STENCILISM<-----------

zedis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo every1! zedis just wants you to post stencils so he can bite yo' shit!!!...y else would he want bigger stencils then the 1st ones posted? you guys shouldnt promote biting, let him come up with his own shit.ur not an artist if u need to copy sum1 elses work.

Re: BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by microbrain

yo every1! zedis just wants you to post stencils so he can bite yo' shit!!!...y else would he want bigger stencils then the 1st ones posted? you guys shouldnt promote biting, let him come up with his own shit.ur not an artist if u need to copy sum1 elses work.

^^ what the fuck?? I didn't start this thread to bite anyones shit! Fuckyou micro get a life.

Guest BOSTONIAN

I'm feeling this thread. I read that this thread inspired someone to almost make a stencil. I'm liking that shit..I cant post them now but I will post the stencils I was inspired to make

"ps.. about what size is that anchor?"

both stencils I posted are 8.5x11. same as normal sheet of paper.

i print them on cardstock, then cut with an exacto knife, then viola...stencils. i also made another anchor stencil, same picture, but small enough to fit on the priority mail stickers with the blue stripe if anyone wants to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived