MOODIE RIP

xxx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by iamokru@Nov 19 2004, 05:12 PM

ive been tryin to post the flicks from graff london, but its saying that the image extension is not allowed on this board... if anyone can figure it out ive got all the photos uploaded already, so let me know if you figure it out. safe :what: :what:

i dont know why anyone didnt ask me...........?

and i dont no WHY 'CRAKHEAD' HAS GONE AND REMOVED THE BANNER FROM THAT STEAS MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND RESPECT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN THE FLIKS PLEASE, THE BANNER IS THERE FOR A REASON!

THANKS

"i dont know why anyone didnt ask me...........?

and i dont no WHY 'CRAKHEAD' HAS GONE AND REMOVED THE BANNER FROM THAT STEAS MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND RESPECT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN THE FLIKS PLEASE, THE BANNER IS THERE FOR A REASON!

THANKS"

the banner was taken off cos i know for a fact the flik doesnt belong to u! so dnt get cocky son cos tht peice was probly dun b4 u even started graffiti! so lets jus leave it at tht as this thread isnt about smart comments its about mood, ;) wether theres a toy banner above the dub or not!!!!!!

Originally posted by crakhead@Dec 18 2004, 01:24 AM

THANKS"

the banner was taken off cos i know for a fact the flik doesnt belong to u! so dnt get cocky son cos tht peice was probly dun b4 u even started graffiti! so lets jus leave it at tht as this thread isnt about smart comments its about mood, ;) wether theres a toy banner above the dub or not!!!!!!

grafflondon is a banging site, you muppet..

Originally posted by Home Time+Dec 18 2004, 06:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Dec 18 2004, 06:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-crakhead@Dec 18 2004, 01:24 AM

THANKS"

the banner was taken off cos i know for a fact the flik doesnt belong to u! so dnt get cocky son cos tht peice was probly dun b4 u even started graffiti! so lets jus leave it at tht as this thread isnt about smart comments its about mood, ;)  wether theres a toy banner above the dub or not!!!!!!

grafflondon is a banging site, you muppet..

[/b]

im afraid so, the person that done it gave it to me and your a disgrace to the net, and you dont no me, you listen to too much bull

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Say What?+Feb 22 2005, 02:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Say What? - Feb 22 2005, 02:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sonic chronic@Feb 21 2005, 04:38 PM

where was dat mood forever done?

i was told its down southbank.

dont no if its stil ther.

rip mooody.

[/b]

wheres southbank

Archived