I'm Not Guilty so Break Yoself!

skae squiggy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boo Yah!

What up Witzoe... How's the heat treating you. It's dumb hot over here...

Here's a show at some gallery at the University of Texas at El Paso...I don't know if Grave E-mailed you so here it is....

Word. THanks Homie.

We drop the wood off for yall. We will be Doing a production panel on another 11 pcs. In my back yard as a group. I will bust out the grill and ice chest for this. Feel free to come out.I think i'ts safe to say that 9/21 and 9/22 after 5pm would be good maybe earlier. This section will be featured on the left wall of the gallery. please try and theme this one out. We all won't be able to fit on it unless we do a mini production.=super compact pieces with a one up one down sequeance. that would be intresting. Option 2 we can strecth a word or phrase that means something to us all in good size letters and drop a background almost as if it would relate to an end to end. what do you all think?

Here is what you can look forward to : We plan on having to beat down cars to paint up at the show.

One car will be handled by Grave. Since he will not get a canvas and gave his up to get someone else in , other than this I will be also busting out the main header.

The other car will be propositioned to Durok and Dred. Due to limited ply they are up on only one. So we need to strecth some space for these pioneers.

Skaes Black book will be featured under close supervision.

Feel free to bring your books. or any gear you want to push.

Durok will debut his fresh original clothing gear for the opening. Clark we need a rack w/hangers for this display.

Aerosol Warfare Has agreed to send out 2 new release videos for the show. Clark we will need 2 tv.2vcrs . I can hold down 1 set for the reception night.

Surface.-----Grave,Durock,Malo168,Myker,Skae,Keith "kong"spencer,Razo,Ce'k 6,Mitsu,Adier,Gibes,Karakter. This is final.

Tables.----Dj-Durokster,8x12

Microphones--The Giantz.

Floor rockers---????pending (B-boy Crew) Need this info asap.

Live Beats (for mc's and b-boys)and Original sounds ---Egon.

And of coarse refreshments .

T-shirts ,stickers,design by Mitsu,Razo,Check6,Clark,Grave.---Thanks for the press.

Post cards and additional Press By Clark and utep.

alright that's it for now plan on coming out next Sun or Mon for the production set.

Thank Tim,Ray,Mitsu,and Clark for making the first coat of buff on your wood happen.-Feel free to rebuff your decks . You can cut, paste up,retexture,etc..i'ts all up to you. Also very important the decks need to be upright at 12' horizontal and 8'vertical. 3-section make one canvas.

Paz! Sobres!

GRAVEONE_

ng,by

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pd52a0bd719be4fa500449efe89075ee1/fb523a7c.jpg'>

Skae 98

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pa3fcf43e3699d3bbb24652038be76239/fb0bc512.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pab20ebc8df245a46271573ca44134d0f/fb0bc519.jpg'>

A funny story to add with these two frieghts. Myker and I have this spot for a last resort. It is out in the middle of the desert. On this paticular night my dumb ass was standing on an anthole (the catch is that I am allergic to those little fucks). That cut our night short when Myk had to rush me to the E.R. back to El Paso going 120 mph in my car. It was great. I've takin some few heads to this yard. I'll post those later. Chow.

fuck me how did i miss this thread?????? maybe cause the title isnt clear....fucking A.......

NITTY GRITTY kills shit

i gotta give 10,0000000% respect to all these guys, especially my main man FYCE........sooner or later, i will make the journey out west to meet all the rest of you cats.

YO SKAE!!!

I heard about that jam and i tried to make it out there, but time and money got the best of me. Its goood to see you and myk still rockin, I caught one of yours the other day ( pretty old i think ), I have a flick of it I could send you with a few others. Contact grave for my # and give me a call. Get over here to the AZ and we'll rock.

BOOYAHH--

BY

Word up homie, I'll give you a hollar. Right now I'm in the process of scanning about 500 photos. I start work on Monday so I just wanna do this shit before I run out of spare time. I also have alot of undeveloped rolls. I caught a few of yours as well. I hope that skae is from 2000. I have no pictures of mine from 2000 when I was living in Phoenix (about 150 frieghts). My ex-girl kept all my shit. Yo, you can just e-mail me your # through this sight. -paz:king:

Archived