Kobe & That Overdosing Lying Slut/CHARGES ARE FILED

mapo returns

CHARGES ARE FILED!!!

im watching the press conference now..

lets see if he presses charges..

CHARGES ARE FILED!!!!!

1 charge of sexual assault...class 3 felony..

from 4 years to life...

or 20 to life probation!!!!

OH FUCK!!!!!!!

August 6 for his hearing!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BLING

espn.com

EAGLE, Colo. -- Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant has been charged with one count of felony sexual assault, Eagle County prosecutor Mark Hurlbert announced today after two weeks of deliberation.

Bryant will face four years to life in prison, if convicted.

“ I made the mistake of adultery. I have to answer to my wife and my God for my actions that night and I pray that both will forgive me. ”

— Kobe Bryant, in a statement released by his attorney

Bryant's Denver-based attorney, Pamela Mackey, has scheduled a news conference at 9 p.m. ET time tonight at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, but there is no word whether Bryant will be there. Mackey also released a statement on Bryant's behalf shortly after the announcement.

"I am innocent of the charges filed today. I did not assault the woman who is accusing me," Bryant said in the statement. "I made the mistake of adultery. I have to answer to my wife and my God for my actions that night and I pray that both will forgive me. ... Nothing that happened June 30th was against the will of the woman who now falsely accuses me."

Bryant, 24, turned himself in to authorities July 4 and was released on $25,000 bond. The woman claims he attacked her at the Lodge & Spa at Cordillera in nearby Edwards on June 30.

His attorney has said the five-time NBA All-Star is innocent and was in Colorado for knee surgery at a Vail clinic. In a brief interview with the Los Angeles Times last week, Bryant said he "would never do something like that.''

Bryant attended the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, but avoided the media in his first public appearance since his arrest. He sat in the audience smiling and laughing with his wife, Vanessa.

from The Smoking Gun

sorry if the items have already been covered.

JULY 18--Two weeks after Kobe Bryant's arrest for felony sexual assault, prosecutors today announced that the NBA star has been formally charged in connection with an alleged attack on a 19-year-old employee of a ritzy Colorado lodge. Eagle County District Attorney Mark Hurlbert told reporters that, if convicted of the Class 3 felony, the 24-year-old Los Angeles Lakers star could face between four years and life in prison. Below you'll find a copy of the criminal complaint charging Bryant with the alleged sex attack. In a statement released by Bryant's agents, the athlete asserted that, "I am innocent of the charges filed today. I did not assault the woman who is accusing me. I made the mistake of adultery. I have to answer to my wife and my God for my actions that night and I pray that both will forgive me. Nothing that happened June 30th was against the will of the woman who now falsely accuses me." (4 pages)

I dont think it's fair that her identity is up on the net for

people who have absolutely no connection to her or Kobe to see.

Sure the shit sounds like a fraud to me, but that's no excuse for

the harrasment she's going to get.

why beleive kobe now, after he tried to hold out on some of the facts til the ax dropped.... he should of been up-front.... karma's a bitch. but money and fame will make everything ok once again.

i was wondering when photo's would be available..... that girl is going to get a lot of crap.

Whoa that’s pretty harsh to put all that information on the net about her. But whatever, I’m pretty much a bitch and could care less about the girl.

Didn’t kobe say that he did have sex with the girl? I could have sworn that he said that they had sex but it was mutual.