDOM THROUGHOUT THE PAST 100 YEARS AND THE ONLY REASON EUROPE ISN'T SPEAKING GERMAN RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF US. THE "FROGS" ARE SCUM AND I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THAT. WE SENT SOLDIERS IN TO BOSNIA BECAUSE EUROPE COULDN;T HANDLE ITS OWN PROBLEMS AND THAT'S A KNOWN FACT.

Thanks for clearing that up, oh wise one.

Man, we should have a fucking IQ test before people could register and post on here, sheesh...

Originally posted by Europe

Man, we should have a fucking IQ test before people could register and post on here, sheesh...

if you only would!

cityboyblues; my motivation to reply with my first paragraph was because you struck me as pretty one track minded and ignorant of global events.and then you reply again....excuse me but where you trying to clarify that america actually is great, and americans are afterall the greatly educated people that they are?well you just made yourself sound even worse.not only ignorant but also obviously racist!i hope you're not representing the rest of your fellow super human americans.

Cityboy, to clear things up first, i'll let you know that i am french and i have lived in france all my life.

i am just speechless at your ignorance, but maybe that is because i am just a scumbag frog. the truth is that usa made up false evidence in order to attack Iraq, and attacked said irak without consent of the UN and therefore acting illegally. if no one respects international law, then we got nothing and are acting like the dictators the us are fighting against. us have no right to act like hot shots, especially seen how efficient you have been what with friendly fire and unable to find wmd or Saddam (or Bin Laden for that matter).

unlike what you declare, the US are presently going against the ideas that have made their history, and by this i make reference to Woodrow Wilsons desire of every country to have the right to govern themselves. The 20th century usa has most of the time wanted to keep to themselves, and only entered ww1 and ww2 after suffering personal attacks, and not as a wish to save europe from the krauts as you may believe. its all about revenge. however, if you remember the war for independece, it is the Usa that came and pleaded the french to help. and the french did. remember up to this date france and USA are still allies. and on this note, i could say :

"if it wasnt for france, you guys would all be speaking british today"

Is it just me or does anybody else notice that America might be leading itself to another 9-11?I love this country but its like we've been operating shifty recently and sooner or laater shit is gonna hit the fan. It seems that this whole war has done more harm than help. Sure we've dissolved Saddam's regime but at what price? Anti-American sentiments are sky rocketing globally. This isn't how you fight a war against terrorism.

Not to defend Iraq but before the war the goverment made Iraq look like this big terrorist Mecca that had the capabilty to blow us off the earth with their stockpile of nukes. Being that we now occupy the country and have the greatest technology and intelligence agency you'd think by now we would have found these WMDs. This whole war is so vague that I've forgottten the main reason we're even in Iraq.This is why im not all hippity hoppity about Saddams sons getting killed. There's no doubt that they deserve to die but is that why we are in Iraq and losing American soldiers each day? The governmet seems like they are so outraged by what Uday and Qusay did but yet there are thousands of Udays and Qusays around the world who we've let do their thing without shedding a fucking tear. To me it seems like we only care about the Udays and the Qusays when we have some sort of intrest within a country.

Liberia for instance has been run by druggie rpg wielding teenagers for years. Liberians has been asking America to liberate or assist them for years (being that they've had ties for about 150 years) but we gave them the cold shoulder because we didn't need shit from them any more. But all of a sudden Bush the liberator makes a trip to Africa and Liberia pops up. Coincidence?Or is it that somebody doesn't want to look like a hypocrite. To me our government is looking no different than missionaries that preach one thing and do another. We're suppose to be the good guys but when the goverment actions seem questionable, and they have to throw around all this rhetoric on CNN to cover their ass you kinda wonder where this country is heading..

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Brownbread?

we've been operating shifty recently

??!

the delusion in this thread is amazing.

Anyone like MAPO pitying these people should think of the atrocities of torture and murder these fucks have comitted. They didn't deserve to be killed; they deserved to be strapped into a torture chamber and kept healthy enough to suffer for the remainder of their days; death was an easy way out for them. Now they're martyrs in some people's eyes.

For some reason those pictures don't look at all like uday and qusay to me. weird.

there sure is alot of flaming on this board. I thought this board was cool. You know if you have to resort to insults to defend you're position it's just a sign that you cannot defend yourself reasonably and you are only defending you're own bruised ego.

I thought it was common knowledge here that evils of saddam where largely fabricated. sure he may have been an evil, bad dictator but are they any worse than the U.S.? Considering that in the Iran Contra Affair we sold the chemicals to Iraq to gas the Iranians and kurds and thier own people. Considering that the idea of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction was a lie used to justify invasion of Iraq. It was a puppet regime.

And you who say "Oh the muslims hate us, wah, waaaah!". I say to you how is it then that Iraq even knew who we were hardly even a hundred years ago. From the time of the industrial revolution when nations the world over were becoming heavily nationalistic due to the sweeping power that was being amassed and must be competed with until about the middle of the 1900's when America realized that isolationism was not working out because of WW2, Iraq's main concern was it's own MUSLIM neighbors. It hasn't been until recently with the rise of imperialism and in the fervor of the geopolitcal chess game has Iraq learned to despise us. And not without good reason.

Thomas Jefferson said at the birth of our nation that the greatest threat to our nation would come not externally, but internally, from our own business sector. He predicted that big business could become so powerful as to put our own government under it's boot. And it has done so. Our government caters almost exclusively to big business now. President Bush is a glaring example of this. The press has jokingly called him and his cabinet "The Tycoon Club" because many of them are big oil tycoons. Is this not suspect this invasion of Iraq, it being rich in oil? These false declarations.... Big Business has much the blame. I forget where I read this but someone once said that you can predict world events simply by keeping a close eye on whats going on in the business world. This is true. Practically anywhere in the world, big business has been there first. They have carved thier name and staked their claim, thier logos adorn the sad, tired faces of indigenous peoples the 3rd world over. Bush won by electoral vote, elitism. Bushes tax cuts mainly benefit the wealthy, elitism. Blacks have an unemployment rate of 10% now. Unemployment in the Great Depression was 12%. Elitism. We have lost hundreds, and hundreds of thousands of jobs.... more elitism. I could go on and on...

Liberation of Iraq is a noble cause. However things are not always what they are cracked up to be. Things are actually worse now than under saddams terrible reign... what does that say for us? We are over there with a force greater than that used in WW2 trying to wipe out "pockets of resistance." This is like trying to swat a fly with an elephant gun. It is a show of force. Remember "Operation Shock and Awe"? That's showbiz. We are sitting ducks over there and accomplishing nothing if you ask me and we are more than ever losing the respect of the people. One of the first laws of guerilla warfare is that you MUST have popular support. If we had popular support the people of Iraq could weed out the bad seeds themselves. All we would have to do is prop them up on thier feet and give them a reason to. Just the other day I saw on the news that they shot at an Iraqi aggressor with a .50 cal and then a tow missle and could not account for the collateral damage and innocent lives lost. One person shot with a tow missle! It's ridiculous. When was the last time you got the statistics on Iraqi civilian casualties? I haven't seen one since March or April. Whatever is going on it doesn't look good.

So pls do some research before you come on here and start attacking people. I appreciate progressive, proactive dicussions. Not destructive, detractive diatribes. I know it looks like I'm taking sides here but I'm just stating the TRUTH. If you can't handle the truth without being offended then GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Thank you

have a nice day....

GOOD POINTS, I GUESS...

OF COURSE IRAQ RIGHT NOW IS A TERRIBLE PLACE AND WORSE THAN IT WAS UNDER SADDAM HUSSEIN. HE DID LET OUT MOST OF THE CRIMINALS FROM THE IRAQI JAILS. COULD YOU IMAGINE IF WE LET THE DUDES OUT OF RIKERS FOR AND SAID "GO HAVE FUN". HONESTLY, IF A FEW HUNDRED MEN HAVE TO DIE IN ORDER FOR THIS COUNTRY TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE IN IRAQ, SO BE IT. I WOULDN'T ENLIST BECAUSE I LEGALLY COULDN'T SERVE IN THE ARMED FORCES SO DON'T WRITE BACK THAT I SHOULD GO SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICE.

AGAIN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS WAR LIKE WE STRICTLY DID IT FOR OIL. YES OIL IS A BIG PART OF THIS WAR BUT IT WASN'T THE ONLY REASON. THE GUY WAS A COMPLETE MEGLOMANIAC WHO YOUR BUDDY WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON (NOST OF YOU LIBERALS) AND BUSH 41 BOTH DEEMED AS A GENOCIDAL TYRANT. I BET HALF OF YOU WERE ROOTING AGAINST THIS COUNTRY, WHICH IS FINE BUT WHEN CLINTON SENT SOLDIERS IN TO BOSNIA I WAS 100% BEHIND HIM, EVEN THOUGH IN MY OPINION WE DID A JOB THAT THE EURO-FUCKS WERE TOO WEAK TO DO THEMSELVES. BUT HEY, THAT'S OLD NEW AND SLOWLY BUT SURELY WE ARE MOVING THOSE PAESANTS OVER THERE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. JUST LIKE WE ARE SLOWLY DOING IN IRAQ, REGARDLESS THAT SMALL POCKETS OF SADDAM LOYALISTS ARE ATTACKING OUR MEN. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THIS IS WORLD WAR 1 OR WW2 WHERE ARMIES WOULD LINE UP AND GO AFTER ONE ANOTHER. THIS IS HOW WEAK INDIVIDUALS FIGHT TODAY. THIS WAS EXPECTED AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL "FUCK YOU" TO ALL THOSE EURO-FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE. I HATE YOUR GUTS AND I THINK YOU SHOULD NEVER COME TO THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE YOU THINK SO POORLY OF IT.

BTW, ANOTHER 9/11 IS COMING BECAUSE THERE ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS WHO SAW THE DAMAGE 9/11 DID TO THIS CITY AND ITS PEOPLE. DID YOU DICKHEADS EXPECT US TO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT??? DID YOU??? THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR A LONG TIME. A REASON TO GO IN AND CLEAN OUT THESE THIRD WORLD DUMPS THAT PASS AS RESPECTABLE COUNTRIES. WE HAVE OBVIOUSLY UPSET MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR (INCLUDING SOME OF YOU COCKSUCKERS) AND WE WILL BE ATTACKED AGAIN. AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS WE ARE GOING TO GO IN TO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACKED US ARE HIDING AND CLEAN THAT SHITHOLE OUT TOO. AN IQ TEST TO BE ON THIS SITE??? SO DOES THAT MEAN SOME OF YOU JOCKS THINK THAT I'M DUMB?? I HOPE WHEN THIS COUNTRY GETS HIT AGAIN IT HAPPENS CLOSE TO YOU AND WE'LL SEE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR VIEWPOINT HAS CHANGED ON WHETHER WE NEED TO CONTINUE CLEANING THESE SHITHOLES UP. ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY AND WEITHER WILL IRAQ. I ALSO HOPE EUROPE IS ATTACKED AND MANY FRENCH AND GERMAN PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN THE PROCESS AND SEE WHETHER OR NOT THEY STILL STAY ON THE SIDE OF TERROR LOVERS. THE THEY'LL REALIZE THAT THE ENEMY ARE NOT THE PEOPLE WEARING YERMULKES. I WOULD LAUGH AS I WATCHED THE EIFFEL TOWER COME DOWN. THAT WOULD BE FUNNY TO ME AND MANY THAT I KNOW. QUOTE ME ON THAT YOU LIBERAL, SUBURBAN, GRAF-JOCK HOMOS.

I REALLY DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE READ THIS:

IT JUST FEELS BETTER WHEN I RESPOND TO SUCH STUPID REMARKS LIKE WHETHER IRAQ IS BETTER OFF NOW THAN IT WAS UNDER SADDAM. OF COURSE IT'S WORSE OFF NOW, BUT IT WON'T BE ONCE WE KILL THAT STUPID FUCKING DICTATOR WHO WAS BY FAR AND AWAY THE WORST MILITARY LEADER IN HISTORY. THANK GOD MOST OF YOU DON'T LIVE IN NYC BECAUSE WE ALREADY GOT ENOUGH OF YOU SELF-HATING AMERICANS ALREADY IN THIS CITY. STAY IN SUBURBIA AND EUROPE. EUROPE IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA. OH, AND BY THE WAY. I SAID BEFORE THAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN A PROTECTOR OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY. IN FACT IF NOT FOR US AND THE SOVIET UNION EUROPE WOULD BE TALKING GERMAN RIGHT NOW. I KNOW THAT MUST UPSET THE FRENCH DICKS READING THIS POST. ANYWAY, SOME ASSHOLE ELUDED TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS THE FRENCH WHO CAME TO OUR AID IN THE REVOLTIONARY WAR. THAT'S 100% TRUE. WHAT YOU FORGOT TO MENTION WAS THAT THEY ALSO HAD A REAL INTEREST IN SEEING THE BRITISH PUSHED OUT OF AMERICA. ALSO, I SAID IN RECENT HISTORY WHICH IS ABOUT 100 YEARS. NOT SOME SHIT THAT HAPPENED OVER 220 YEARS AGO. YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WORTHLESS. SUICIDE IS PAINLESS. IT FEELS EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU SLIT YOUR WRISTS IN WARM WATER. MOST OF YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

ANALYZE THIS::

THIS CLOWN WHO JUST POSTED HAS BEEN ON HERE SINCE JUNE AND HAS 200 POSTS ALREADY. HMMMMMM. CAN YOU SAY GRAF JOCK??? THIS SITE SUCKS. I HATE ALL THESE SUBURBAN BOMBERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING. MAYBE TONIGHT YOU'LL HIT UP DENNY'S AND THEN AFTER YOU'LL DO THE OVERPASS BY EXIT 62 OFF i95!!!!!!! GO GET 'EM!!!!!

Originally posted by Pinup

Cityboy, to clear things up first, i'll let you know that i am french and i have lived in france all my life.

i am just speechless at your ignorance, but maybe that is because i am just a scumbag frog. the truth is that usa made up false evidence in order to attack Iraq, and attacked said irak without consent of the UN and therefore acting illegally. if no one respects international law, then we got nothing and are acting like the dictators the us are fighting against. us have no right to act like hot shots, especially seen how efficient you have been what with friendly fire and unable to find wmd or Saddam (or Bin Laden for that matter).

unlike what you declare, the US are presently going against the ideas that have made their history, and by this i make reference to Woodrow Wilsons desire of every country to have the right to govern themselves. The 20th century usa has most of the time wanted to keep to themselves, and only entered ww1 and ww2 after suffering personal attacks, and not as a wish to save europe from the krauts as you may believe. its all about revenge. however, if you remember the war for independece, it is the Usa that came and pleaded the french to help. and the french did. remember up to this date france and USA are still allies. and on this note, i could say :

"if it wasnt for france, you guys would all be speaking british today"

yo brother your little better then city boy

Originally posted by villain

I thought it was common knowledge here that evils of saddam where largely fabricated. sure he may have been an evil, bad dictator but are they any worse than the U.S.?

its comments like these make me so angry at this Whole mess....first of all saddam and his sons committed terrible acts of violence and torture

Uday Hussein was the worst, it is well known he tortured women for his amusment.... Qusay (?) was more a strategist yet was highly willing to kill and torture but only to achieve his political objectives. how can you say that these people are no worse then the Us ?

NO ONE IN THE US GOVERNMENT CAN BE COMPARED TO THESE PEOPLE IN TERMS OF EVIL, THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL IF THEY WERE..THAT IS WHAT MAKES AMERICA BETTER THEN IRAQ

I THINK IT TIME YOU CANCELLED YOUR GRASS ROOTS SUBSCRIPTION AND STARTED USING YOUR HEAD

Re: ANALYZE THIS::

THIS CLOWN WHO JUST POSTED HAS BEEN ON HERE SINCE JUNE AND HAS 200 POSTS ALREADY. HMMMMMM. CAN YOU SAY GRAF JOCK??? THIS SITE SUCKS. I HATE ALL THESE SUBURBAN BOMBERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING. MAYBE TONIGHT YOU'LL HIT UP DENNY'S AND THEN AFTER YOU'LL DO THE OVERPASS BY EXIT 62 OFF i95!!!!!!! GO GET 'EM!!!!!

What the fuck is a graff jock? Since when does being involved in graff have shit to do with the war in Iraq? Why can't you stop writing incoherent sentences in capslock?

Forget about water and electricity for the people that the US wants to "liberate." Let's kill 2 worthless little thugs that nobody will miss. "But....they rape women!" Yeah, they must be the only rapists in the country.

It's sad that this is the best thing the US has to offer so far. At least there is something to show for the war, I guess...

::thumbs down and a fart noise::

GRAF JOCKS GRAF JOCKS, WHATCHA GONNA DO; WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU?????

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION ABOVE IS "NOTHING", BUT YOU'RE STILL A GRAF JOCK. THAT'S 201 AND SOON TO BE 202 POSTS SINCE JUNE. LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY FROM SUBURBIA WANTS TO BE "COOL" AND "DOWN". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THERE'S YOUR ANSWER FOOL. IRAQ AND GRAF HAVENOTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER. STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T COME HERE...

Archived