Lizard King Ball-2003 Bodé Jam

Guest Sket One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: You guys are worse then my kids....

Originally posted by Sket One

OK! Listen All i do is pick 1 day a year when I ask artists to get together an pay respects to Bode. I dont do anything else Bridgeport is a legal/public place where all types can come an paint any day of the year. Thats the great thing about the bode jam compared to other jams. You can have a so called king next to a toy -you can have old school next to new school. You showed up late yeah there where blank spaces, but guess what FC/FBA got there at 3:30 rolled there spot and slept in there car others showed at 4:30/5:00 am an they got thiers. If you wanted a spot you gotta be prepared its 1 day out of the year you gotta get yours. If crew were holding spots for there boys which i'm sure happened it aint my problem it's yours. I held 2 spots 1 for bode and 1 for his boy, when he called me and said his boy was not coming i gave it up. To people who deserved it Priz and Stan1. That could of been your spot but ya left. You can paint there 364 other days of the year with no other problems or one of your legal spots or chill bridges in the woods. Stop complaining and be happy that somone/something is putting CT on the map as a state to pay attention to for graff.

Peace Sket One

O.k., I think you need to catch yourself. I'm not bitching, merely making a constructive criticism which might improve things next year.. I respect you and what you're doing with this jam and others. If anything, I believe that other writers in CT need to have the same attitude, but if you're going to pop off with insults that's another story. There's no need for disrespect here. I painted at the last jam and had a damn good time. I think that at some point the reality needs to hit that you created something which grew up and blew up big before the first jam even happened and as such you need some form of structure to make it work for everyone. Seriously, weren't you and others on here before the jam telling people not to sleep overnight, make damn good use of your space, etc.? How far do you want people to take it? Should I sleep in front of a spot 2 days in advance next time? Can I roll out 100 feet and claim it for my homeboys who may or may not show? Let's be reasonable here, don't be so sensitive.

AOL- I think you're joking? We weren't going to stand around watching others paint and wait 7 hours for you to come so we could watch them paint together. I met your boy there, he seemed pretty cool, I asked him to pass along what happened. Anyway, we can talk about this off of here if you're ever home :)

Earth- I have no need to stick up for those kids, they can do that themselves, but straight up fuck you you're a pussy and I'll say it to your face any day. You run out and diss my boy and can't even bring it to battle when he calls you out, as if you would stand a chance. You come out 2-3 times a year to diss people like a coward and run away. The last "style" I saw you do was so garbage it had flies around it, and Ebis must be in bandages from the giant bite you took out of him. Open your mouth when you're good enough to put something behind it.

http://www.silvermangroup.com/bode2003/5.jpg'>

yo thanx for havin us up there....gettin our paint on....i got to sonic's house at 4 am...and it was well worth it....we came with the paint, the grill,and the cooler......mad love to my nyc killas.......p.s. we cleaned up after ourselves no doubt...BAD..CNA..TIA..TFC..

Re: Re: it just isnt what it used to be like back in the days

OK.. enough of this SHIT!

If anybody wanted to paint soooo bad, they could have. I wanted to paint, when I got there all the space was taken, but I hung out for a bit, and got a spot.

but really, that doesn't matter.

look, you go to a Jam in NY.. you bring your paint.. maybe you get a spot, maybe you dont. You go to a Jam in CT... maybe you get a spot, maybe you dont...

Heres my point. its been 5 days since the Bode Jam, already a part of it has been rolled over...

So, if youre really upset that you didn't get to paint a Cheech Wizard on sunday, head on down to fame, and have the Bode Jam part 2...

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY COOL PHOTOS FROM THAT DAY? Not just flix of the finished pieces?

Originally posted by EARTH1

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i sure aint like that idea about people holdin walls...if you're gonna buff a spot and go to sleep dont buff the spot till you wake up, to me thats disrespectful, but anyway all you gotta do is next year go the day before and buff your shit and then get there the next day at 12 or what ever and you should have nothing to worry bout

WHY THE HELL DOES THIS KID EVEN THINK HE HAD A CHANCE ANYWAYS

DOES YOUR CREW EVEN UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF MR. BODE - I THINK NOT.

FOR SOME REASON IT SEEMS THAT DESTINY STEPPED IN AND SENT THESE CLOWNS HOME THAT DAY.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STAYING HOME NEXT YEAR WITH YOUR ATTITUDE

AND THE SAME GOES FOR YOUR CREW

yo....we did our homework...

so stop tryin to act up.....

nah my crew knows who bode is, and i was only being sarcastic sayin about commin the day early, anywayd i feel its disrespectful to buff a spot and go to sleep, you dont have to feel the same way that i do, im not complaining about it i just dont agree with it thats all, i went with my people and painted another spot so it was all good, im not hatin on nothing i understand i got there late, just to clear it all up, i wasnt tryin to diss the event (if thats what you thought i was trying to get at)

so no hard feelings, but as for lickmyballs...i dont know who you are but got a clue, if you are who i think you are, then please shut your mouth now before you embarass your self further, besides the fact, my crew made an effort to pay homage, its the thought that counts, we'll try and get there earlier next year

ou guys are worse then my Crotch!

Earth- I have no need to stick up for those kids, they can do that themselves, but straight up fuck you you're a pussy and I'll say it to your face any day.

PLEASE BRING IT TO ME FOOL

You run out and diss my boy and can't even bring it to battle when he calls you out, as if you would stand a chance.

WHO, WHAT, WHEN & WHERE

You come out 2-3 times a year to diss people like a coward and run away. The last "style" I saw you do was so garbage it had flies around it, and Ebis must be in bandages from the giant bite you took out of him. Open your mouth when you're good enough to put something behind it.

IF THIS IS WHO WE ALL THINK IT IS - ILL SEE YA SOON.

Re: ou guys are worse then my Crotch!

Originally posted by EARTH1

Earth- I have no need to stick up for those kids, they can do that themselves, but straight up fuck you you're a pussy and I'll say it to your face any day.

PLEASE BRING IT TO ME FOOL

You run out and diss my boy and can't even bring it to battle when he calls you out, as if you would stand a chance.

WHO, WHAT, WHEN & WHERE

You come out 2-3 times a year to diss people like a coward and run away. The last "style" I saw you do was so garbage it had flies around it, and Ebis must be in bandages from the giant bite you took out of him. Open your mouth when you're good enough to put something behind it.

IF THIS IS WHO WE ALL THINK IT IS - ILL SEE YA SOON.

Let's play. Your boy Sanchez knows how to find me. You started with me and my boy, so choose who you want first and bring it, if you have it.

Re: Re: ou guys are worse then my Crotch!

Originally posted by Crotch Oner

Let's play. Your boy Sanchez knows how to find me. You started with me and my boy, so choose who you want first and bring it, if you have it.

I STARTED WITH NO ONE BUT I WILL PERSUE THIS