I'm Not Guilty so Break Yoself!

skae squiggy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was at this party once where i met buncha chicks from el paso.....kinda cute too.anyway no word of graffiti was even mentioned until one of them goes to the other girl"he looks like skae"....reffering to me.i was like "skae ....graffiti writer?crazy, you know him?".true story.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

i was at this party once where i met buncha chicks from el paso.....kinda cute too.anyway no word of graffiti was even mentioned until one of them goes to the other girl"he looks like skae"....reffering to me.i was like "skae ....graffiti writer?crazy, you know him?".true story.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p22d390f381e8a58f3733c518a6c51e99/fb608368.jpg'>

The girl to the right (Tanya) also told me a similar story. She is a b-girl and goes out to a bunch of jams here and there. She is also one of my original squirrels. There are three in total, her younger sister, Tasha and their cousin Denise. Now, a squirrel is a girl in the boo yah dictionary because of the gir is replaced with the skuh sound. And you heard of that crappy Birdman song right? I've been doing that shit for years in the southwest, from Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Phoenix, and El Paso. That Puffdaddy guy bit my shit. That was the squirrel call and the three original squirrels reply to it as well as countless others. Next time you are in the southwest at some rave or hip hop show, test it out, and see what magical things happen because only the cute girls reply(squirrels) and the ugly girls do not (mooseknuckles).

Props to all the squirrels all over the world!

- Skae (the squirrel keeper)

Archived