underatted mcees

intercept

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc:

This sounds crazy..but anyone who thinks Eminem is a fake MC wih no skills and just catchy pop tunes with shock value is not giving him anywhere near the credit he deserves.

hahhahhahahahhahahah......shut up ......please

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Originally posted by intercept:

hahhahhahahahhahahah......shut up ......please

You shut the fuck up you stupid bitch.

Overall, Eminems not underrated. Im just saying there are certain people who write him off as being nothing more than pop music that rhymes, and his only skill is to insult britney spears, and if thats what you think..then you dont realize the real talent Eminem has.

Oh and Akrobatik has the Akrobatik EP I believe. I personally dont think hes that great.

okay i just found an article about rico blattz. i was at waldenbooks in the mall going through all the rap mags. i can't remember which one it was in, but he was talking about the new album. hi-tek produced most of the tracks but he said rockwilder did a couple too. man i need to hear this shit. didn't say when it was supposed to come out, but i think they are waiting until after his trial.

Originally posted by OPIUM3:

don't know if this has been posted before.. but...

http://www.discoverhiphop.com/

funnny as hell...

that web site is a good idea, so much potential. they coulda added more like "we're so proud of junior discovering DMX, now he don't front" or something like that

i hate Cage... he used to be good back in the Agent Orange days, but now him and his Smut Peddlers suck, especially Mr Eon... i dont understand how anyone can even respect that fucker as a rapper.

Elementally speaking, my mentals be creeping - Eon (what the fuck is that?!)

Originally posted by theFUME:

BIG-L

big L isnt underrated. hes underground, so alot of people sleep on his shit, but if any hip hop fan ever heard his shit, or anybody for that matter, it would blow them away. But one thing that does piss me off is that biggie and pac (no disrespect to either of them) are treated as if they are the only good rappers ever murdered. Big L was one of the best mcees to ever come up in the rap game. But everytime that you see any rap on mtv especially theyre always talkin about big and pac, but the only time that you hear Big L mermorials is on gangstarr stuff ( thats not all of the times you hear that shit but its the only thing that is close to the mainstream). But as far as him bein underrated he's not. its just that only real hip hop fans know who he is and how dope he was.

Big L.

R.I.P.

"put yo hands up in a L, true hip hop heads know this ain't no mutha fuckin LL cool J. Big L rest in peace!" -guru

but back to rico blattz. he ran with death row for a while, and when he left suge put a hit out on him. so now whenever he performs, he has to wear a vest. 3 shots went off in philly, the crowd scattered, but blattz kept rhymin. after the show it turned out that he had taken two of those slugs in the chest and the third in the thigh, but he kept going. one tough kid. watch out for this guy.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

You shut the fuck up you stupid bitch.

Overall, Eminems not underrated. Im just saying there are certain people who write him off as being nothing more than pop music that rhymes, and his only skill is to insult britney spears, and if thats what you think..then you dont realize the real talent Eminem has.

Oh and Akrobatik has the Akrobatik EP I believe. I personally dont think hes that great.

i got one thing to say i hate people sayin yea he use to be good but now his not.....he was never goood so you shut up dont start what you cant finsh fuck head(how can i repect someone that was on the cover of teen people)yea his hard core......his ryme sucks he cant do anything right..........i bet your goin reply with iam hip-hop......

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by destroy1:

hell yeah crookid I is fucken dope, and tek n9ne is fucken dope 2

haha tech 9ine...kc WHAT?

Archived