MOODIE RIP

xxx

I JUS WANA NO some information about a person i never knew.

i am acting like a total jerk and clearly don't deserve any respect.

hopefully i am gonna go out and grow a brain before i come back to post stupid shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you stupid toy, i dont care how old you are, you should have the common sense to let things lie, but you are obviously just another little prick that saw graff up in a nelly video and thought it would be "cool" to leech off an underground culture, piss off

sorry mood, RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Found this on an msn site.

Vandal’s death sparks surge in train graffiti

by Dick Murray, Transport Editor

London commuter train companies are reporting a dramatic increase in graffiti linked to the death of a well-known graffiti vandal killed by a train.

Connex and South West Trains have been worse affected but Thames Trains also reports an increase. On some days say the operators, 100 carriages are vandalise with paint covering the entire length of the cars.

Police link the sudden dramatic increase in damage to the death of James Dutka on 18 May. He was struck by the 13.47 Maidstone East to Victoria train. Investigators believe that Mr.Dutka was sitting over the edge of the platform at Catford Station when the tragedy occurred. He was known to use the tag of ‘Moody’. Since his death others have used the tag ‘Moody RIP’ throughout the South and South-East as a memorial, with details being posted on a website. Inspector Colum Price of the British Transport Police (BTP), said: “there appears to be an increase since that death as some form of memorial to his passing."

The problem has been exacerbated because the vandals are now mixing their own paint, which is much harder than commercially purchased products and very difficult to remove. The gangs cut or climb their way into train depots at night.

Tom Fuller, Connex depot manager at Grove Park, said extra staff have been drafted in and depot security is being increased along with better fencing. Mr.Fuller said some of the graffiti “come well prepared with up to 70 pots of paint and covering an entire side of carriage takes just minutes.”

Connex calculates it costs £500,000 a year to remove graffiti from its fleet with the problem most common in the south-east London area. A company spokeswoman said: “Few people realise what an organised activity graffiti has become. There is even a website offering points for ‘tagging’ particular types of trains.”

She said defacing one of the new £1million-a-carriage 375 trains would be worth more in points than defacing old slam-door stock, and the aim of the vandals was to have their work seen by as many people as possible: “But 80 per cent is removed before the trains go out.”

In addition to the cost of cleaning, graffiti also means carriages are out of stock, resulting in trains being even more crowded. She added: “ We prefer to remove the graffiti at the earliest opportunity. It is not ideal but that is sometimes why pasengers have to travel in trains covered in graffiti.”

The train companies are also faced with an increase in ‘Dutch’ graffiti in which train windows are etched. This vandalism began in Holland and has spread to the UK. This cannot be removed and the only solution is to replace the window at £1,000 a time.

Mr. Price said all the train operating companies had been invited to meet with the police next week to decide how to combat the problem. A BTP spokesman said: “ The problem is turning into an epidemic, but we will do everything in our power to stamp it out.”

:king: mood

"This cannot be removed and the only solution is to replace the window at £1,000 a time"-

isnt that a bit steep, i hate it when they up the figures.

i didnt know him and ive only heard stories about him but he is well respected and from the damage Ive seen in south london he was a true bomber with a nice style.

rest in peace.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

mood rest in peice my computer still doesnt work so no flicks im afraid ,althogh i didn't know mr dutka herd all the stories... one nof no other like mood saw his stuff alot on the way to wloo.....

has alot been buffed cus i would like to flick some if theres any which was not gone ova with brown

.can any one help uplode because the mac sais i am not using enough space requiered, thankyou.

read the btp article brought a tear or two although i never knew him

mood rip :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived