Guest imported_El Mamerro

Guest BROWNer

i am not exaggerating at all when i say

that the mom/unitard-thong-poke

thing had me laughing so hard tears

came down my face....

that has NEVER happened to me ever.

awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i thought some of my friends threw cool parties.

this party slays all other parties combinedX100

yes for jiffy marker penises, yes for unitards, yes for aewsome jugs of liquor, yes for ladybug suits, yes for really cool party house, yes for mammero.

Guest imported_Europe

I always had a party at the Playboy mansion at the top of my parties-to-go-to-before-I-die-list, but Mamerro has taken Hughs place after the LadyBug resurrection-stunt...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah dude, they were real flesh penises on my face. I got up and walked to the bathroom and all these guys on stilts were struggling to keep up with me with their dicks on my forehead. All the time I was like WTF.

As for getting any, not quite. Only time I ever got any in Jájome (which by the way, is the name of the area up in the mountains) was during our first party there, when I brought a girlfriend I had then. All the other times I've been just way too fucking drunk and hyperactive to nail a girl. It's hard to get them to have sex with you after you've drawn genitals all over her eyelids. Girl on my shoulder in the uglyface pic could've gotten a mean boner if I had stopped fucking around and put in some effort, but fuck that, there's a time and place for it and Jájome wasn't it. I'm working on it now.

The jugs, well, it has been a time-honored tradition of Jájome that we drink out of large cups, like 30oz or so. There's this bar in San Juan that makes it's own custom cups you can keep, so we used to take those, and we'd personalize them by writing random stuff on them. Across the years we've lost most of them, so the day before the party we hit up said bar to get cups, and we found those gigantic pitchers instead, which were just too good to pass up. Most of my friends pussied out and bought normal large cups, but me and the homie went big.

Mine says El Mamerro cause that's been the nickname since like 10th grade, and the mallet is a fairly accurate representation of the giant wooden war hammer that gave me the name and which was built by my friend in the Fuck It shirt... he's in the process of fixing it up (it's gotten messed up with all the shit we've smashed with it), I'll take some flicks when it's done. His says "Machuplafo", which was a word we came up with a long time ago in Aruba during a drunken episode where we sat at dawn drinking rum and cokes after a solid night of clubbing and spent 3 hours just making up really stupid sounding words. The AbFlex™ is because of an insanely hilarious episode in which my friend ruined his reputation forever with one of those things... at some random party, somebody pops out the Abflex and we all start trying it out for kicks to see if it really works, and when my friend's turn came up, he tried to be all macho by doing it fast and making it seem easy. The plan backfired when the thing slipped off his stomach from the force exerted and the front end smashed him incredibly hard in the face, knocking him on his ass in front of like 50 people. The event will haunt him forever. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest BROWNer

HAHAHA..

my goodness...

mutant stylesz.

btw, if any of you are lookin'

for a great time...

weed + musclemags = insane laughter.

Archived