STENCILISM<-----------

zedis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tattootreat

johnny deserves better than that

Cash is a god to me. The fact that I think he was pissed on his entire carrer and kept giving shit back is the message. I can see how it would be taken very disrespectfully, but he's up plenty of other places.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

It looks to me like they cut circles out of cardboard and glued various woven fabrics or quilting in place. Could be wrong though.

i just like, pops so much..awesome stuff, and im not even really one for stencils.

For some reason Fotango made the image a little fuzzy:iSpray

If the image quality is bad, the image is a guy holding a can and on the corner it says iSpray (like iPod commercials) it was just a small practice one on a piece of wood

imma make it bigger

Originally posted by MarzOne

http://humansbeing.tv/marz/stencilw.jpg'>

bleh shit but did this in traffic mid day..

same ol

Thats the thing with stencils, it actually looks legit the majority of the time because even tho your using spray paints, the govt. uses them as well for various things.. like doing wheat pastes, if its not multi layer i usually will do stencils during the day.

Originally posted by Krabb

A good stencil idea and a good stencil....the lines need to be crisper...what did you use to make it?

Acetate, i think its the shitty spray can im using (just until i can get some good ones) thats spoiling the lines.

Archived