Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RumPuncher

Proof that Dolphins are super intelligent

Recommended Posts

the story....

 

yep... dolphins are truly the brains of the oceans.

 

http://www.nypost.com/photos/pg6072203g.jpg'>

http://mindprod.com/images/dolphin.jpg'>

 

 

July 22, 2003 -- DEMI Moore is accustomed to the attentions of men - but not an over-sexed porpoise. Moore, her beau Ashton Kutcher, ex-hubby Bruce Willis and kids Talluleh, Scout and Rumer were all in Las Vegas to catch the Duran Duran show at the Hard Rock Hotel's venue, the Joint. Sunday morning, the crew went to see Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat, and took a swim with the flippery mammals. "Dolphins are very sexually aggressive, and one went after Demi in a big way," laughed our spy. Moore had to get out of the pool.

 

at least it wasn't a killer whale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest

people do it all the time.

 

I can only imagine the look that Bruce and Ashton shared

when they realised the dolphin wanted to join their 'club'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know people do it all the time.. i just don't undestand WHY they do it.

 

anyone swimming with a dolphin deserves to get fucked by one.

 

PERIOD

 

although it would have made a really gnarly foursome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would be kinda surreal to be swimming with something as big as you. I'd be down, but I would do my best to fight with a dolphin if it went King of the Hill on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BROWNer

man, i'm gettin' sick of this demi/ashton fucking

mania shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think it'd be kinda cool to swim with one too. minus the whole humpin thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you call smart?..its funny how when "the human race" study "animals" and find that they do things close to human they suddenly are smart..whats makes us belive that we are the smartest on the earth..cause we can type?..cause we can cook?..cause we have sex longer?...I'm hungry..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NOUM

What do you call smart?..its funny how when "the human race" study "animals" and find that they do things close to human they suddenly are smart..whats makes us belive that we are the smartest on the earth..cause we can type?..cause we can cook?..cause we have sex longer?...I'm hungry..

 

 

didn't you see my link? dolphins like to fuck!

haha they can communicate with us, too.

larger brains that humans....umm...what else?

they practice "free love" and they do it for pleasure..

most animals do it out of matings sake....jsut to have offspring..

humans and dolphins are the only two to do it for pleasure....

alot more, i've forgotten alot of what i used to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

www.dolphinsex.org

 

WARNING! In the considerations of safety, you should NEVER let a male dolphin attempt anal sex with you. The Bottle-nose dolphin member is around 12 inches, very muscular, and the thrusting and the force of ejaculation (A male can come as far as 14 feet) would cause serious internal injuries, resulting in peritonitus and possible death. Unless you are the masochistic type, you will have a hard time explaining your predicament to the doctors in the emergency ward....

 

 

Where can I find a dolphin to mate with?

 

Aquariums are a bad choice, for many reasons. Too public, the dolphins are not in their natural habitat, night visits are impossible, etc etc... some may have external enclosures, which may be accessible, but that is no guarantee. Best thing sometimes is to find a beach or a cove that the dolphins frequent. It takes time to develop a relationship with a dolphin to the point where they will let you mate with them (although some have been as quick as 3 days to acclimatize). Gaining their trust takes time, and you need to visit frequently. This is impossible for some people, I understand, but it is the best way. Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time. I have been extremely lucky on two occasions with wild dolphins, and my current mate is a dolphin who lives in the harbor of my resident city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by space base

WARNING! In the considerations of safety, you should NEVER let a male dolphin attempt anal sex with you. The Bottle-nose dolphin member is around 12 inches, very muscular, and the thrusting and the force of ejaculation (A male can come as far as 14 feet) would cause serious internal injuries, resulting in peritonitus and possible death. Unless you are the masochistic type, you will have a hard time explaining your predicament to the doctors in the emergency ward....

 

 

Where can I find a dolphin to mate with?

 

Aquariums are a bad choice, for many reasons. Too public, the dolphins are not in their natural habitat, night visits are impossible, etc etc... some may have external enclosures, which may be accessible, but that is no guarantee. Best thing sometimes is to find a beach or a cove that the dolphins frequent. It takes time to develop a relationship with a dolphin to the point where they will let you mate with them (although some have been as quick as 3 days to acclimatize). Gaining their trust takes time, and you need to visit frequently. This is impossible for some people, I understand, but it is the best way. Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time. I have been extremely lucky on two occasions with wild dolphins, and my current mate is a dolphin who lives in the harbor of my resident city.

HA HA HA HA!!!!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

didn't you see my link? dolphins like to fuck!

haha they can communicate with us, too.

larger brains that humans....umm...what else?

they practice "free love" and they do it for pleasure..

most animals do it out of matings sake....jsut to have offspring..

humans and dolphins are the only two to do it for pleasure....

alot more, i've forgotten alot of what i used to know.

Where did you find the site?

 

Bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heh, umm...uh, oh shit! okay, i admit it, i'm that guy.....i've been mating with dolphins ofr a logn time...

just kidding...a friend of mine, he's a super nerd....hebrowses for weird shit alot, and he came across this guys site. who knew? i mean, the first time i read it, i was laughing/wincing...fucked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...