I want this real bad.

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rectum

alot of new cars and concepts (especially american ones) try way too hard to look retro and they just end up looking goofy

that first car is a peice of shit

i fullheartedly agree:p

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

gm will get the public all excited and hit us off with a composite plastic job with a v6 front wheel drive story .

already happened,Ford made plastic/fiberglass hatchback back in the day didnt last long

too bad there will be no fifth generation camaro...they have idiots making the decisions at chevrolet now...

here is a picture of a concept 5th gen camaro made bya 19 year old kid in a graphics arts college...

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr-5camaro01_z.jpg'>

personally, i wish i could get a hold of a 1970 split bumper...

Guest SPLINTER

sorry to tell you this guys but neither of those concepts came out of GM. the first one i dont know about. but the second one is by a guy named Kris Horton, he's still in college, i thing that last one is his too. i saw that thing go through many stages before getting to that last stage, that last one was featured in Popular Hot Rodding i think, the first few stages were slightly different and some old school Chevelle and Camaro lovers made some comments about what he could upgrade, and eventually it turned into what you see now. but Chevy and GM have absolutely nothing to do with this one.

I'd rather drive an older American car with some classic style than some plastic piece of shit that runs on Uncle Ben's........

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

gm will get the public all excited and hit us off with a composite plastic job with a v6 front wheel drive story .

The Bel Air if it happens is supposed to run on a Line 5, 315 hp. Why oh why wont they make cars with a V8 anymore.

Can any one tell me around what year and model Lincoln made a car with suicide back doors? Im pretty sure that it was either TownCar or Continental but i do not know for sure. Any heads up would be appreciated.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

but the second one is by a guy named Kris Horton, he's still in college, i thing that last one is his too

that last one was featured in Popular Hot Rodding

but Chevy and GM have absolutely nothing to do with this one.

...exactly like i said...

american cars, especially muscle and early 70s cars destroy ricers like nothing

...i dont care how big a turbocharger or how much nitrious you put into your front wheel drive v6, there will always be some way i can make my v8 faster

Originally posted by mr.yuck

The Bel Air if it happens is supposed to run on a Line 5, 315 hp. Why oh why wont they make cars with a V8 anymore.

Can any one tell me around what year and model Lincoln made a car with suicide back doors? Im pretty sure that it was either TownCar or Continental but i do not know for sure. Any heads up would be appreciated.

'62 through '67 or '68 I believe.......and it's the Continental(maybe earlier and later than the years mentioned)---the mid-sixties cars are the ones worth the money...

Guest SPLINTER

about 2 years ago Ford had 2 different suicide door Concepts. one was a ford or mercury, the other was a lincoln. both cars looked bad ass but im not sure if they will ever go into production.

the bel air is almost a guaratee now, but limited production. it is actuall a car based on the Trailblazer/Envoy trucks if i remember correctly. and thats why the concept has an L5 like the Envoy L6, but both the Envoy and TB have a V8 option now so maybe the Bel Air will have the same option available.

next year chevy is gonna supercharge every passenger car except the cavalier. these will be the SS version, all black cars.

455 THANKS FOR THE INFO

Sometime this year chevy should also be dropping the SSR. They will be selling it as a new truck. It has a convertible hard top. From the pictures i have seen it is going to be like a super jazze up el camino in true pick up car fashion. I think it is going to be offerd as something along the same line price wise as the Corvette.

Originally posted by splint2

...exactly like i said...

american cars, especially muscle and early 70s cars destroy ricers like nothing

...i dont care how big a turbocharger or how much nitrious you put into your front wheel drive v6, there will always be some way i can make my v8 faster

c'maaannnnnn dude, don't be ig'nant. change may be feared but it's fucking inevitable. especially when a worked S4 can run a 12 second 1/4mile in a fucking downpour.

i've been around american muscle cars since i was a wee lad and while they have their charm, i'd still take an all wheel drive turbo all week, all year.

Originally posted by johnny

c'maaannnnnn dude, don't be ig'nant. change may be feared but it's fucking inevitable. especially when a worked S4 can run a 12 second 1/4mile in a fucking downpour.

i've been around american muscle cars since i was a wee lad and while they have their charm, i'd still take an all wheel drive turbo all week, all year.

i will admit i can be ignorant when it comes to this subject...that's because i dont give a shit about them (imports)...

now dont get me wrong, there are quite a few really nice, highly technological advanced imports...and they all come from europe. it's one thing to pull up next to a ferrari at a stop light, but a fucking honda civic or crx? fuck that... my friend has beaten countless rice burners in his dodge caravan....

i definitely respect peoples ability to take those not so spectacular cars and v6s and make them quick and stuff, but they would still get beat by a stock buick grand national...

i would really like to talk to you about cars indepth johnny, because you do seem to have vast knowledge on the subject, and i'm sure i could learn a lot that i dont know about imports

for now, though, my money is still on this...

http://brian.grar.com/images/CamaroPix/Cam71Orange.jpg'>

love ya johnny:love2:

Archived