local artist

seven six two

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd have to say my favorite is 'beyotch.' With the chicken in the wheelchair having it's skellotin 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' on out of it's body. The best part is the way you can actually hear the chicken screaming the words 'are you tryin to creep beyotch!'. The lazy eye adds incredible tones of insanity. Do you have 'beyotch' for sale? If yes, do you accept food stamps?

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

i really appreciate you guys going to see. i didn't think i'd get any responses back. as far as having anything for sale (whether you were joking or not), i don't know if you'd want them. i cut around the pictures to make them smaller, but i have the coordination of a 3 year old with scissors, so it's really messy. sincere - i'll trade sketches with you. i think my e-mail is in my profile. in case it's not, it's : xphantomjedix@hotmail.com.

thanks again for going.

might i suggest doing the site in frames so you dont have to back click each time... it mgiht be a petty complaint, but its a pain in the ass to back click, then scroll down to where yo were, click, repeat, 200 times...

outside of that, sketches are fresh as shit... keep it up...

• 2 weeks later...

wow! an appreciation post from the president himself!

sadly to say, geocities has gotten rid of my site. i think for good. i checked it out and i have absolutely nothing in my file directory. it looks like i have to start from scratch pretty much again. does anyone have any ideas for getitng one's own domain? i know absolutely nothing about that and i'll probably get my own. please email to ComoOrigatoMrRoboto@hotmail.com

thanks

patrick jilbert

[This message has been edited by seven six two (edited 08-09-2001).]

Archived