DESA (MOST TALKED ABOUT)

Nic Thamaire

i love how people come on these threads and critique people's throwups, like anyone gives a shit what you toys think about a real writers work. oh desa's a looks like an r, vfr's v looks like a y, and blah blah blah. you're a bunch of nobodys. when you're up as much as desa was, which basically no one on this message board is, then maybe you can give your 2 cents and it would mean something. but if you're going to come on here and criticize someone's work and then give some lame excuse like "oh it's just my opinion" then keep your "opinion" to yourself because it doesn't mean shit. i'm sure desa doesn't give a fuck what you think about his throwup, because he's probably done at least a few hundred more out on the streets than you have.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRIEFLY STATED...

DESA has definitly been through some real shit...(Im not even speaking on the legal problems)...

Much love and respect to one of MTA's finest.

I remember him hitting the top's of the 7 line and jumping off right before the car's left the station...lol

ONCH LA ROCK

BOMB SQUAD

UGG HIT SQUAD....

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i love how people come on these threads and critique people's throwups, like anyone gives a shit what you toys think about a real writers work. oh desa's a looks like an r, vfr's v looks like a y, and blah blah blah. you're a bunch of nobodys. when you're up as much as desa was, which basically no one on this message board is, then maybe you can give your 2 cents and it would mean something. but if you're going to come on here and criticize someone's work and then give some lame excuse like "oh it's just my opinion" then keep your "opinion" to yourself because it doesn't mean shit. i'm sure desa doesn't give a fuck what you think about his throwup, because he's probably done at least a few hundred more out on the streets than you have.

DESA ROCKS.:king: :king:

ON ANOTHER NOTE I SEEN A COUPLE DESAN TAGS POP UP IN MY CITY THE LAST COUPLE DAYS WRITIN IN THE SAME STYLE AS DESA. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SOME TOOL JOCKIN (REALLY HARD) OR IF IT'S THE MAN HIMSELF PASSIN THROUGH AND ADDIN ANOTHER LETTER TO HIS NAME.:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by SF1

DESA ROCKS.:king: :king:

ON ANOTHER NOTE I SEEN A COUPLE DESAN TAGS POP UP IN MY CITY THE LAST COUPLE DAYS WRITIN IN THE SAME STYLE AS DESA. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SOME TOOL JOCKIN (REALLY HARD) OR IF IT'S THE MAN HIMSELF PASSIN THROUGH AND ADDIN ANOTHER LETTER TO HIS NAME.:confused: :confused:

thats DESTN from cali, and i wouldnt say they looked similar at all.

I THOUGHT ALL THOSE DEST TAGS I SEEN WERE DESTN. THEY LOOK NOTHIN LIKE THE TAG I'M TALKIN ABOUT . THE ONE I'M TALKIN ABOUT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE DESA WROTE IT. AND I SEEN A COUPLE MORE TODAY ON SOUTH ST. AND I LOOKED HARD AT THAT SHIT AND THERE WAS NO WAY THAT IT WAS A "T". AND MY BOY JUST TOLD ME THAT HE JUST SAW SOME DESAN TAGS THAT LOOK LIKE DESA TODAY ON 15TH ST.

READ THE LONG ASS POST

take a brief moment to read the desa article up top...

well worth it. it might not apply to you if your area aint hott, or if you aint serious about this...

but if your official.. u kno the drill

"I AM A TeRRoriSTT... T-e-r-r-o-i-s-t terrorist..."

• 2 years later...

Archived