Kobe & That Overdosing Lying Slut/CHARGES ARE FILED

mapo returns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats straight fucked up.

she doesnt deserve that.

why does everyone accuse her of lying? nobody has any evidence of what went down. the prosecutor does, and after reviewing the evidence he came to the conclusion that he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt. kobe will get his day in court.

most people say shit like 'kobe wouldnt do that'. how the fuck do you know? you dont fucking know him! you know his public image. most of the time a public image is straight bullshit made for marketing purposes and doesnt reflect on their life behind closed doors. companies like sprite, nike, like its endorsers to have clean-cut nice guy image. on the other hand, if kobe were a rapper signed to death row, they would project him as a thug off the street. the endorsing personality is like a clean piece of paper..and death row records would take it and paint a picture of 'thug'. while pepsi and nike would paint a picture of 'mr. smiley'. in the basketball world, kobe is boy-next-door and allen iverson is the tough guy thug. if this was iverson being accused you'd say he probably did it. because you believe the hype and the marketing machine. its all bullshit. dont buy into it. dont be a fuckin sheep.

is it the way he dribbles a basketball, or is it the way he smiles in his sprite and mcdonalds commercials that make you think he wouldnt do it?

everyone said 'oh how fucking beautiful hes wearing his daughters hospital bracelet during a game. what a family man'. yeah kobe is more like a families man. according to reports kobe had just met the girl and already summoned her up to his room within an hour. that tells me this is protocol in his life. she didnt even seduce his ass.

i would bet it went down like this. kobe sees girl. kobe has sexual desire for girl. kobe summons girl to room. girl is impressed because kobe is basketball player. things start to get hot. girl undresses. kobe undresses.

as for what happened next. i dont know. if the girl at anytime said to stop, even if they had already been bangin for 10 minutes..if kobe goes in her one more time that is rape. maybe that happened. nobody knows except those two, so dont pretend like you do.

the girl isnt even going after money, unlike the boy in the jackson case.

girls already go through enough shit when they report a rape, thats why alot of rapes go unreported. and its a damn shame. she doesnt deserve this.

sounds like you thought it through and i agree that people want to believe him because hes a superstar and shes a nobody and maybe she wants something. anyway i guess well have to see what the prosecuter thinks he has thats so good. plus i dont know why he banged her (consentual or not) because his wife is fuckin eye candy, i watched the news conferance at full attention, damn

That's some straight bullshit! WTF since when did it become SOP to put peoples information out like that? I don't know shit about Kobe man all I know is that if he's cheatin on his wife that says a few things to me like A>he doesn't appreciate what he's got. B>he doesn't respect others feelings. at least his wifes feelings whom he should respect more than most all others therefore having no respect for the feelings of others could make him a potential rapist. So he's smiley on sprite commercials? That makes him a good guy? If you ask me he's probably just another mammon worshipping capitalist pig like the rest of them. Of course my opinion doesn't amount to jack shit cause I'm not rich and powerful so I don't know why I even said this. It's just fucking bullshit they gotta victimize the victim like that.... She's not even after the money! That should say something right there.

It's like yeah Kobe fucked you over bitch and you called him out on it now our whole society is going to fuck you over because basketball has higher priorities than truth, justice and righteousness.... fucking bullshit. i'll say it again. fucking bullshit.

I've got to agree with mapo on this one.

People dont know what happend and it's not fair

to assume he's innocent just becuase he won your team the playoffs.

and really... they're attacking her character because whe did what?

The Colorado woman who has accused Kobe Bryant of sexual assault overdosed on pills and was rushed to a hospital two months before the alleged incident with Bryant, one of her close friends told the Orange County Register.

Take a few too many pills and make a scene. Well that doesn't mean

shit. I mean who hasn't had a few regretable intoxicated experieces.

It doesn't make her charge any less serious becuase of who she is.

She's clearly not a crackhead junkie and she really doesn't deserve this

shit. No one does, man or woman, rich or poor. Private business should

stay private.

If these kinds of trends keep up people will be too afraid to speak out for what's right for fear that some paparazzi or wanna be's are going to jump all over them.... Hello survelliance society... welcome to the police state!

Originally posted by mr_president

:eek:

i feel bad for his wife... i swear... black athletes these days....

:lol:

jk..

YOU ARE SUCH AN IGNORANT FUCKING ASSHOLE. WHAT THE FACT THAT HE IS BLACK HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? I AM GOING TO HIT YOU WITH A FUCKING HAMMER.

RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

Guest SPLINTER

im a hardcore laker fan, but if kobe really did rape her, wheter or not she was under the influence, i hope they throw his ass in jail. i could care less, he should get what he deserves, fuck him.

Originally posted by mapo returns

thats straight fucked up.

she doesnt deserve that.

why does everyone accuse her of lying? nobody has any evidence of what went down. the prosecutor does, and after reviewing the evidence he came to the conclusion that he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt. kobe will get his day in court.

most people say shit like 'kobe wouldnt do that'. how the fuck do you know? you dont fucking know him! you know his public image. most of the time a public image is straight bullshit made for marketing purposes and doesnt reflect on their life behind closed doors. companies like sprite, nike, like its endorsers to have clean-cut nice guy image. on the other hand, if kobe were a rapper signed to death row, they would project him as a thug off the street. the endorsing personality is like a clean piece of paper..and death row records would take it and paint a picture of 'thug'. while pepsi and nike would paint a picture of 'mr. smiley'. in the basketball world, kobe is boy-next-door and allen iverson is the tough guy thug. if this was iverson being accused you'd say he probably did it. because you believe the hype and the marketing machine. its all bullshit. dont buy into it. dont be a fuckin sheep.

is it the way he dribbles a basketball, or is it the way he smiles in his sprite and mcdonalds commercials that make you think he wouldnt do it?

everyone said 'oh how fucking beautiful hes wearing his daughters hospital bracelet during a game. what a family man'. yeah kobe is more like a families man. according to reports kobe had just met the girl and already summoned her up to his room within an hour. that tells me this is protocol in his life. she didnt even seduce his ass.

i would bet it went down like this. kobe sees girl. kobe has sexual desire for girl. kobe summons girl to room. girl is impressed because kobe is basketball player. things start to get hot. girl undresses. kobe undresses.

as for what happened next. i dont know. if the girl at anytime said to stop, even if they had already been bangin for 10 minutes..if kobe goes in her one more time that is rape. maybe that happened. nobody knows except those two, so dont pretend like you do.

the girl isnt even going after money, unlike the boy in the jackson case.

girls already go through enough shit when they report a rape, thats why alot of rapes go unreported. and its a damn shame. she doesnt deserve this.

I agree 100%.

Oh, and the fact that she ODed on pills a few months prior to the alleged rape will never see the light of day in court ... which is exactly why the prosecution is leaking the information now in an attempt to influence the potential jury pool.

In order for a piece of evidence to be admitted into court, it must be relevant. Relevancy consists of two elements - materiality (is the fact of consequence?) and probative value (does the evidence make a fact more or less probable?). Her ODing has no bearing on whether or not Kobe committed the alleged rape.

^^ I was reading somewhere that could be a big boost to the defense, because it can be used to show her flawed character and bad decision making and how unsteady emotionally she is/was. i think thats bullshit but not sure if it will get to court or not.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

^^ I was reading somewhere

ESPN Story

The Register quoted legal experts as saying the news of the overdose will be a major advantage for Bryant's defense team.

"This is powerful evidence and the answer to the defense's prayers," Robert Pugsley, a criminal law professor at Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, said. Pugsley added that this kind of evidence, if exploited by the defense, could be enough to shut down the case before it reaches trial.

"[Defense attorneys are] looking for a way to demonstrate that this woman is hysterical and over-reactive," Pugsley said. "This is literally dynamite evidence, a bonanza for the defense and a landmine for prosecution."

Originally posted by DankLordz

YOU ARE SUCH AN IGNORANT FUCKING ASSHOLE. WHAT THE FACT THAT HE IS BLACK HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? I AM GOING TO HIT YOU WITH A FUCKING HAMMER.

RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

but you gotta admit sir president has a point......to an extent

just think of how many girls that have been paid off to keep their silence by so many other atheletes..

Archived