Kobe & That Overdosing Lying Slut/CHARGES ARE FILED

mapo returns

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KOBE BRYANT SEX ASSAULT CASE (LEAKING INFORMATION)

WERD IS KOBE WAS GETTING A TOUR OF THE ROOM, AND THEN THEY STARTED MESSING WITH EACH OTHER SOFTCORE SHIT, THEN SHE FELT SHE SHOULD LEAVE AND KOBE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE DOOR AND BLOCKED HER FROM LEAVING AND BEGAN THE ASSAULT WITH LITTLE FENDING OFF FROM THE VICTIM, WERD ALL IS THAT HE PERFORMED ANAL SEX AND THERE WAS "VAGINAL BROOZES" AFTER IT WAS OVER SHE RAN OUT SHOCKED, CRYING, AND MAD AND DID SOMETHING THAT IS SURE TO CONVICT KOBE BWAS HER TELLING WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER SHE LEFT THE ROOMM TOY A PERSON THEY ARE CALLING THE "STAR WITNESS"...OFF A RELIABLE NEWS RADIO SHOW

Im sorry but I dont believe for a half a second that Kobe, a rich, famous, black man whos most likely hung like a horse, has to force himself on any small town white girl working at a hotel...I just wanna know why he would even want the bitch...Have you see his wife? o.O

Its like when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurley wit the black hooker...fuckin celebrities....

GO LAKERS

I don't think we can judge what really happened until we hear all of the evidence from both sides. At first it just seems like she wants money or attention, like the woman who said Tupac raped her. And my guess is that after the criminal trial is over there will be a civil trial. The thing that bothers me is why would Kobe HAVE to rape her, women come on to athletes all the time, why wouldn't he just find a willing participant. On the other hand, if she says that they were messing with each other then she said stop and he wouldn't, that seems reasonable to me. Every man has been in the position where a woman doesn't want sex, and it pisses you off, add to that how many women come on to professional athletes and think about how pissed off Kobe would be if some average looking girl from the middle of nowhere is telling him no. At the same time if the talk of her braging at a party is true, it's all over for her. Nobody can make a decision before all the facts are laid out, and in cases of rape the only two people who know what really happened are the accused and the accuser. I hope for both of them that it's not true.

On a side note, it's pretty cruel to post her information on the internet.

That will be all...

Originally posted by Milton

I don't think we can judge what really happened until we hear all of the evidence from both sides.

word.

from what ive heard about her side of the story supposedly they started fooling around but at some point she decided she wanted to stop and he didnt.

it seems really far fetched that Kobe would ever do something like that, but who knows. the defense seems to have some pretty solid evidence, but rich people never get locked up anyway.

by the way, fuck the lakers.

• 4 weeks later...

there needs to be a new way on how the authorities handle rape cases.i cant say whats what in Kobe's case but a similiar situation happened to a friend of mine. Some ugly chick was trying to get with him but he didn't like her so hercursed her out on the phone and days later he was arrested. The girl said he and some friends had raped her at night on a busy street . As soon as the police heard her story they ran up in his house, roughed him up and he was in jail the very next day. No evidence or anything just her word alone (and the fact that he really looks like a crimnal). It didn't matter that her whole story was fucking bogus and had more holes in it than mofo. Dude was left in jail for a good minute until his folks could post bail for him. His folks ended up in debt while fighting the case and had to move to a slumy part of the city. The cops sided with the girl and kept fucking with the case and coaching the her on what to do and say. They were hoping that my friend would make a deal with them for a lesser sentence becase of how slow the case was moving. The cops knew that they would get sued if my friend won the case because they fucked up on some procedures while arresting him plus they conducted a shady interrogation. Because of all the bullshit and delays the case was taken to a higher court and after about a year and a half my friend was found guilty and is now facing 25 years. He was suppose to face 35 but the judge said he would be "generous" and give him 25. The funny thing about the whole case is there was no evidence at all no blood, no semen, no hair, nothing. After almost 2 years of investigation all the prosecutors had was the word of the girl and that was good enough to get him convicted. That just shows how screwd up the sysytem can be.

there needs to be a new way on how the authorities handle rape cases.i cant say whats what in Kobe's case but a similiar situation happened to a friend of mine. Some ugly chick was trying to get with him but he didn't like her so he cursed her out on the phone and days later he was arrested. The girl said he and some friends had raped her at night on a busy street . As soon as the police heard her story they ran up in his house, roughed him up and he was in jail the very next day. No evidence or anything just her word alone (and the fact that he realy really looks like a crimnal). It didn't matter that her whole story was fucking bogus and had more holes in it than mofo. Dude was left in jail for a good minute until his folks could post bail for him. His folks ended up in debt while fighting the case and had to move to a slumy part of the city. The cops sided with the girl and kept fucking with the case and coaching the her on what to do and say. They were hoping that my friend would make a deal with them for a lesser sentence becase of how slow the case was moving. The cops knew that they would get sued if my friend won the case because they fucked up on some procedures while arresting him plus they conducted a shady interrogation. Because of all the bullshit and delays the case was taken to a higher court and after about a year and a half my friend was found guilty and is now facing 25 years. He was suppose to face 35 but the judge said he would be "generous" and give him 25. The funny thing about the whole case is there was no evidence at all no blood, no semen, no hair, nothing. After almost 2 years of investigation all the prosecutors had was the word of the girl and that was good enough to get him convicted. That just shows how screwd up the sysytem can be.