Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxx

MOODIE RIP

Out to all the london heads who knew about mood. Rest In Peace man.

In a sign of respect post any pics of his or any rip pices....thank you and once again R.I.P. MOOD 1982- 2002 CLS FBS DDS DTB TBA...ANY CREWS MISSEDOOUT FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM.

RIP Mood

i have a Mood piece by Anie that i'll try and dig out for this thread. thats all i've got i'm afraid...

REST IN PEACE moodie, lots of respect for all the graff he has done, i didn't know him personaly but never the less i have alot of respect for the man, R.I.P....

"Yeah he was getting up, he was everywhere absolutely everywhere in South London. He started to move out of South aswell. It wasn't like a little tag here a little tag there, it was like MOOD MOOD MOOD everywhere, fat cap bombs everywhere, just absolutely killed South and everyone knew it aswell. Before he passed away he was put in HS, DTB and then DDS, he well deserved it all cos he was out there, propa soldier."-Kist in The Main Ingredient

RIP MOODIE

:king: :king: :king: :king:

I see vynl been reading ingreadiants..lol..shame that moodie site wasnt completely finished...would b nice to see a nu site up by his homies.....

r.i.p moodie...:king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now